Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man of Match Competition for 2016/17

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Man of Match Competition for 2016/17 Empty Man of Match Competition for 2016/17 Mon Aug 08 2016, 17:17

Brian Handy

Once again we will be running the Man of the Match (MotM)Competition at every game, starting on Saturday at Warrington.

The way it works is simple:
# Entry costs £1;
# you receive a voting slip;
# you vote for your MotM;
# you hand in your slip at the end of the game.

After each game everybody that took part (regardless of who you voted for) is entered in a draw to win a bottle of wine (or chocolates or beer if you prefer), which is handed out as soon as possible.

The player with the most votes gets MotM for that game and at the end of season the player with most MotM wins is presented with an award.

All proceeds (minus the cost of the wine etc) are put into the club at the end of the season. Last season , thanks to your efforts, we raised £1,802 and it would be great if we can beat that this coming season.

If you would like to take part you can get an entry slip from me before the game, I am the guy in the yellow jacket selling the programmes in the hut by the turnstiles at the Church End Exit. At the end of each home game I can be found at the Church End exit. If you miss me there you can always text me your choice of player (mobile number is on the slip). At away games I will try & find you just before the final whistle or again you can text me.

The winners will be posted on this forum, printed in the programme and put on the match report on the website.

If you haven't had a go but would like to join in the fun or you want any further information please come and have a chat with me.

Thanks to everyone who supports this fundraising effort.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum