Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

FA Cup Second Round Draw.

+8
Dave the Glassboy
Aled
barnstoneworth
oldhillglassboy
stour_boy
Jack
dave w
Devil's Advocate
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26FA Cup Second Round Draw. - Page 2 Empty Re: FA Cup Second Round Draw. Thu Nov 26 2015, 21:53

stour_boy

stour_boy

Wow, didn't expect that! 1,700 tickets sold from ST's and members alone? Hmm! Even if everyone bought the maximum 4 tickets that would mean 400+ season ticket holders and members. Since I think the membership levels was in double figures I find this very surprising but very pleasing!

27FA Cup Second Round Draw. - Page 2 Empty Re: FA Cup Second Round Draw. Fri Nov 27 2015, 00:07

sirsmileriiii

stour_boy wrote:Wow, didn't expect that! 1,700 tickets sold from ST's and members alone? Hmm! Even if everyone bought the maximum 4 tickets that would mean 400+ season ticket holders and members. Since I think the membership levels was in double figures I find this very surprising but very pleasing!

Unless you are TCP apparently, as he's not a member and hasn't got a ticket. I've also heard that he's been complaining about "Glory Hunters" getting a ticket before him, yet he's been watching Stour for over 50 years and he can't get one. So I'm almost certain that he'll be moaning about it on Saturday, what a shame... Laughing

28FA Cup Second Round Draw. - Page 2 Empty Re: FA Cup Second Round Draw. Sun Nov 29 2015, 20:17

stour_boy

stour_boy

sirsmileriiii wrote:
stour_boy wrote:Wow, didn't expect that! 1,700 tickets sold from ST's and members alone? Hmm! Even if everyone bought the maximum 4 tickets that would mean 400+ season ticket holders and members. Since I think the membership levels was in double figures I find this very surprising but very pleasing!

Unless you are TCP apparently, as he's not a member and hasn't got a ticket.  I've also heard that he's been complaining about "Glory Hunters" getting a ticket before him, yet he's been watching Stour for over 50 years and he can't get one.  So I'm almost certain that he'll be moaning about it on Saturday, what a shame... Laughing

I did hear some moaning coming from the Main Stand yesterday but not quite sure what it was about!

29FA Cup Second Round Draw. - Page 2 Empty Re: FA Cup Second Round Draw. Sun Nov 29 2015, 22:12

sirsmileriiii

stour_boy wrote:
sirsmileriiii wrote:

Unless you are TCP apparently, as he's not a member and hasn't got a ticket.  I've also heard that he's been complaining about "Glory Hunters" getting a ticket before him, yet he's been watching Stour for over 50 years and he can't get one.  So I'm almost certain that he'll be moaning about it on Saturday, what a shame... Laughing

I did hear some moaning coming from the Main Stand yesterday but not quite sure what it was about!

It was probably about the teams performance in yesterdays game, as I've heard that he HAS now actually got a ticket for the Eastleigh game Rolling Eyes

30FA Cup Second Round Draw. - Page 2 Empty Re: FA Cup Second Round Draw. Sat Dec 05 2015, 22:19

oldhillglassboy

My work colleague was spoken to outside at 1.30, by as he described it "a chap in a green jumper with a bag and " and offered £20 for his ticket as he was a regular and had missed out on one, I can only assume that to be TCP, I'm sure I did hear him during the game though. I know two semi regulars who had missed out at the time of last week's game, one of whom was very unhappy to say the least, yet both of them where there today, so clearly there was a way if recognised as a regular.

I saw all the usual faces in my usual standing area, so hope nobody missed out, especially considering the conversation I heard pre match in the outside gents, one chap looked at the wall and said "crikey this is how I remember it as well" and the other "I know the place ain't changed one bit" time between these two visits to Amblecote? 43 years! don't think their regulars.

31FA Cup Second Round Draw. - Page 2 Empty Re: FA Cup Second Round Draw. Sun Dec 27 2015, 23:09

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Sort it out admin.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum