Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Biggleswade match thread

+6
Jack
Paranoid Android
Aled
TRM
Devil's Advocate
Tricky Tree
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Biggleswade match thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Biggleswade match thread Mon Nov 11 2013, 22:23

TRM

Obviously can't comment on the atmosphere at the match, but everything I've read on Twitter etc from their manager, players and supporters says to me they have the right attitude and are a good bunch. I know there was a bit of getting off on the wrong foot when their manager thought we were being presumptuous about tickets for a possible 2nd round tie but I think that was genuinely down to a misunderstanding on his part and nothing more was ever made of it.

Looking forward to going down to their place in a couple of weeks if I can get a "pass" for the evening! Wink 

And hopefully they will bring a few up to Amblecote for the League match when we won't have all the buggeration of segregation and so on, and they'll be able to sample our hospitality on a more normal matchday.

Incidentally, this is a good blog from a Biggleswade supporter on their day out...

http://waders-belindy.simplesite.com/252706945

27Biggleswade match thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Biggleswade match thread Thu Nov 14 2013, 14:09

Brian Handy

MotM has been given to Sean Geddes.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum