Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Birmingham Senior Cup Draw

+5
Devil's Advocate
TRM
baz
Tricky Tree
UlsterJim
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Birmingham Senior Cup Draw Empty Birmingham Senior Cup Draw Thu Oct 24 2013, 12:53

UlsterJim

UlsterJim

We have got the winners of Halesowen & Wolves at home.  Tie to be played by 30th November.

http://www.nibadges.com

2Birmingham Senior Cup Draw Empty Re: Birmingham Senior Cup Draw Thu Oct 24 2013, 13:19

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

What a bostin draw.....if we get Wolves what will Brucey do????

3Birmingham Senior Cup Draw Empty Re: Birmingham Senior Cup Draw Thu Oct 24 2013, 13:25

baz

I had fun at wolves other night with Bruce,winding a few wolves fans up as Stour could be in the same draw as wolves monday!

4Birmingham Senior Cup Draw Empty Re: Birmingham Senior Cup Draw Thu Oct 24 2013, 13:40

UlsterJim

UlsterJim

baz wrote:I had fun at wolves other night with Bruce,winding a few wolves fans up as Stour could be in the same draw as wolves monday!
The draw is normally on the Sunday Baz around lunchtime. Let's hope we are in it.

5Birmingham Senior Cup Draw Empty Re: Birmingham Senior Cup Draw Thu Oct 24 2013, 16:10

TRM

It's a tinpot Cup and I don't care if we lose to Halesowen!

* I don't mean this, I'm just trying to wind them up because we're so much more massive than they are! Laughing Laughing Laughing 

6Birmingham Senior Cup Draw Empty Re: Birmingham Senior Cup Draw Thu Oct 24 2013, 18:19

Devil's Advocate

UlsterJim wrote:
baz wrote:I had fun at wolves other night with Bruce,winding a few wolves fans up as Stour could be in the same draw as wolves monday!
The draw is normally on the Sunday Baz around lunchtime. Let's hope we are in it.

I'd prefer a bit of variety so let's hope we get the "Smeltz" in the BSC and the "Dingles" in the FA Cup,to beat them twice would just get boring.

7Birmingham Senior Cup Draw Empty Re: Birmingham Senior Cup Draw Thu Oct 24 2013, 19:35

stour_boy

stour_boy

The BSC is the only proper cup competition we have a chance of winning this season without the League Cup, so I expect us to go for this. Wolves is always an unknown quantity, just depends who turns up for them. Been a while since we played Halesowen so I wouldn't mind playing them but ideally not.

8Birmingham Senior Cup Draw Empty Re: Birmingham Senior Cup Draw Thu Oct 24 2013, 20:49

Nathan Gulliver

We couldn't have had a better draw. Decent crowd either way. The novelty factor is wearing off slightly I think though with games against the Wolves and Albion becoming a regular occurance over last few seasons. A few seasons ago,these games would be up there amongst the season highlights. Now we seem to be playing high profile games,especially with our tremendous FA cup adventures and play off challenges, on an annual basis. 500+ crowds for a game against a Wolves academy/reserve side are a thing of the past I fear.

I'd take a match against the Yeltz every time!

9Birmingham Senior Cup Draw Empty Re: Birmingham Senior Cup Draw Fri Oct 25 2013, 18:01

NickSFCB

Like nath says, either way we will be sure of a 'bumper crowd'. Personally id rather play the great unwashed from down the Number9 bus route. After all it will be their cup final. Razz 

10Birmingham Senior Cup Draw Empty Re: Birmingham Senior Cup Draw Sat Oct 26 2013, 05:26

UlsterJim

UlsterJim

NickSFCB wrote:Like nath says, either way we will be sure of a 'bumper crowd'. Personally id rather play the great unwashed from down the Number9 bus route. After all it will be their cup final. Razz 
Couldn't agree more Nick, Id rather beat the Wolves first team in The FA Cup Surprised 

11Birmingham Senior Cup Draw Empty Re: Birmingham Senior Cup Draw Tue Oct 29 2013, 22:04

i'llgetmeamblecoat

halesowen 1 wolves 2 aet

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum