Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pre Match - Chesham away.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pre Match - Chesham away. Empty Pre Match - Chesham away. Mon Apr 28 2014, 15:23

Devil's Advocate

Me,Brock,DY9 Paul and Baz will be in The George and Dragon which is on the left hand side of Chesham's main High St about 100 yards into the street as you approach it from the ground end.

I'm hoping to be there for around 6.15pm with the lads.

Message for Stoursi.

If you pop in and tap me on the shoulder i'll happily buy you that pint Si.

2Pre Match - Chesham away. Empty Re: Pre Match - Chesham away. Mon Apr 28 2014, 15:57

stoursi

Thanks for the offer DA.

Will be at the match but not sure what time I will get there.

3Pre Match - Chesham away. Empty Re: Pre Match - Chesham away. Mon Apr 28 2014, 17:14

Devil's Advocate

stoursi wrote:Thanks for the offer DA.

Will be at the match but not sure what time I will get there.

If not before the match Si then say hello if you see me in the ground as i'm not 100% as to which person you actually are.

4Pre Match - Chesham away. Empty Re: Pre Match - Chesham away. Tue Apr 29 2014, 13:40

aworrall93

I'll see you in there devil. I'm leaving work at 5 and driving straight down. Where is there parking?

5Pre Match - Chesham away. Empty Re: Pre Match - Chesham away. Tue Apr 29 2014, 13:56

TRM

Decent parking at the ground, but will fill up quite quickly tonight I would have thought.

Public car park nearby on "The Moor" - assuming you are coming out of the ground, at the roundabout take the third exit, which is Moor Road - pretty much directly opposite the driveway, and it's down there on the left, I think.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum