Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Other matches thread.

+6
baz
StourLeedsMark
Nathan Gulliver
stour_boy
TRM
Devil's Advocate
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Other matches thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Other matches thread. Tue Oct 22 2013, 22:15

Devil's Advocate

Tricky Tree wrote:Brockmoor.....I know I'm not "allowed" to side with you but Devil 90% of the time spells it trickey instead of TRICKY.

Yes that's right Trickey,i do it on purpose just to wind you up because it's such a silly name :-]]

27Other matches thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Other matches thread. Tue Oct 22 2013, 22:15

Dave the Glassboy

Dave the Glassboy

Devil's Advocate wrote:
brockmoor wrote:I believe I have seen on four occasions that you have spelt Hemel wrong!
I will allow for YOU living on the wrong side of Lye, I live a number of miles away. Wink
I have got Hemel wrong a few times,but not as many times as you've used "his" instead of "he's".

To say you now live a number of miles away from Lye is true but having swopped it for Brockmoor it's the equivalent of trading Lebanon for Baghdad :-]]
Harsh words from someone with a tendency to keep putting in erroneous apostrophes!

Laughing 

28Other matches thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Other matches thread. Tue Oct 22 2013, 22:21

Devil's Advocate

Dave the Glassboy wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:
brockmoor wrote:I believe I have seen on four occasions that you have spelt Hemel wrong!
I will allow for YOU living on the wrong side of Lye, I live a number of miles away. Wink
I have got Hemel wrong a few times,but not as many times as you've used "his" instead of "he's".

To say you now live a number of miles away from Lye is true but having swopped it for Brockmoor it's the equivalent of trading Lebanon for Baghdad :-]]
Harsh words from someone with a tendency to keep putting in erroneous apostrophes!

Laughing 

Your back from the M6 watch then Dave.

What match tonight......Kidsgrove under 10's v whoever?

I'm thinking of organising a match down "The Bogs",Mary Stevens Park in a few weeks time....you can add that to your list of new grounds if you like.

29Other matches thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Other matches thread. Tue Oct 22 2013, 22:35

Dave the Glassboy

Dave the Glassboy

Devil's Advocate wrote:
Dave the Glassboy wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:

Laughing 
Or in this case, omitting an apostrophe where there should be one.

I'm thinking of organising a match down "The Bogs",Mary Stevens Park in a few weeks time....you can add that to your list of new grounds if you like.
Never watched an under-10s match in my life and never will.

But is your own life so dull that you feel the need to comment on other people's? Anyhow, if I ever feel that I need your validation for how I spend my own time and money I'll let you know.

What have you been doing tonight? Stamp collecting?

30Other matches thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Other matches thread. Tue Oct 22 2013, 22:46

Devil's Advocate

Dave the Glassboy wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:
Dave the Glassboy wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:

Laughing 
Or in this case, omitting an apostrophe where there should be one.

Never watched an under-10s match in my life and never will.

But is your own life so dull that you feel the need to comment on other people's? Anyhow, if I ever feel that I need your validation for how I spend my own time and money I'll let you know.

What have you been doing tonight? Stamp collecting?

There is mutual pee taking on here Dave,you decided to pitch in and have a little dig at me before i said anything to you.

If you're going to dish it out you'll have to learn to take it.

My life isn't as exciting as Nathan's,that is for certain,i'm enjoying a quiet week at my holiday home in Tenby.

What great excitement has filled your life tonight?

31Other matches thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Other matches thread. Tue Oct 22 2013, 22:49

Dave the Glassboy

Dave the Glassboy

Few people's lives are as exciting as Nathan's!

32Other matches thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Other matches thread. Tue Oct 22 2013, 22:55

Devil's Advocate

Dave the Glassboy wrote:Few people's lives are as exciting as Nathan's!
Mine was extremely memorable until i got married at 26 but i couldn't have still being doing it at 37.

Nathan and i were born on the same day as it happens so one day he may become boring and sensible........................i do hope not though in the nicest possible way.

I still have daughter number two locked up.

33Other matches thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Other matches thread. Tue Oct 22 2013, 23:03

Nathan Gulliver

Devil's Advocate wrote:
Mine was extremely memorable until i got married at 26 but i couldn't have still being doing it at 37.

Nathan and i were born on the same day as it happens so one day he may become boring and sensible........................i do hope not though in the nicest possible way.

You will have to unleash her DA and let her loose at Amblecote. I've still got a mental picture of her in my head,I need to satisfy my curiosity!

34Other matches thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Other matches thread. Tue Oct 22 2013, 23:14

Devil's Advocate

Nathan Gulliver wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:

You will have to unleash her DA and let her loose at Amblecote. I've still got a mental picture of her in my head,I need to satisfy my curiosity!
If you can picture "Geordie Shore" mixed with "The only way is Essex" then you can visualise Nathan.

High heels and big gold earrings and platinum blonde ringlet hair when done up.

Anyway,thats enough about me......she's a "mousy,librarian" type!

Seriously,the description is very apt.

35Other matches thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Other matches thread. Wed Oct 23 2013, 07:22

TRM

Devil's Advocate wrote:If you can picture "Geordie Shore" mixed with "The only way is Essex" then you can visualise Nathan.

Sorry to be a grammatical pedant, but on this occasion it does actually make a significant difference!

There should be a comma between "visualise" and "Nathan" (I think...).

36Other matches thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Other matches thread. Wed Oct 23 2013, 08:21

Nathan Gulliver

TRM wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:If you can picture "Geordie Shore" mixed with "The only way is Essex" then you can visualise Nathan.

Sorry to be a grammatical pedant, but on this occasion it does actually make a significant difference!

Thank god for that,for a moment I thought DA was dishing the dirt on my cross drfessing!

If only I could find a pair of size 12 high heels.

37Other matches thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Other matches thread. Wed Oct 23 2013, 11:06

Nathan Gulliver wrote:
TRM wrote:

Thank god for that,for a moment I thought DA was dishing the dirt on my cross drfessing!

If only I could find a pair of size 12 high heels.
TRM's spelling problem appears to be spreading, it should be cross dressing not cross drfessing.

Obviously the excitement of putting on the corset, stockings and suspenders got to much for him Wink 

38Other matches thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Other matches thread. Wed Oct 23 2013, 11:09

UlsterJim

UlsterJim

sirsmilerIII wrote:TRM's spelling problem appears to be spreading, it should be cross dressing not cross drfessing.

Obviously the excitement of putting on the corset, stockings and suspenders got to much for him Wink 
And you it's too. ;-)

http://www.nibadges.com

39Other matches thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Other matches thread. Wed Oct 23 2013, 11:20

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Ulster you beat me to it.

40Other matches thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Other matches thread. Wed Oct 23 2013, 11:39

Nathan Gulliver

The way my hands shake its a wonder I can tap anything accurately on this little bloody key pad. My error was obviously a slip of the finger as opposed to an actual spelling mistake. In my defence your honour!

(I was getting a touch excited by DA's description of his daughter,I must admit)

41Other matches thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Other matches thread. Wed Oct 23 2013, 12:08

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

I bet you treble checked that for spelling and grammatical errors before sending it Nath.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum