Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ticket details for Biggleswade

+18
don81
Tricky Tree
Aled
StourLeedsMark
dave w
oldhillglassboy
Paranoid Android
Brian Handy
UlsterJim
TRM
Devil's Advocate
Nathan Gulliver
Jack
Dave the Glassboy
i'llgetmeamblecoat
stour_boy
flexcavana
Jane.N
22 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Ticket details for Biggleswade Empty Ticket details for Biggleswade Tue Oct 29 2013, 13:05

Jane.N

This info is now on the facebook page. Maybe someone more technically minded than me can put a link but basically its 3 tickets for season ticket holders. I think 2 for flexi holders and then 1for members and if you travelled on the coach on Sat. The shed is first come first served so to speak and the bar is only open to season ticket holders, members and sponsors.

As I say - the link would be useful but I am rubbish at that kind of thing!! Embarassed

Its on the website aswell.

2Ticket details for Biggleswade Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Tue Oct 29 2013, 13:14

flexcavana

25 minutes ago
1st Round FA Cup game against Biggleswade Town FC on Saturday 9th November 2013, 3.00pm kick off

This match will be all ticket, the crowd capacity for this game will be 1500 with the away allocation being 225.

We can confirm that tickets will be on sale to all Season Ticket Holders, Members and Supporters who travelled to Workington on the official club coaches.
The tickets will be sold at the club on the following days.
Sunday 3rd November 2013 – 10.00am to 1.00pm
Monday 4th November 2013 – 7.30pm to 10.00pm

The match day prices will be as follows.
£10.00 for all Adults
£5.00 for OAPs and All Children

Adult Season Ticket Holders will be allocated three tickets per person
Flexi Season Tickets Holders will be allocated two tickets per person
Members will be allocated one ticket per person
Supporters who travelled to Workington on the official club coaches will be allocated one ticket per person.

Flexi Season Tickets and Memberships can also be purchased from the club at the same time as shown above.

We would also like to confirm that due to the procedures that we are required to abide by, the social club will only be open on the day of the match to Season Ticket Holders, Members and Sponsors. This will be strictly followed and no exceptions can be allowed, there will also be no alcohol allowed outside of the club.

The club can also confirm that all home supporters will be required to enter the ground via the Church End Entrance. The War Memorial Entrance will be for Away spectators only, officials, players, sponsors and disabled.

The Shed End will be available to a limited area on the day of the match due to the stand being used by both sets of supporters, there will be no allocated tickets for this stand and entrance will be allowed on a first come first served basis only.

We will also be offering a Sponsors Package which will feature the following.
Champagne Reception at West One, Hagley from 12.00pm
Chilli, Rice and Chips
The Stourbridge v Plymouth game shown on TV from our FA Cup game in 2011
Executive Coach travel to the ground
Reserved Seating
Entrance into the club at Half Time and Full Time
Match Day Programme
£40.00 per person
If anyone requires any sponsors packages please contact Andy Pountney at andyp@andyfreight.co.uk or
Andy Bullingham at awbullingham@jpm-group.co.uk

We would like to thank all our supporters for their very much appreciated support and look forward to what we are sure we will be another momentous occasion for The Glassboys.

Copy and paste!

Last edited by flexcavana on Tue Oct 29 2013, 13:16; edited 1 time in total

3Ticket details for Biggleswade Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Tue Oct 29 2013, 13:16

stour_boy

stour_boy

http://www.stourbridgefc.com/news/statement-concerning-the-forth-1081919.html

4Ticket details for Biggleswade Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Tue Oct 29 2013, 16:09

i'llgetmeamblecoat

the club doesn't support the new road bridge project?

5Ticket details for Biggleswade Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Tue Oct 29 2013, 17:52

i'llgetmeamblecoat wrote:the club doesn't support the new road bridge project?
Sorry, not wishing to sound stupid but what are you on about scratch 

6Ticket details for Biggleswade Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Tue Oct 29 2013, 23:08

Dave the Glassboy

Dave the Glassboy

sirsmilerIII wrote:
i'llgetmeamblecoat wrote:the club doesn't support the new road bridge project?
Sorry, not wishing to sound stupid but what are you on about scratch 
I think it's because the web page ran out of characters and reads "Concerning the forth".

And the Forth Road Bridge is quite a well known structure.

"Painting the Forth Bridge" used to be used as an example of a never-ending task.

7Ticket details for Biggleswade Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Wed Oct 30 2013, 19:16

Jack

Jack
Admin

Giving people who go to Biggleswade priority if we win for the next round is a massive lack of respect according to their manager.

https://glassboys.forumotion.com

8Ticket details for Biggleswade Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Wed Oct 30 2013, 19:29

Jack

Jack
Admin

@stourbridgefc away in the 1st round of the FA Cup. Interesting that their players gave a massive cheer when they were drawn against us.
8:50pm - 27 Oct 13

9Ticket details for Biggleswade Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Wed Oct 30 2013, 19:30

Jack

Jack
Admin

Players and management were quoted as being delighted to play us,I'm hoping my boys can use as the motivation to progress to round 2 #waders
8:52pm - 27 Oct 13

10Ticket details for Biggleswade Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Wed Oct 30 2013, 19:31

Jack

Jack
Admin

Stourbridge looking to give discounts to the 2nd round if they buy a ticket to our game, shall we not bother going!!!
11:50am - 29 Oct 13

11Ticket details for Biggleswade Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Wed Oct 30 2013, 19:34

Jack

Jack
Admin

Its not discount but priority to those that go to our game. Feel there is a massive lack of respect, just reading between the lines. #waders
12:08pm - 29 Oct 13

Very professional. No doubt trying to use something that isn't there as a mode of motivation. Their fans are special as well. They say it's wrong that we think we're going to win and that when they beat us they'll prove us wrong. Erm..

12Ticket details for Biggleswade Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Wed Oct 30 2013, 19:38

Nathan Gulliver

Jack wrote:Giving people who go to Biggleswade priority if we win for the next round is a massive lack of respect according to their manager.
What a clown the Biggleswade manager must be. Surely to God, Biggleswade would have done EXACTLY THE SAME if the tie was at their place.

If Biggleswade are relying on gamesmanship and cheap shots to try and motivate their players for a match of this importance then they must really feel threatened by us. Its the FA CUP 1ST ROUND FOR GODS SAKE! Do their players really need their manager spouting such crap to motivate them for this??

13Ticket details for Biggleswade Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Wed Oct 30 2013, 20:13

Devil's Advocate

Jack wrote:Its not discount but priority to those that go to our game. Feel there is a massive lack of respect, just reading between the lines. #waders
12:08pm - 29 Oct 13

Very professional. No doubt trying to use something that isn't there as a mode of motivation. Their fans are special as well. They say it's wrong that we think we're going to win and that when they beat us they'll prove us wrong. Erm..

I totally agree Jack,their manager is basically looking for an insult that isn't even there just to motivate his player's.

This type of "management by cliche" really does my head in,some of these non league managers are complete clowns,totally full of themselves and their own importance yet giving away by making such comment's just how thick they are.

I'm expecting a tough match,our player's and management are expecting a tough match,BGW are not in our division by accident ffs!

I expect his player's and coaching staff cheered just as much as some of our's MIGHT have done at the draw,a tie against a team from your own level or below is the best you can hope for one you've missed out on a league club or a big non league club.

I think their manager is going to get it big style when he enters the dugout........over to you Baz :-]]

14Ticket details for Biggleswade Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Wed Oct 30 2013, 20:17

Jack

Jack
Admin

The funniest thing is, he just 4 tweets before the 'Delight' dig at us, put how he was HAPPY but flat about the draw. So he's allowed to be happy, but we're not? Safe to say, he hasn't replied to me once I pointed that out. Moreover, could you imagine if Andy came out and said that we were flat about the draw, he'd suggestwe were being disrespectful!

15Ticket details for Biggleswade Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Wed Oct 30 2013, 20:23

Devil's Advocate

Jack wrote:The funniest thing is, he just 4 tweets before the 'Delight' dig at us,  put how he was HAPPY but flat about the draw. So he's allowed to be happy, but we're not? Safe to say, he hasn't replied to me once I pointed that out. Moreover, could you imagine if Andy came out and said that we were flat about the draw, he'd suggestwe were being disrespectful!
Quite right Jack.

Andy P is the most level headed,respectful and polite of people.

I know Andy extremely well,it's only because of him that i know sponsor the club.

There is no showmanship about the guy,he's as straight as they come and would never disrespect another club.

Biggleswade's manager is making himself and his club look ridiculous with these comment's.

FOOL!

16Ticket details for Biggleswade Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Wed Oct 30 2013, 20:47

Nathan Gulliver

As I touched on in my initial response to the Biggleswade manager's comment, surely if he feels that they are better than what he assumes we give them credit for then why the hell doesn't he let the football do the talking? Managers who resort to this sort of nonsense are usually those who feel that they are inferior and need to try other means to attempt to win the game rather than ability alone. I wonder if he would have made these comments if we had lost at Chippenham last night? Running scared springs to mind!

17Ticket details for Biggleswade Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Wed Oct 30 2013, 21:55

stour_boy

stour_boy

He won't get any stick for this a week on Saturday of course...

Especially not from me...

18Ticket details for Biggleswade Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Wed Oct 30 2013, 23:22

TRM

I had a little Twitter exchange with their manager when I read his tweets. When I get back home I'll share it with you...

19Ticket details for Biggleswade Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Thu Oct 31 2013, 09:01

UlsterJim

UlsterJim

TRM wrote:I had a little Twitter exchange with their manager when I read his tweets. When I get back home I'll share it with you...
I had a read of Chris Nunn's tweets, I think he is laying himself open for a wee bit of stick lol.

http://www.nibadges.com

20Ticket details for Biggleswade Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Thu Oct 31 2013, 12:59

stour_boy

stour_boy

I see the Facebook complainers are back in force regarding the ticket arrangements :/

21Ticket details for Biggleswade Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Thu Oct 31 2013, 13:02

Devil's Advocate

stour_boy wrote:I see the Facebook complainers are back in force regarding the ticket arrangements :/
I didn't realise Alan Oakley was on Facebook!

22Ticket details for Biggleswade Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Thu Oct 31 2013, 13:42

Nathan Gulliver

What on earth is there to moan about? I'd rather those arseholes not bother coming at all and for us to have a gate of 700 rather than have to listen to their moans and critisisms. They know f**k all about the club yet they make us appear to be in the wrong. When they decide to come every week,yes fine,have an opinion,until then they should f**k off back to the Albion,Wolves,Villa,Kiddy or wherever else they would rather be every Saturday. This has really wound me up.

23Ticket details for Biggleswade Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Thu Oct 31 2013, 14:04

Nathan Gulliver

It costs just £20 to become a club member. Less than the cost of watching just ONE match at a football league ground. For that £20, EVERY MEMBER will be entitled to a ticket for an all ticket home game. Members also receive numerous other perks throughout the season, many involving saving money. These people who are moaning should really sit back and decide for themselves either a) Yes,I like to support Stourbridge in some way so will follow procedures to enable me to get a ticket for a big match or b) Well,I can't be arsed watching them every week so if I'm lucky enough to get a ticket that's great,if not then so be it.

24Ticket details for Biggleswade Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Thu Oct 31 2013, 14:16

Dave the Glassboy

Dave the Glassboy

Well said.

25Ticket details for Biggleswade Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Thu Oct 31 2013, 14:26

Devil's Advocate

Nathan Gulliver wrote:It costs just £20 to become a club member. Less than the cost of watching just ONE match at a football league ground. For that £20, EVERY MEMBER will be entitled to a ticket for an all ticket home game. Members also receive numerous other perks throughout the season, many involving saving money. These people who are moaning should really sit back and decide for themselves either a) Yes,I like to support Stourbridge in some way so will follow procedures to enable me to get a ticket for a big match or b) Well,I can't be arsed watching them every week so if I'm lucky enough to get a ticket that's great,if not then so be it.
Like i said the other night Nathan....you'd make a great commercial manager for the club.

Anybody without a membership who is within 50 yards of the ground should be lined up and shot :-]]

Your point is exactly right though.

Our average gate this season is 401,when we had to play a "home" match at Redditch i think we only had 180 there.

How amazing is it that with 1275 tickets being available for Stourbridge "supporters" that people should be moaning considering our top gate this season was in the 600's v Curzon and they brought a fair few with them.

A lot of people like myself are likely to buy their full allocation of three tickets just to ensure that people who do attend nearly every game but who have not got a season ticket ARE actually able to get to the match rather than a few people i know personally who have only ever seen us play Plymouth,Stevenage and Walsall.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum