Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cambridge away - Coach travel and car lifts.

+2
Tricky Tree
Devil's Advocate
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Devil's Advocate

I'm taking a car full to the Cambridge match ( hopefully including Trickster ) but the problem is getting him back to his mansion in the leafy suburb's of Worcester.

Will anyone be travelling back in his direction and able to drop him off on their way home?

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Devil's Advocate wrote:I'm taking a car full to the Cambridge match ( hopefully including Trickster ) but the problem is getting him back to his mansion in the leafy suburb's of Worcester.

Will anyone be travelling back in his direction and able to drop him off on their way home?
Leafy suburb's....superb.

Jack

Jack
Admin

Devil, do you mind putting this info in the Away Travel thread stickied? Just so I can keep the forum running quickly. Cheers.

https://glassboys.forumotion.com

Devil's Advocate

Jack wrote:Devil, do you mind putting this info in the Away Travel thread stickied? Just so I can keep the forum running quickly. Cheers.
Nobody seems to bother with that thread Jack and i wanted a specific answer regarding the Cambridge trip so that i can plan my journey.

It would be so much easier if Uncle Tricky sold a child and bought himself a car.

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Devil's Advocate wrote:
Jack wrote:Devil, do you mind putting this info in the Away Travel thread stickied? Just so I can keep the forum running quickly. Cheers.
Nobody seems to bother with that thread Jack and i wanted a specific answer regarding the Cambridge trip so that i can plan my journey.

It would be so much easier if Uncle Tricky sold a child and bought himself a car.
I'll always allow you to buy me a car devil or I could be employed as your chauffeur.Smile 

Devil's Advocate

Tricky Tree wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:

I'll always allow you to buy me a car devil or I could be employed as your chauffeur.Smile 

Try selling a kidney first Tricky.

TRM

Devil's Advocate wrote:I'm taking a car full to the Cambridge match ( hopefully including Trickster ) but the problem is getting him back to his mansion in the leafy suburb's of Worcester.

I'm planning to go straight from work and I don't see why I can give TT a lift back to Worcester, even though it's miles out of my way! Laughing 

Devil's Advocate

TRM wrote:

I'm planning to go straight from work and I don't see why I can give TT a lift back to Worcester, even though it's miles out of my way! Laughing 
Do you mean "can't" rather than "can" TRM?

It's confusing dear old Tricky!

TRM

Of course I mean "can't."

Apologies for being a dozy twonk!

Devil's Advocate

TRM wrote:Of course I mean "can't."

Apologies for being a dozy twonk!
No worries TRM…….i understood what you mean't,Tricky was making his best attempt at the "Pedant of the day" award and winning hands down.

I trust you live slightly more in his direction than i do and this isn't putting you out too much?

stour_boy

stour_boy

Getting rid of last season's forum sub-section might be an easier way?

Devil's Advocate

Really looking forward to this one.

Let's make it 12 wins on the spin lads!

NickSFCB

Looks incredibly unlikely I can go as its a Wednesday. Work in Dunstable weds and Eastleigh on Thursday am will make it difficult. Sad 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum