Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bashley at home.

+9
oldhillglassboy
Jack
stour_boy
baz
Aled
Tricky Tree
Devil's Advocate
TRM
UlsterJim
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Bashley at home. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bashley at home. Sun Feb 09 2014, 16:38

brockmoor

brockmoor

Devil's Advocate wrote:
Tricky Tree wrote:Well if Clive says it was his goal then it quite clearly was!!

Devil....you don't slope off to miss the traffic do you?
Then again the way the Albion are playing you're better off staying until the end because most fans will be half way back to Birmingham by then and the roads will be nice and clear.
 Very Happy 

I leave my seat to avoid getting held up Tricky but watch the last minute from the concourse on TV.

Having to text your mate with scores as he arrives back in Brockmoor really takes the biscuit though.

DA I have updates via twitter, facebook, radio alerts & usually watching games on TV but you insist on messaging me. Like ive said on literally 'millions' of occasions there really is NO need! Honest. Laughing 

52Bashley at home. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bashley at home. Sun Feb 09 2014, 16:54

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

brockmoor wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:
Tricky Tree wrote:Well if Clive says it was his goal then it quite clearly was!!

Then again the way the Albion are playing you're better off staying until the end because most fans will be half way back to Birmingham by then and the roads will be nice and clear.
 Very Happy 

I leave my seat to avoid getting held up Tricky but watch the last minute from the concourse on TV.

Having to text your mate with scores as he arrives back in Brockmoor really takes the biscuit though.

DA I have updates via twitter, facebook, radio alerts & usually watching games on TV but you insist on messaging me. Like ive said on literally 'millions' of occasions there really is NO need! Honest. Laughing 

Neil....I like you and your company but I have to pick you up.
Literally means it actually has happened or is true.....so I hope it has been millions or your argument falls short.

53Bashley at home. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bashley at home. Sun Feb 09 2014, 17:03

brockmoor

brockmoor

Tricky Tree wrote:
brockmoor wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:

Very Happy 

Neil....I like you and your company but I have to pick you up.
Literally means it actually has happened or is true.....so I hope it has been millions or your argument falls short.

Believe me Tricky, its a conservative estimate. affraid 

54Bashley at home. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bashley at home. Sun Feb 09 2014, 18:05

TRM

Match report from Bashley's website...

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/bashleyfc/s/match-centre-81668/1-799545#.Uve7GmUzw6g.twitter

Seems their final sub (the man with no number) was their reserve keeper. They only had him and the manager left on the bench when the lad had to go off with the head injury. A genuine shame that a club as friendly as Bash are struggling like they are. Always one of the best places to go but it looks as though we've probably made our last trip there, for a while at least.

Their manager, by the way, was Paul Gazzard. Some may remember him as the bloke who went in goal down at Bashley a couple of years ago when they had their sub keeper sent off after Elmo had got injured.

55Bashley at home. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bashley at home. Sun Feb 09 2014, 18:09

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

TRM wrote:Match report from Bashley's website...

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/bashleyfc/s/match-centre-81668/1-799545#.Uve7GmUzw6g.twitter

Seems their final sub (the man with no number) was their reserve keeper. They only had him and the manager left on the bench when the lad had to go off with the head injury. A genuine shame that a club as friendly as Bash are struggling like they are. Always one of the best places to go but it looks as though we've probably made our last trip there, for a while at least.

Their manager, by the way, was Paul Gazzard. Some may remember him as the bloke who went in goal down at Bashley a couple of years ago when they had their sub keeper sent off after Elmo had got injured.

And they still beat us 1-0 with three keepers after we played them off the park.
The game Nath famously spent the second half in the bar after a steward had a go at him for calling them pony staggers.....killer line.

56Bashley at home. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bashley at home. Sun Feb 09 2014, 18:11

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree wrote:
TRM wrote:Match report from Bashley's website...

And they still beat us 1-0 with three keepers after we played them off the park.
The game Nath famously spent the second half in the bar after a steward had a go at him for calling them pony staggers.....killer line.

Shaggers not staggers.

57Bashley at home. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bashley at home. Sun Feb 09 2014, 18:26

Jack

Jack
Admin

I'll never know how we didn't win that day. We absolutely battered em. Pretty sure Nath said he'd never come back after that game!

https://glassboys.forumotion.com

58Bashley at home. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bashley at home. Sun Feb 09 2014, 18:54

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Jack wrote:I'll never know how we didn't win that day. We absolutely battered em. Pretty sure Nath said he'd never come back after that game!

Bostin day out apart from the result.

He did say that but unfortunately he's said it since and feels so forced out that we WON'T see him again at Stour.
The clubs loss.

59Bashley at home. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bashley at home. Sun Feb 09 2014, 19:15

TRM

This thing with Nathan has completely passed me by. Whatever has gone on it's a huge shame as he's done lots for the club and I've always felt his heart's been in the right place, for want of a better way of putting it.

60Bashley at home. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bashley at home. Sun Feb 09 2014, 19:25

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

TRM wrote:This thing with Nathan has completely passed me by. Whatever has gone on it's a huge shame as he's done lots for the club and I've always felt his heart's been in the right place, for want of a better way of putting it.

Indeed Rich and unfortunately certain readers (not necessarily members)of this site are making out that he is the devil reincarnated(not DA)

61Bashley at home. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bashley at home. Sun Feb 09 2014, 19:30

Aled

Spill the beans folks, what happened?

62Bashley at home. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bashley at home. Sun Feb 09 2014, 19:30

TRM

Tricky Tree wrote:
TRM wrote:This thing with Nathan has completely passed me by. Whatever has gone on it's a huge shame as he's done lots for the club and I've always felt his heart's been in the right place, for want of a better way of putting it.

Indeed Rich and unfortunately certain readers (not necessarily members)of this site are making out that he is the devil reincarnated(not DA)

Well that's passed me by as well. Frankly, it's as though he never existed...

63Bashley at home. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bashley at home. Sun Feb 09 2014, 19:31

TRM

Aled wrote:Spill the beans folks, what happened?

I honestly have no idea.

If it's as bad as TT makes it sound then perhaps here isn't the place to discuss it.

confused 

64Bashley at home. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bashley at home. Sun Feb 09 2014, 19:34

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

TRM wrote:
Aled wrote:Spill the beans folks, what happened?

I honestly have no idea.

If it's as bad as TT makes it sound then perhaps here isn't the place to discuss it.

confused 

No it isn't the place to discuss it but there are plenty of people at the club with very short memories that need to take a long hard look at themselves and remember why the club bloody well exists in the first place.....LOYAL FANS.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum