Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Birmingham Senior Cup QF Draw

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Birmingham Senior Cup QF Draw Empty Birmingham Senior Cup QF Draw Thu Dec 12 2013, 22:24

TRM

Home to West Brom.

Other ties...

Bedworth v Burton
Hednesford v Birmingham City
Banbury v Rugby/Tamworth

2Birmingham Senior Cup QF Draw Empty Re: Birmingham Senior Cup QF Draw Thu Dec 12 2013, 22:34

Jack

Jack
Admin

Boring as.

https://glassboys.forumotion.com

3Birmingham Senior Cup QF Draw Empty Re: Birmingham Senior Cup QF Draw Thu Dec 12 2013, 22:38

TRM

Winnable though, innit!

4Birmingham Senior Cup QF Draw Empty Re: Birmingham Senior Cup QF Draw Thu Dec 12 2013, 22:40

oldhillglassboy

Exactly the 4 ties I thought would be drawn, West Brom and Blues unlucky to be drawn away again!

5Birmingham Senior Cup QF Draw Empty Re: Birmingham Senior Cup QF Draw Fri Dec 13 2013, 13:18

stour_boy

stour_boy

To my knowledge the 'league' teams haven't played a home tie for a good number of years. On that basis I believe the draw is done deliberately to ensure they have an away tie.

Very much an 'unknown' quantity like the Wolves game, a chance for a good crowd again.

6Birmingham Senior Cup QF Draw Empty Re: Birmingham Senior Cup QF Draw Fri Dec 13 2013, 22:45

First person to say "Boing Boing" wins...

Oh! look, I've won  lol! 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum