Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nathan Gulliver and his exploits.

+10
stour_boy
baz
the nephew of god
brockmoor
TRM
Nathan Gulliver
Jack
Devil's Advocate
UlsterJim
Tricky Tree
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Wed Oct 30 2013, 20:29

Nathan Gulliver

Devil's Advocate wrote:
Nathan Gulliver wrote:
Tricky Tree wrote:He better tell us how it goes.
It didn't go Tricky! I went and sat in the bookies all afternoon instead. Much the better option I think. I actually won a few quid today so I've treated Harvey the 'Sprocker' Spaniel to some better quality dog food rather then the usual Aldi's own brand shite. Its probably all the same stuff anyway but I felt better for it and he's wolfed his tea down tonight!
Having heard of your previous antics with a dog it comes as no surprise to hear of you offering this type of bribe to Harvey the dog.

A quiet night in for the pair of you then Nath? :-]]

Yes,me and Harvey cuddled up on the sofa! Cleaned the rabbits cage out too. How do two small animals produce so much shit?

52Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Wed Oct 30 2013, 20:30

Devil's Advocate

Nathan Gulliver wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:
Nathan Gulliver wrote:
Tricky Tree wrote:He better tell us how it goes.
It didn't go Tricky! I went and sat in the bookies all afternoon instead. Much the better option I think. I actually won a few quid today so I've treated Harvey the 'Sprocker' Spaniel to some better quality dog food rather then the usual Aldi's own brand shite. Its probably all the same stuff anyway but I felt better for it and he's wolfed his tea down tonight!
Having heard of your previous antics with a dog it comes as no surprise to hear of you offering this type of bribe to Harvey the dog.

A quiet night in for the pair of you then Nath? :-]]
Yes,me and Harvey cuddled up on the sofa! Cleaned the rabbits cage out too. How do two small animals produce so much shit?

Worth it though just for the abrasivness of their tongues

53Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Wed Oct 30 2013, 21:18

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

I'd totally forgotten about that conversation....I've just loffed out loud.
I've never heard anything like it.

54Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Sun Nov 03 2013, 19:45

Devil's Advocate

I had a message from Nathan today saying that Laura had kicked him out again due to him roving during Saturday night out.

It then became apparent that his latest "squeeze" is non other than my hairdresser :-0

Quite what he sees in Fred from "Kinky Kutz" is beyond me but live and let live i say.

Seriously though,Nath spent the night with my hairdresser,as far as i'm concerned a line has been stepped over here.

I was due to pop in for a cut ( yes i said CUT ) on Monday but i'm damned if she's going to cut my hair tomorrow considering what she's been holding in her hand's over the last few hours.

55Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Sun Nov 03 2013, 20:00

brockmoor

brockmoor

Devil's Advocate wrote:I had a message from Nathan today saying that Laura had kicked him out again due to him roving during Saturday night out.

It then became apparent that his latest "squeeze" is non other than my hairdresser :-0

Quite what he sees in Fred from "Kinky Kutz" is beyond me but live and let live i say.

Seriously though,Nath spent the night with my hairdresser,as far as i'm concerned a line has been stepped over here.

I was due to pop in for a cut ( yes i said CUT ) on Monday but i'm damned if she's going to cut my hair tomorrow considering what she's been holding in her hand's over the last few hours.
The most surprising thing here is DA...

Is that you have your haircut by someone who works in the industry? I always thought your good wife attacked your hair piece once a month with a breakfast bowl and a bic razor! Laughing 

56Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Sun Nov 03 2013, 20:06

Devil's Advocate

brockmoor wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:I had a message from Nathan today saying that Laura had kicked him out again due to him roving during Saturday night out.

Is that you have your haircut by someone who works in the industry? I always thought your good wife attacked your hair piece once a month with a breakfast bowl and a bic razor! Laughing 
Similar to your good lady who glues a new shredded wheat to your bonce each week.

Was Arthur Scargill having an affair with your mum :-]]

57Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Sun Nov 03 2013, 20:08

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Two superb posts but Devil just edges it because I did actually laugh out loud.
Good effort though Brockmoor.

58Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Sun Nov 03 2013, 20:12

Devil's Advocate

Tricky Tree wrote:Two superb posts but Devil just edges it because I did actually laugh out loud.
Good effort though Brockmoor.

Not a subject that you should get involved with Tricky.

The phrase…"not a leg to stand on" comes to mind.

When you wear a "Polar neck" jumper it looks like a foreskin!

59Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Sun Nov 03 2013, 20:14

brockmoor

brockmoor

Devil's Advocate wrote:
brockmoor wrote:

Similar to your good lady who glues a new shredded wheat to your bonce each week.

Was Arthur Scargill having an affair with your mum :-]]
Thats a gud un!

Considering your mother must have had two affairs with Dick Emery & Coco the Clown! affraid 

60Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Sun Nov 03 2013, 20:20

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Oh devil you're such a cad.
I retract my previous post and award Brockmoor the prize of better post.

61Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Sun Nov 03 2013, 20:24

baz

I will confess i had my sainsburys bag saturday but you gotta guess what in it?! As Nathan not gonnna be on here for a bit,how long has he had them pointy brown shoes??

62Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Sun Nov 03 2013, 20:36

TRM

Mrs TRM's hairdresser comes to our house and also does me at the same time.

Or to be strictly accurate she does us one after the other.

What?

63Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Sun Nov 03 2013, 20:38

Devil's Advocate

TRM wrote:Mrs TRM's hairdresser comes to our house and also does me at the same time.

What?
I thought you went to the same place as your Dad TRM.

64Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Sun Nov 03 2013, 20:47

TRM

Devil's Advocate wrote:
TRM wrote:Mrs TRM's hairdresser comes to our house and also does me at the same time.

What?
I thought you went to the same place as your Dad TRM.
I did until it shut down about 10 years ago.

Eye on the ball there, I see, DA!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing 

65Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Mon Nov 04 2013, 12:24

Devil's Advocate

On his way back to Tewkesbury………..it may be a while before we see him again.

The Stourbridge dad's can once again sleep soundly at night.

66Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Mon Nov 04 2013, 12:27

stour_boy

stour_boy

Devil's Advocate wrote:On his way back to Tewkesbury………..it may be a while before we see him again.

Did you go for your hair cut?

67Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Mon Nov 04 2013, 13:05

Devil's Advocate

stour_boy wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:On his way back to Tewkesbury………..it may be a while before we see him again.

She closes on a Monday SB but i shall be popping in tomorrow………………….just for a trim you understand!

68Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Mon Nov 04 2013, 13:15

Paranoid Android

In Nathan`s absence will there be a `Moderator Jack & his exploits`thread starting?Laughing

69Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Mon Nov 04 2013, 13:28

UlsterJim

UlsterJim

Devil's Advocate wrote:
stour_boy wrote:

She closes on a Monday SB but i shall be popping in tomorrow………………….just for a trim you understand!
Don't let her put any gel or wax on your hair!!

http://www.nibadges.com

70Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Mon Nov 04 2013, 13:31

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Paranoid Android wrote:In Nathan`s absence will there be a `Moderator Jack & his exploits`thread starting?Laughing
What a supeb idea.

71Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Mon Nov 04 2013, 14:27

Devil's Advocate

Tricky Tree wrote:
Paranoid Android wrote:In Nathan`s absence will there be a `Moderator Jack & his exploits`thread starting?Laughing
What a supeb idea.

We could start the "Jack's Exploit's" thread by asking for memories of "the best hand shandy" you have ever had and follow it up with "the time your mum walked in and found you at it".

I'm looking forward to this thread already.

Tricky….you're out of work at the moment son……..you must have "cracked one off" today already,maybe more than one?

How was it and how did it rate against previous one's?

72Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Mon Nov 04 2013, 14:47

UlsterJim

UlsterJim

Devil's Advocate wrote:
Tricky Tree wrote:
What a supeb idea.
We could start the "Jack's Exploit's" thread by asking for memories of "the best hand shandy" you have ever had and follow it up with "the time your mum walked in and found you at it".

Tricky….you're out of work at the moment son……..you must have "cracked one off" today already,maybe more than one?

You have a sick mind Devil. Very Happy 

We need to remember that kids read this forum folks.

http://www.nibadges.com

73Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Mon Nov 04 2013, 15:09

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

UlsterJim wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:
Tricky Tree wrote:
What a supeb idea.

You have a sick mind Devil. Very Happy 

We need to remember that kids read this forum folks.
Good job you posted that before I got my reply in Ulster.

74Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Tue Nov 05 2013, 15:19

Nathan Gulliver

I'm having to resort to the library for my fix on the forum now,due to unforseen circumstances as mentioned by the Devil. I have well and truly got myself in a pickle this time. I'm guilty as charged! I blame Mickleover Sports for all this.

75Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Tue Nov 05 2013, 15:28

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

No you don't Nath....only yourself to blame on this one.
I can't believe only a couple of hours earlier I was sharing beers with you and the lovely Laura and you go and balls it up my being a spoon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum