Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

January Fans Forum

+2
Nath
village
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1January Fans Forum Empty January Fans Forum Thu Jan 08 2015, 21:55

village

Management were there,moaning gits on this site nowhere to be seen. If anybody wants to know what was discussed feel free to ask or offer your pathetic little excuses. Not falling out. just saying

2January Fans Forum Empty Re: January Fans Forum Thu Jan 08 2015, 23:28

Nath

village wrote:Management were there,moaning gits on this site nowhere to be seen. If anybody wants to know what was discussed  feel free to ask or offer your pathetic little excuses. Not falling out. just saying

Isn't it funny folks. Not one single article ever posted on this forum has ever been insulting and personal. Yes we have disagreements, that is bound to happen amongst a large group of people. As Redpike mentioned earlier, yes, he doesn't always agree with my comments, but they are always thought provoking and NEVER insulting. Now we have somebody come on and start hurling insults and being damn right abusive and nothing gets said. I hope you ban this clown Jack.

3January Fans Forum Empty Re: January Fans Forum Fri Jan 09 2015, 09:48

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Nath wrote:
village wrote:Management were there,moaning gits on this site nowhere to be seen. If anybody wants to know what was discussed  feel free to ask or offer your pathetic little excuses. Not falling out. just saying

Isn't it funny folks. Not one single article ever posted on this forum has ever been insulting and personal. Yes we have disagreements, that is bound to happen amongst a large group of people. As Redpike mentioned earlier, yes, he doesn't always agree with my comments, but they are always thought provoking and NEVER insulting. Now we have somebody come on and start hurling insults and being damn right abusive and nothing gets said. I hope you ban this clown Jack.

Don't ban him nory,he's making me laugh,keep up the good work village.

4January Fans Forum Empty Re: January Fans Forum Fri Jan 09 2015, 10:02

Jack

Jack
Admin

I've no reason to ban him.

https://glassboys.forumotion.com

5January Fans Forum Empty Re: January Fans Forum Fri Jan 09 2015, 17:06

sirsmileriiii

Question is who is "Village"?

6January Fans Forum Empty Re: January Fans Forum Fri Jan 09 2015, 17:12

Devil's Advocate

sirsmileriiii wrote:Question is who is "Village"?

Village and Rasam are a bloke called Nick.

Ask Nath,he'll fill you in.

7January Fans Forum Empty Re: January Fans Forum Fri Jan 09 2015, 17:17

sirsmileriiii

No need to ask Nath, as I'm not really that bothered I was just curious.

And as someone else has already said it is good fun reading his comments, as long as nobody gets wound up by what he says and starts retaliating.

8January Fans Forum Empty Statement from Village Fri Jan 09 2015, 23:02

village

First off my name is Nick I am not trying to hide. I apologise for the comments in my posts, they were not personal they were as they say in the trade "I was playing Devils advocate". I thought when I said to Nath I was a nice Twat the penny would drop. I actually only know 3 people on here Clive. Jim and Nath. Having read back I know I was out of order but it was my New Years resolution to get off the fence, I think I did that. I have regularly read the forum and if I'm honest some of you get very personal however a lot saw threw me and knew I was fishing and got a few bites. I want to go on Record to say I was never Raheem (sorry Jim) I am not speaking for the officials, in fact if they do read this they will be well pissed off with me as I know factually they do not mind the Forum because if they were at a big club there would be several. In Summary we are all on here because we love SFC. I am always glass full and hate negatives. It took me while to bite and act like a Twat but I did. Equally a few bit to easy. having said all that I again Apologise.. I did ask Jack to delete my account but the good guy he is (although I could not point him out) has not. I think he is leaving me to self police myself like we all should. apologies again to all I offended

9January Fans Forum Empty Re: January Fans Forum Sat Jan 10 2015, 08:34

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

village wrote:First off my name is Nick I am not trying to hide. I apologise for the comments in my posts, they were not personal they were as they say in the trade "I was playing Devils advocate". I thought when I said to Nath I was a nice Twat the penny would drop. I actually only know 3 people on here Clive. Jim and Nath. Having read back I know I was out of order but it was my New Years resolution to get off the fence, I think I did that. I have regularly read the forum and if I'm honest some of you get very personal however a lot saw threw me and knew I was fishing and got a few bites. I want to go on Record to say I was never Raheem (sorry Jim) I am not speaking for the officials, in fact if they do read this they will be well pissed off with me as I know factually they do not mind the Forum because if they were at a big club there would be several. In Summary we are all on here because we love SFC. I am always glass full and hate negatives. It took me while to bite and act like a Twat but I did. Equally a few bit to easy. having said all that I again Apologise.. I did ask Jack to delete my account but the good guy he is (although I could not
point him out) has not. I think he is leaving me to self police myself like we all
should. apologies again to all I offended

Why you apologising??
I enjoyed it and I'm quite disappointed you've revealed yourself and have felt the need to say sorry.
I preferred the controversial village.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum