Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Changes to forum

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Changes to forum Empty Changes to forum Sat Jun 07 2014, 16:16

Jack

Jack
Admin

Currently in the process of making a few changes so there might be sudden changes in where things are etc etc. Sorry for this, will only be for next few hours Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

https://glassboys.forumotion.com

2Changes to forum Empty Re: Changes to forum Sat Jun 07 2014, 16:44

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Were the fans consulted about these changes??? Very Happy 

3Changes to forum Empty Re: Changes to forum Sat Jun 07 2014, 17:44

rasam

No DA is the only consultant for the club what he says goes. Cant wait for the season to start :-)

4Changes to forum Empty Re: Changes to forum Sat Jun 07 2014, 18:21

Devil's Advocate

rasam wrote:No DA is the only consultant for the club what he says goes. Cant wait for the season to start :-)

You really are a twat Rasam.

We're still awaiting you telling us which club you played for as a "pro"?

WUM.

5Changes to forum Empty Re: Changes to forum Sat Jun 07 2014, 22:05

rasam

Disappointed that you have to use expletives I thought that was not allowed on this forum quite clearly and unintentional I appear to have got under your skin. Icould cope with constructive criticism and with pressure when I played in the 70s but for your pathetic rant I would have been more than happy to tell you who I played for but I guess youd have a pathetic opinion on that or perhaps you would have to consult someone to consult about your opinion. Keep smiling and I might just one day have a beer with you and let you know my opinion after consultation of course. Bring on the season cant wait.

6Changes to forum Empty Re: Changes to forum Sat Jun 07 2014, 23:58

Devil's Advocate

rasam wrote:Disappointed that you have to use expletives I thought that was not allowed on this forum quite clearly and unintentional I appear to have got under your skin. Icould cope with constructive criticism and with pressure when I played in the 70s but for your pathetic rant I would have been more than happy to tell you who I played for but I guess youd have a pathetic opinion on that or perhaps you would have to consult someone to consult about your opinion. Keep smiling and I might just one day have a beer with you and let you know my opinion after consultation of course. Bring on the season cant wait.

If you actually made a positive contribution to the forum ( which you never do ) rather than just singling me out for what you think qualifies as humour then you'd do everyone a favour.

WUM.

7Changes to forum Empty Re: Changes to forum Sun Jun 08 2014, 12:15

rasam

Aahh didums grow up you can dish it out but you certainly cant take it.To be fair I dont really know qho you are so maybe I should tone it down a bit. Keep smiling

8Changes to forum Empty Re: Changes to forum Sun Jun 08 2014, 14:21

Devil's Advocate

rasam wrote:Aahh didums grow up you can dish it out but you certainly cant take it.To be fair I dont really know qho you are so maybe I should tone it down a bit. Keep smiling

Mad 

Take your own advice Ras,like most on here i can remember you running off crying a few months ago because YOU could dish it out but weren't able to take it.You then posted your "final message" telling everyone that it was "too much" for you and that you were leaving the forum,i suspect in the vain hope that everyone would beg you to continue posting……..you didn't get a single reply lol.

For an "ex pro footballer" you have a very thin skin.

Who was it you played for again…….still desperately waiting confirmation?

Laughing 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum