Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

St. Albans Admission Prices

+7
Dave the Glassboy
TRM
Tricky Tree
baz
PhilC
Devil's Advocate
UlsterJim
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26St. Albans Admission Prices - Page 2 Empty Re: St. Albans Admission Prices Tue Sep 24 2013, 19:32

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

All about principles....good work boys.

27St. Albans Admission Prices - Page 2 Empty Re: St. Albans Admission Prices Wed Sep 25 2013, 07:53

Dave the Glassboy

Dave the Glassboy

brockmoor wrote:Im sorry i just dont get. Miss half the game because its £2 more than Stourbridge? Why bother going that far for half a game.
I agree, I don't get it either.

Especially as some of them were happy to buy drinks and food when they finally got in, which seems a contradiction.

Although I agree with your "each to their own" comment obviously.

28St. Albans Admission Prices - Page 2 Empty Re: St. Albans Admission Prices Wed Sep 25 2013, 18:16

UlsterJim

UlsterJim

Dave the Glassboy wrote:
brockmoor wrote:Im sorry i just dont get. Miss half the game because its £2 more than Stourbridge? Why bother going that far for half a game.
I agree, I don't get it either.

Especially as some of them were happy to buy drinks and food when they finally got in, which seems a contradiction.

Why is it a contradiction to buy food and drink when the gripe is about admission prices? I was quite happy to buy chips (which were far better than ours) and partake in a couple of ciders. St Albans didn't get my admission money, but I had no problems with what they were charging for drinks or food.

Sometimes you have to make a stand for something you believe in, just like certain fire fighters are today.

http://www.nibadges.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum