Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

FAO Everyone...

+19
rasam
Brian Handy
redpike
flexcavana
samhistory
brockmoor
oldhillglassboy
stoursi
UlsterJim
Tricky Tree
dave w
Aled
glassboypaul
Baggiestour
Jane.N
Devil's Advocate
Nath
Jack
TRM
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

176FAO Everyone... - Page 8 Empty Re: FAO Everyone... Thu Dec 04 2014, 20:54

Jack

Jack
Admin

"Seats in shed as too much to build a new stand"

"We need FA support, we have"

https://glassboys.forumotion.com

177FAO Everyone... - Page 8 Empty Re: FAO Everyone... Thu Dec 04 2014, 20:55

Jack

Jack
Admin

"We don't have the grading for LEVEL AT NOW"

"How we been given it before no idea"

"We have that in March"

"B grade for conf north by March '16"

"A lot of work been done"

178FAO Everyone... - Page 8 Empty Re: FAO Everyone... Thu Dec 04 2014, 21:00

Jack

Jack
Admin

"150K by March"

"Halesowen issue hasn't been discussed, very doubtful on segregation"

"We won't run with 5 stewards"

"Stour been in trouble so we are being watched. Have to be on behaviour"

"Police do influence"

"Cup run incidents have tarred rep"

179FAO Everyone... - Page 8 Empty Re: FAO Everyone... Thu Dec 04 2014, 21:03

Jack

Jack
Admin

"Something will be done for Nath"

180FAO Everyone... - Page 8 Empty Re: FAO Everyone... Thu Dec 04 2014, 21:03

Jack

Jack
Admin

Petering out a bit.

181FAO Everyone... - Page 8 Empty Re: FAO Everyone... Thu Dec 04 2014, 21:21

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Cheers Nory.

182FAO Everyone... - Page 8 Empty Re: FAO Everyone... Thu Dec 04 2014, 21:24

Jack

Jack
Admin

Largest immediate point is Macca has left.

183FAO Everyone... - Page 8 Empty Re: FAO Everyone... Thu Dec 04 2014, 21:38

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Jack wrote:Largest immediate point is Macca has left.

Just trying to remember my response to him coming back compared to most other people on here. Laughing

184FAO Everyone... - Page 8 Empty Re: FAO Everyone... Thu Dec 04 2014, 21:52

Baggiestour

Read all the comments,and whilst I agree with some of the comments about sean some of them are a load of bollox.
Not once has he said that as a manager we could have dealt with the matter better, that's what managers do in any industry.
Why wasn't it stated that a member of the board said that the buck stops with the captain ( after Workington game)
Sean told Gary in a meeting with him that players had stopped up until 5 in the morning playing x box and drinking, so to say he doesn't know is curious to say the least.
I suppose they didn't say that they offered him 2k to leave.
It's worked out really well for sean since leaving but that kid loved playing for stour and over the years he put some great performances in for the team.i agree that his attitude wasn't right at the end but a good manager would have sorted that out .everything on there basically blamed everything on Sean,but I never thought for one minute he was going to take some of the blame for bad performances but to blame Sean for that is poor to say the least.

185FAO Everyone... - Page 8 Empty Re: FAO Everyone... Thu Dec 04 2014, 21:53

barnstoneworth

barnstoneworth

Equally controversial, what about the thought of seats in the shed? I suppose it is cheaper than building a new stand at the Chirch End.

186FAO Everyone... - Page 8 Empty Re: FAO Everyone... Thu Dec 04 2014, 21:55

Jack

Jack
Admin

Gary knew of the incident but after the game.

Was typing very quickly so may be a few errors.

187FAO Everyone... - Page 8 Empty Re: FAO Everyone... Thu Dec 04 2014, 21:55

Jack

Jack
Admin

Can we now put the Sean stuff to bed?

188FAO Everyone... - Page 8 Empty Re: FAO Everyone... Thu Dec 04 2014, 21:56

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

barnstoneworth wrote:Equally controversial, what about the thought of seats in the shed? I suppose it is cheaper than building a new stand at the Chirch End.

The thought of that really bothers me.

189FAO Everyone... - Page 8 Empty Re: FAO Everyone... Thu Dec 04 2014, 21:57

Baggiestour

has anyone asked why the performances have been bad,or should I say the lack of quality football.

190FAO Everyone... - Page 8 Empty Re: FAO Everyone... Thu Dec 04 2014, 21:58

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Jack wrote:Can we now put the Sean stuff to bed?

If anything Nory it's opened it even more,especially if backs are being covered.
We've asked for the truth but it appears we have a big old smoke screen.

191FAO Everyone... - Page 8 Empty Re: FAO Everyone... Thu Dec 04 2014, 21:59

Baggiestour

Hey jack, I thought we had BUT I am not the one putting comments on here that are not 100% true.some of those comments are to cover his own arse.NOT RIGHT

192FAO Everyone... - Page 8 Empty Re: FAO Everyone... Thu Dec 04 2014, 22:01

Jack

Jack
Admin

And the same way you're making comments to cover Sean as well. It works both ways. You had the opportunity tonight to grill them. You chose against it.

193FAO Everyone... - Page 8 Empty Re: FAO Everyone... Thu Dec 04 2014, 22:02

stoursi

Thanks to Jack for doing the updates tonight it is much appreciated.

I for thought having Macca back was a good signing but for me his performances were not as good as his first spell with the club.

194FAO Everyone... - Page 8 Empty Re: FAO Everyone... Thu Dec 04 2014, 22:07

Baggiestour

I'll tell you now that the kid ain't happy but he ain't the type to carry it on and he told me to leave it but I am disgusted what that kid has done for stour then for GH /AP to come out with those comments.
Even though some of the comments are TRUE no other manager in the country would slate one of there best ex players to supporters or general public.
Not once has sean slated the management in public, he could have but he's more professional than that.

195FAO Everyone... - Page 8 Empty Re: FAO Everyone... Thu Dec 04 2014, 22:10

Baggiestour

Jack,if you read my comments properly I stated that there were issues with Sean's attitude,so don't tell me I'm covering up for sean . I TELL THE TRUTH NOT FABRICATE IT.
so you believe everything he has said is true???

196FAO Everyone... - Page 8 Empty Re: FAO Everyone... Thu Dec 04 2014, 22:11

PhilC

Thanks for the updates Jack. Nice to see king eds teach shorthand.

Was never too concerned, but feel reassured we are still heading in the right direction. Just a shame other teams have the temerity to take points off us. Everyone's entitled to their opinions, but in Gary (and the rest of the board) I trust. Keep up the good work

197FAO Everyone... - Page 8 Empty Re: FAO Everyone... Thu Dec 04 2014, 22:15

Baggiestour

Also I had put the sean thing to bed, so I had no reason to be there tonight, and if my mother was in better health I would have been there.but she is more important than any footballing matter.i wasn't the one who brought it up but felt it needed answering because he was made a scapegoat for the bad start and not any of the others but he ain't got the balls to admit it

198FAO Everyone... - Page 8 Empty Re: FAO Everyone... Thu Dec 04 2014, 22:18

Jack

Jack
Admin

Baggiestour wrote:I'll tell you now that the kid ain't happy but he ain't the type to carry it on and he told me to leave it but I am disgusted what that kid has done for stour then for GH /AP  to come out with those comments.
Even though some of the comments are TRUE no other manager in the country would slate one of there best ex players to supporters or general public.
Not once has sean slated the management in public, he could have but he's more professional than that.

Gary was gushing with praise for Sean as a player. YOU and Sean have YOUR side of events, that portray the club wrong. The club have theirs that make Sean look in the wrong. It's PROBABLY a bit of both. But the thing I don't get is the Sean camp-you included have been perfectly happy to release stories that portray the club wrong yet are outraged at comments back. What was expected? Sean is right it does need to be left now. After all if he stopped would he be the talk of the city? Getting tweeted by MUFC & the like? No. It really is time for Sean and his family to celebrate his success and how he is going to be in a very good place right now, and embrace that. Not get caught up in the past.

199FAO Everyone... - Page 8 Empty Re: FAO Everyone... Thu Dec 04 2014, 22:27

Old Codger

My god some folks are determined to keep this subject going !
Why is every syllable of every post being put under the microscope ?
Jack is trying to make sensible points and I for one agree with everything he has said.
Am getting bored now with all this Geddes stuff , even Midlands Today have started worshiping at the alter !
Once he refused to carry out the wishes of his manager there was only ever going to be one outcome and anyone who thinks otherwise is deluding himself. You just cannot let the tail wag the dog. He,s gone, get used to it. Life goes on. End of !
I was there on Tuesday and enjoyed the game if not the result. Good to see youngsters getting a game. Will be there Saturday but did not go tonight cos I ain't got a problem with Stour....COYG! Keep it up boys, we beat FCUM and we can beat Skelly.

200FAO Everyone... - Page 8 Empty Re: FAO Everyone... Thu Dec 04 2014, 22:32

Baggiestour

wtf are you on about, did you read what I said.release stories that portray the club as wrong, I would never do that . Sean was wrong with his attitude towards the end and I told him so but what I sm saying is some SOME of those comments are wrong.he deserved a bit more respect for the other three years he put in for the club
As for the sean camp its FA to do with it , it's about morality and talking the truth.
That's the last I will say on the matter so leave it at that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum