Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

** North Ferriby Coach Travel is Free**

+2
TRM
UlsterJim
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

UlsterJim

UlsterJim

As a gesture of thanks and appreciation to our away travellers the coach on Tuesday night is free.

If you wish to book a seat please text me or call (not during office hours) on 07966 568767.

First come first served.

http://www.nibadges.com

TRM

Superb gesture. We'll done to the Club for this. Hope we can fill it, even at such short notice.

Jane.N

3pm is too early for me - I did try begging to Gordon on Sat but to no avail! Crying or Very sad 
( I do really understand the need for the early departure!)

I am still working on the begigng to change the Biggleswade from 4 to 4.15 - surely 15 minutes would not make much difference! Laughing Razz 

TRM

Too early for me as we'll. I'm working until 5. Will be a mad dash by car and trusting to luck with delays!

PhilC

Jane.N wrote:3pm is too early for me - I did try begging to Gordon on Sat but to no avail! Crying or Very sad 
( I do really understand the need for the early departure!)

I am still working on the begigng to change the Biggleswade from 4 to 4.15 - surely 15 minutes would not make much difference! Laughing Razz 
I'm sure at least one of the players will be 15 minutes late Wink 

brockmoor

brockmoor

TRM wrote:Superb gesture. We'll done to the Club for this. Hope we can fill it, even at such short notice.
Im sure we can fill 10 spaces!

Dave the Glassboy

Dave the Glassboy

TRM wrote:Too early for me as we'll. I'm working until 5. Will be a mad dash by car and trusting to luck with delays!
Sheesh, that's going to be tight, especially with the 50mph restrictions on the you-know-what between junctions 8 & 5.

TRM

Dave the Glassboy wrote:
TRM wrote:Too early for me as we'll. I'm working until 5. Will be a mad dash by car and trusting to luck with delays!
Sheesh, that's going to be tight, especially with the 50mph restrictions on the you-know-what between junctions 8 & 5.
I have "options", such as an appointment the right side of Brum perhaps. Toying with going A38 up to the M1 but that means messing with Derby. To be honest, if I get there for 8 I'll consider it a good run.

Mind you, the car's in the shop tomorrow and Tuesday and I don't know what time I'll get it back, so that might throw a spanner in the works...

TRM wrote:Mind you, the car's in the shop tomorrow and Tuesday and I don't know what time I'll get it back, so that might throw a spanner in the works...
If they do throw a spanner in the works, it could take even longer to get it back depending on the damage they cause Wink 

TRM

Been told I should have it back by lunchtime tomorrow! bounce bounce cheers 

TRM wrote:Been told I should have it back by lunchtime tomorrow! bounce bounce cheers 
Just in time for the oncoming snow that's forecast for tomorrow night

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum