Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ticket details for Biggleswade

+18
don81
Tricky Tree
Aled
StourLeedsMark
dave w
oldhillglassboy
Paranoid Android
Brian Handy
UlsterJim
TRM
Devil's Advocate
Nathan Gulliver
Jack
Dave the Glassboy
i'llgetmeamblecoat
stour_boy
flexcavana
Jane.N
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

51Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 3 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Mon Nov 04 2013, 23:44

Devil's Advocate

Glad to receive a text late this evening from Jim telling that the tickets are selling like "hot cakes" and that it looks like a sell out is on the cards for Saturday.

I was forecasting days ago that we'd sell out for the BGW game and i'm delighted if sales are as good as Jim reckons.

I'm also looking forward to the same 1275 Stourbridge fan's turning up for the following Saturday's game against North Ferriby!

If we do win on Saturday i really do hope that the North Ferriby game is a match that carries with it a voucher for the following FA Cup tie.

52Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 3 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Tue Nov 05 2013, 00:02

StourLeedsMark

Devil's Advocate wrote:I'm also looking forward to the same 1275 Stourbridge fan's turning up for the following Saturday's game against North Ferriby!

If we do win on Saturday i really do hope that the North Ferriby game is a match that carries with it a voucher for the following FA Cup tie.
Personally I'm hoping that the Workington + BGW tickets are used as vouchers for the next round because I'll be missing the next FAT game on me jollies so no potential voucher for me.

Crying or Very sad

53Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 3 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Tue Nov 05 2013, 00:04

Devil's Advocate

StourLeedsMark wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:I'm also looking forward to the same 1275 Stourbridge fan's turning up for the following Saturday's game against North Ferriby!

Personally I'm hoping that the Workington + BGW tickets are used as vouchers for the next round because I'll be missing the next FAT game on me jollies so no potential voucher for me.

Crying or Very sad
Don't worry Mark,

If you struggle to get one just let me know and i'll get you one off my allocation with my season ticket's.

Anyone like you who went to Workington deserves a ticket.

54Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 3 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Tue Nov 05 2013, 00:22

StourLeedsMark

Devil's Advocate wrote:
StourLeedsMark wrote:

Crying or Very sad
Don't worry Mark,

If you struggle to get one just let me know and i'll get you one off my allocation with my season ticket's.

That sir is damn decent of you!!!  Thank you very much for that offer.  If I have to take that up then I'll reciprocate with a pint or two.
Hopefully my mate will be able to sort me out as his lad is playing for the under 16s and got their tickets for BGW.
Thanks!

P.S I might just get my flex ticket.

Last edited by StourLeedsMark on Tue Nov 05 2013, 00:28; edited 1 time in total

55Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 3 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Tue Nov 05 2013, 00:25

Devil's Advocate

StourLeedsMark wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:
StourLeedsMark wrote:

Crying or Very sad
Don't worry Mark,

That sir is damn decent of you!!!  Thank you very much for that offer.  If I have to take that up then I'll reciprocate with a pint or two.
Hopefully my mate will be able to sort me out as his lad is playing for the under 16s and got their tickets for BGW.
Thanks!
Not a problem Mark,just send me a post on the forum as i'm always contributing on here and i'll sort you out mate.

56Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 3 Empty General Sale Tue Nov 05 2013, 09:41

UlsterJim

UlsterJim

Match Tickets Go On General Sale
We are pleased to announce that match tickets for the home game against Biggleswade Town FC on Saturday 9th November kick off 3.00pm will go on general sale on
Wednesday 6th November from 9.00am until 6.00pm, if there are any tickets remaining we will continue to sell them during the same opening hours on Thursday and Friday.
The tickets will be available to purchase on a cash only basis from
The Milk Bar
26 Lower High Street
Stourbridge
West Midlands
DY8 1TA
The tickets will be priced at
£10.00 Adults
£5.00 OAPs and Children 16 and under
The tickets will be sold on a first come first served basis and a maximum of two tickets per person will be allowed to be purchased at any one time.
We would like to thank all our supporters, season ticket holders and members who have been to the club over the past few days to collect your tickets.
Your support is very much appreciated by everyone at Stourbridge Football Club.
Registered

http://www.nibadges.com

57Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 3 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Tue Nov 05 2013, 10:29

TRM

Cue Facebook moaning about people who are at work and can't get there between 9 and 6...

58Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 3 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Tue Nov 05 2013, 11:00

stour_boy

stour_boy

The Facebook moaners do my head in. There's this one guy who KEEPS posting about when tickets will be on sale to non-ST holders, non-Members who go to "20 home games a season".....well why not have a ST/fork out just £20 for a membership.

I'll probably save at least £20 with the discount at the Chequers alone.

As a MINOR feedback point to the club, I'd say they perhaps could have said that any spare tickets would go on general sale afterwards. But as has been mentioned everyone at the club gives up their time for free, and they are busy people in a normal season let alone with a first round FA Cup tie to plan for.

59Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 3 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Tue Nov 05 2013, 11:04

Aled

When do tickets go on sale to those fans who have attended every home and away game since 1876 but don't have a season ticket or membership and travelled to Workington under their own steam, and can't get to the Milk Bar?

60Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 3 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Tue Nov 05 2013, 11:07

Devil's Advocate

stour_boy wrote:The Facebook moaners do my head in. There's this one guy who KEEPS posting about when tickets will be on sale to non-ST holders, non-Members who go to "20 home games a season".....well why not have a ST/fork out just £20 for a membership.

As a MINOR feedback point to the club, I'd say they perhaps could have said that any spare tickets would go on general sale afterwards. But as has been mentioned everyone at the club gives up their time for free, and they are busy people in a normal season let alone with a first round FA Cup tie to plan for.

I think the club should put "Public relations" into your hand's SB.

If you can give me your phone number and email address i'll post it on Facebook,Twitter and the club website so that all of these moaner's can contact you directly.

Theres another problem solved :-]]

61Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 3 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Tue Nov 05 2013, 11:08

Devil's Advocate

Aled wrote:When do tickets go on sale to those fans who have attended every home and away game since 1876 but don't have a season ticket or membership and travelled to Workington under their own steam, and can't get to the Milk Bar?
At 5pm on Saturday from the boot of Jim's car.

62Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 3 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Tue Nov 05 2013, 11:11

Dave the Glassboy

Dave the Glassboy

Strange place to be selling them from but there you go.

The Milk Bar I mean, not Jim's car boot.

63Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 3 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Tue Nov 05 2013, 11:14

Devil's Advocate

Dave the Glassboy wrote:Strange place to be selling them from but there you go.

They've left your's at Sandbach services on the M6 Dave,you can collect from there :-]]

64Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 3 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Tue Nov 05 2013, 11:21

Aled

Devil, your sarcasm and p*&s taking skills are a joy to behold, you make me look tame fella lol

65Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 3 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Tue Nov 05 2013, 11:25

Devil's Advocate

Aled wrote:Devil, your sarcasm and p*&s taking skills are a joy to behold, you make me look tame fella lol

All in a day's work old son,all in a day's work.

To be honest mate i take as much as i give and rightly so.

66Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 3 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Tue Nov 05 2013, 11:48

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Devil's Advocate wrote:
StourLeedsMark wrote:

Crying or Very sad
Don't worry Mark,

I hope the Workington ticket doesn't come into play because I certainly never kept mine.

67Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 3 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Tue Nov 05 2013, 12:04

UlsterJim

UlsterJim

I think it's a great idea, Karl Taylor, who I'm sure most of you know, owns the Milk Bar and has helped out enormously with the last two FA Cup runs.  Works both ways central location to sell tickets from, passing by trade (Get some posters up) and he gets extra customers into his Milk Bar, who hopefully will purchase a shake or two after buying their tickets.

Also means no one has to give up their spare time to go up the club and sit around for hours waiting for the punters to come in.

68Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 3 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Tue Nov 05 2013, 12:11

stour_boy

stour_boy

Devil's Advocate wrote:
stour_boy wrote:The Facebook moaners do my head in. There's this one guy who KEEPS posting about when tickets will be on sale to non-ST holders, non-Members who go to "20 home games a season".....well why not have a ST/fork out just £20 for a membership.

I think the club should put "Public relations" into your hand's SB.

If you can give me your phone number and email address i'll post it on Facebook,Twitter and the club website so that all of these moaner's can contact you directly.

Theres another problem solved  :-]]
I have tried to post below them on FB and suggest they buy a membership but strangely have received no responses...

69Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 3 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Tue Nov 05 2013, 12:39

Dave the Glassboy

Dave the Glassboy

Devil's Advocate wrote:

They've left your's at Sandbach services on the M6 Dave,you can collect from there :-]]
I'll pick it up on my way to Leigh tonight.

70Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 3 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Tue Nov 05 2013, 12:52

Devil's Advocate

Dave the Glassboy wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:

I'll pick it up on my way to Leigh tonight.
Nice one Dave :-]]

71Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 3 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Tue Nov 05 2013, 15:50

UlsterJim

UlsterJim

I have been asked to post this.

"The club did not announce general sale details, until it was known that there would be enough tickets to warrant a sale.
If there had been no tickets left, the club would have been critised for publicising a sale opportunity that did not exist.

The only way to guarantee a ticket was to be a member or season ticket holder. The club could not do more to get this message across."

72Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 3 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Tue Nov 05 2013, 16:08

Nathan Gulliver

I mentioned the obvious benefits of becoming a club member several times on this thread last week. For the life of me,I can't see why all of these so called 'die hard' supporters cannot grasp the most simplistic of logic. The membership scheme pays for itself in many ways, 20% discount for example at Chequers like Stourboy said. Members are registered on the club's database so there would NEVER be a dispute over who is entitled to tickets. This just sums up how 'childlike' facebook is. Any self respecting adult should f**k it off and ignore it.

73Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 3 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Tue Nov 05 2013, 16:15

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Nathan Gulliver wrote:I mentioned the obvious benefits of becoming a club member several times on this thread last week. For the life of me,I can't see why all of these so called 'die hard' supporters cannot grasp the most simplistic of logic. The membership scheme pays for itself in many ways, 20% discount for example at Chequers like Stourboy said. Members are registered on the club's database so there would NEVER be a dispute over who is entitled to tickets. This just sums up how 'childlike' facebook is. Any self respecting adult should f**k it off and ignore it.
Your comments on facebook are spot on Nath,it causes nothing but grief and is the home of sh*t stirring.

74Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 3 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Tue Nov 05 2013, 16:17

Nathan Gulliver

Tricky Tree wrote:
Nathan Gulliver wrote:I mentioned the obvious benefits of becoming a club member several times on this thread last week. For the life of me,I can't see why all of these so called 'die hard' supporters cannot grasp the most simplistic of logic. The membership scheme pays for itself in many ways, 20% discount for example at Chequers like Stourboy said. Members are registered on the club's database so there would NEVER be a dispute over who is entitled to tickets. This just sums up how 'childlike' facebook is. Any self respecting adult should f**k it off and ignore it.
Your comments on facebook are spot on Nath,it causes nothing but grief and is the home of sh*t stirring.
Exactly. Imagine just how much trouble I would be in if I was on THAT!

75Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 3 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Wed Nov 06 2013, 11:22

don81

I know everyone on here will have there tickets for Saturday, but if anybody knows of anyone who wants tickets,I have 2 spare as me and my wife will not be able to attend

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum