Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nathan Gulliver and his exploits.

+10
stour_boy
baz
the nephew of god
brockmoor
TRM
Nathan Gulliver
Jack
Devil's Advocate
UlsterJim
Tricky Tree
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Fri Oct 18 2013, 15:27

brockmoor

brockmoor

'Brockmoor' dives behind the sofa.

27Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Fri Oct 18 2013, 15:36

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Oh Nath that is superb....I can just see Devils face....

28Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Fri Oct 18 2013, 15:40

Devil's Advocate

Tricky Tree wrote:Oh Nath that is superb....I can just see Devils face....

Fair comment from Nathan Tricky,i was merely teasing him.

A more pleasant and affable guy would be nigh on impossible to find than Nathan regardless of his admitted foibles.

I'd be more worried if she turned up with you to be honest :-]]

29Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Fri Oct 18 2013, 15:44

Nathan Gulliver

Devil's Advocate wrote:

A more pleasant and affable guy would be nigh on impossible to find than Nathan regardless of his admitted foibles.

I've been laughing that much that harvey the spaniel has been going crazy,jumping all over me on the settee thinking I'm playing with him!

30Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Fri Oct 18 2013, 15:45

Devil's Advocate

Nathan Gulliver wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:

I've been laughing that much that harvey the spaniel has been going crazy,jumping all over me on the settee thinking I'm playing with him!
Ffs....even the dog isn't safe!

You're a sick man.....i'm signing out for now!!

31Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Fri Oct 18 2013, 15:52

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

And I'd be worried devil,the Mrs would kill me!!!
You love me really devil.

32Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Sat Oct 19 2013, 09:29

UlsterJim

UlsterJim

Nath if you are using a pc or laptop at Laura's make sure you delete the history of websites visited lol, I don't think you would want Laura reading some of your posts, which she could as a guest on the forum.

http://www.nibadges.com

33Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Sat Oct 19 2013, 14:16

the nephew of god

My personal favourite Nathan comment was in Plymouth when he, Ulster Jim and I went out in Plymouth after the FA Cup game. We were in a club with some of the players feeling a bit conspicuous as being twice as old as anyone else there, so were looking for somewhere else to go.
Plymouth resident: 'There's the 'Two Trees' but it's a dump and full of slags'
Nathan: 'We're going there.'

34Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Sat Oct 19 2013, 22:06

Nathan Gulliver

the nephew of god wrote:My personal favourite Nathan comment was in Plymouth when he, Ulster Jim and I went out in Plymouth after the FA Cup game. We were in a club with some of the players feeling a bit conspicuous as being twice as old as anyone else there, so were looking for somewhere else to go.
Plymouth resident: 'There's the 'Two Trees' but it's a dump and full of slags'
Nathan: 'We're going there.'
Yes,what a night that was! I had a bloke square up to me in the infamous Two Trees for feeling his girlfriends arse as she walked past,me being totally oblivious to her boyfriend actually being there! Ulster Jim got a slap in the toilets for some unknown reason. Jim,the NoG and Jim's mate Andy from Coleraine left me in the Two Trees while they went for chips. They returned with some bird they had met in the queue at the burger van. We all moved on to an equally dodgy pub called The Clipper,apparently open all night! This bird came with us. We crawled in to the hotel at 6am,this girl still with us. Next thing I recall was having this girl against the wall in hotel corridor getting rather intimate when who should walk past but Spike,Ryan Rowe's dad,on his way out to get the morning papers!

35Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Sat Oct 19 2013, 22:24

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

And that people is exactly why Nath DESERVES his own thread...
Best thread I've started.

36Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Sat Oct 19 2013, 22:58

Devil's Advocate

Tricky Tree wrote:And that people is exactly why Nath DESERVES his own thread...
Best thread I've started.
Not that it took much to beat your previous "best" Tricky!

37Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Sun Oct 20 2013, 08:16

His exploits as Nathan and a stour fan should be turned into a book, he could call it "50 Shades of Glass" Wink 

38Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Sun Oct 20 2013, 08:48

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Smiler.....more like 500 shades of glass...

39Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Sat Oct 26 2013, 23:53

Devil's Advocate

A quiet night in at Shap and a £5 win at 4am in the morning at snooker for Nathan.

Is time finally catching up with our resident Superhero?

40Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Sun Oct 27 2013, 17:51

Nathan Gulliver

Devil's Advocate wrote:A quiet night in at Shap and a £5 win at 4am in the morning at snooker for Nathan.

Is time finally catching up with our resident Superhero?

Yes Devil,time to be sensible I think. Although I couldn't have got up to much at the hotel in Shap even if I wanted to,it was isolated to say the least! Nice to win at something though,beat Andy Poutney on the black and then cleaned up at killer!

I've been back at Laura's for the last couple of weeks and on my final warning so need to behave myself (or at least until she throws me out again),which will probably be sooner than later.

41Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Mon Oct 28 2013, 11:33

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Nath being Mr.Doom and gloom.....not before Saturday though mucka seeing as I finally have a free one to partake in beers after Mickleover.Very Happy 

42Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Mon Oct 28 2013, 14:08

Nathan Gulliver

Tricky Tree wrote:Nath being Mr.Doom and gloom.....not before Saturday though mucka seeing as I finally have a free one to partake in beers after Mickleover.Very Happy 

I should be able to hold out until Saturday mate! Although,when I was texting the Devil yesterday to sort out Chippenham lift,she was getting very suspicious and asked if I was texting another woman.

43Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Mon Oct 28 2013, 14:11

Devil's Advocate

Nathan Gulliver wrote:
Tricky Tree wrote:Nath being Mr.Doom and gloom.....not before Saturday though mucka seeing as I finally have a free one to partake in beers after Mickleover.Very Happy 
I should be able to hold out until Saturday mate! Although,when I was texting the Devil yesterday to sort out Chippenham lift,she was getting very suspicious and asked if I was texting another woman.
Oh sh-t........my secret is out!

44Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Mon Oct 28 2013, 14:23

brockmoor

brockmoor

Oh no DA......
You kept this quiet. Wink

45Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Mon Oct 28 2013, 14:36

Nathan Gulliver

May I add that it wasn't the CONTENT of the texts that was arousing her suspicion!

46Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Mon Oct 28 2013, 14:38

Devil's Advocate

Nathan Gulliver wrote:May I add that it wasn't the CONTENT of the texts that was arousing her suspicion!

She was worried about "length" then i take it Nath?

All women are the bloody same :-[[

47Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Wed Oct 30 2013, 11:47

Devil's Advocate

Is there any truth in the rumour that your favourite band is Sad Cafe Nath......nudge,nudge,wink,wink?

48Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Wed Oct 30 2013, 11:56

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

He better tell us how it goes.

49Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Wed Oct 30 2013, 19:55

Nathan Gulliver

Tricky Tree wrote:He better tell us how it goes.

It didn't go Tricky! I went and sat in the bookies all afternoon instead. Much the better option I think. I actually won a few quid today so I've treated Harvey the 'Sprocker' Spaniel to some better quality dog food rather then the usual Aldi's own brand shite. Its probably all the same stuff anyway but I felt better for it and he's wolfed his tea down tonight!

50Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Wed Oct 30 2013, 20:17

Devil's Advocate

Nathan Gulliver wrote:
Tricky Tree wrote:He better tell us how it goes.
It didn't go Tricky! I went and sat in the bookies all afternoon instead. Much the better option I think. I actually won a few quid today so I've treated Harvey the 'Sprocker' Spaniel to some better quality dog food rather then the usual Aldi's own brand shite. Its probably all the same stuff anyway but I felt better for it and he's wolfed his tea down tonight!

Having heard of your previous antics with a dog it comes as no surprise to hear of you offering this type of bribe to Harvey the dog.

A quiet night in for the pair of you then Nath? :-]]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum