Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ticket details for Biggleswade

+18
don81
Tricky Tree
Aled
StourLeedsMark
dave w
oldhillglassboy
Paranoid Android
Brian Handy
UlsterJim
TRM
Devil's Advocate
Nathan Gulliver
Jack
Dave the Glassboy
i'llgetmeamblecoat
stour_boy
flexcavana
Jane.N
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 4 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Wed Nov 06 2013, 12:01

TRM

UlsterJim wrote:I have been asked to post this.

"The club did not announce general sale details, until it was known that there would be enough tickets to warrant a sale.  
If there had been no tickets left, the club would have been critised for publicising a sale opportunity that did not exist.

The only way to guarantee a ticket was to be a member or season ticket holder. The club could not do more to get this message across."
I agree with the last paragraph entirely.

But I would have thought a brief line in the original press release to say that IF any tickets were left unsold following the priority sales then these would be sold on a general basis and further details would follow in due course.

It might have stopped some of the moaners, though obviously not all because some people are NEVER satisfied.

However, it should be said yet again that the Club has done a great job organising and prioritising tickets for this game and any criticisms are very minor.

77Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 4 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Wed Nov 06 2013, 12:02

TRM

Biggleswade tweeted this morning that they only have 28 tickets left.

78Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 4 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Wed Nov 06 2013, 12:20

UlsterJim

UlsterJim

TRM wrote:Biggleswade tweeted this morning that they only have 28 tickets left.
Nath texted me half an hour or so ago to say there were only 30 tickets left down The Milk Bar.

Should be a full house.

http://www.nibadges.com

79Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 4 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Wed Nov 06 2013, 12:21

TRM

Looks like any Stour fans who miss out might want to get themselves a fast car and set the SatNav for Biggleswade!

80Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 4 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Wed Nov 06 2013, 12:23

UlsterJim

UlsterJim

TRM wrote:Looks like any Stour fans who miss out might want to get themselves a fast car and set the SatNav for Biggleswade!
Or pay £40 for the corporate package.

81Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 4 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Wed Nov 06 2013, 13:34

Stourbridge Lion

Stourbridge Lion

Great stuff! I always thought we would get close to sell out and was surprised when people thought we might struggle to get a 1,000 even,looking forward to this weeks Stourbridge News with pictures of people I have never seen down the ground asking "where have all the tickets gone?" Think the club have handled the situation really well, the only people who seem to be upset are the ones that are struggling to get a ticket because they won't commit to the club in some capacity. Bring it on!

82Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 4 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Wed Nov 06 2013, 14:54

Jack

Jack
Admin

Sold out.

https://glassboys.forumotion.com

83Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 4 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Wed Nov 06 2013, 15:11

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate wrote:
sirsmilerIII wrote:
TRM wrote:But it won't be 1,500 anyway.
Take the 1 off the front of that number and you might be nearer he mark.  After all it's only biggleswade and I think that will put people off, regardless of the fact it's the FA Cup.  I cannot see supporters from other clubs especially those in the football league paying to watch Stourbridge v Biggleswade, I just hope that I am proved wrong afro 
You will be!

Greetings Smiler.

I won't be asking you to do my lottery numbers :-]]

TRM described you as a "Fruit Loop" for forecasting a crowd of 500 which was just a tad harsh,i'm pleased to discover there is another person in the Stourbridge area who has such a pessimistic outlook on life :-]]

What you hadn't factored in was the fact that all of Nathan's ex girlfriend's have bought a ticket because they know he's bound to be there on Saturday!

Last edited by Devil's Advocate on Wed Nov 06 2013, 17:03; edited 1 time in total

84Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 4 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Wed Nov 06 2013, 15:31

UlsterJim

UlsterJim

Jack wrote:Sold out.
Not yet, still corporate tickets available. If they don't sell then the tickets will go on general sale, probably Friday, but very limited numbers.

85Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 4 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Wed Nov 06 2013, 15:35

Devil's Advocate

UlsterJim wrote:
Not yet, still corporate tickets available.  If they don't sell then the tickets will go on general sale, probably Friday, but very limited numbers.

Once those sell Jim i've still got Tricky's ticket's :-]]

I've already warned him that if he makes anymore stupid comment's before Saturday that they'll go to the highest bidder!

86Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 4 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Wed Nov 06 2013, 15:38

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Devil's Advocate wrote:
UlsterJim wrote:
Not yet, still corporate tickets available.  If they don't sell then the tickets will go on general sale, probably Friday, but very limited numbers.

I've already warned him that if he makes anymore stupid comment's before Saturday that they'll go to the highest bidder!
That isn't what you said at all you oaf.
You told me to watch what I said about yourself....you big spoon.

87Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 4 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Wed Nov 06 2013, 15:55

Devil's Advocate

Tricky Tree wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:
UlsterJim wrote:

That isn't what you said at all you oaf.
You told me to watch what I said about yourself....you big spoon.

I've changed the rules Tricky.

Instead of just "stupid comment's" toward's myself ( which you've just transgressed on BTW ) i've broadened it out to "stupid comment's full stop" due to your consistency in writing such tripe on here.

£20…….do i hear a £20 bid anybody :-]]

88Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 4 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Wed Nov 06 2013, 16:11

Devil's Advocate wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:
sirsmilerIII wrote:
TRM wrote:But it won't be 1,500 anyway.
Take the 1 off the front of that number and you might be nearer he mark.  After all it's only biggleswade and I think that will put people off, regardless of the fact it's the FA Cup.  I cannot see supporters from other clubs especially those in the football league paying to watch Stourbridge v Biggleswade, I just hope that I am proved wrong afro 
You will be!

Greetings Smiler.

I won't be asking you to do my lottery numbers :-]]

TRM described you as a "Fruit Loop" for forecasting a crowd of 500 which was just a tad harsh,i'm pleased to discover their is another person in the Stourbridge area who has such a pessimistic outlook on life :-]]

What you hadn't factored in was the fact that all of Nathan's ex girlfriend's have bought a ticket because they know he's bound to be there on Saturday!
Personally I am glad to be proved wrong, and look forward to standing in a ground that is a full house. Question is which side of the ground is going to start the "Mexican Wave".

I thought it was the other way round, surely everyone else has bought a ticket just to see Nathan's Ex's Wink 

89Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 4 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Wed Nov 06 2013, 16:24

Aled

I know a chap in need of a ticket if anyone had a spare. He's a regular, certainly more regular than a lot of ticket holders I dare say!

90Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 4 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Wed Nov 06 2013, 16:32

Devil's Advocate

Aled wrote:I know a chap in need of a ticket if anyone had a spare. He's a regular, certainly more regular than a lot of ticket holders I dare say!
Check page five of this thread Aled….Don81 has two ticket's for sale mate.

91Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 4 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Wed Nov 06 2013, 16:37

Aled

Thanks Devil.

92Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 4 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Wed Nov 06 2013, 16:59

Devil's Advocate

Aled wrote:Thanks Devil.
I sent Don a personal message to contact you Aled but you might just want to send him one yourself or ask Jack if he has an email address for him.

If you struggle to get that last ticket you need just let me know as i have a mate who might be able to help you out.

93Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 4 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Wed Nov 06 2013, 17:11

WorcesterWolf

Anyone got a spare ticket please?
Long shot, I know. Not a STH due to work commitments but get to over half home games and a few away ones each season. Travelled from home (Worcester) this morning to the ground, then the Milky Bar to find out a sell - out Sad 
Genuine fan (TRM will vouch for me hopefully). Please PM me if you have a spare one
thanks

94Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 4 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Wed Nov 06 2013, 17:21

Devil's Advocate

WorcesterWolf wrote:Anyone got a spare ticket please?
Long shot, I know. Not a STH due to work commitments but get to over half home games and a few away ones each season. Travelled from home (Worcester) this morning to the ground, then the Milky Bar to find out a sell - out Sad 
Genuine fan (TRM will vouch for me hopefully). Please PM me if you have a spare one
thanks
As per my previous post,contact Don81 off page five of this thread as he has two available.

95Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 4 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Wed Nov 06 2013, 17:30

WorcesterWolf

Devil's Advocate wrote:
WorcesterWolf wrote:Anyone got a spare ticket please?
thanks
As per my previous post,contact Don81 off page five of this thread as he has two available.
Thanks Devil. Have sent a PM (with fingers crossed!)

96Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 4 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Wed Nov 06 2013, 18:13

don81

Sorry about the late reply people just got in from work!! Both tickets now sold to jim

97Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 4 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Wed Nov 06 2013, 19:50

oldhillglassboy

I'll hold my hands up and say I got it wrong, thinking 1200 would be a good attendance and they'd be trying to flog them on the gate on Saturday, Roughly how many where on sale in the general sale? if I hadn't had the season ticket i'd have gone along this afternoon thinking plenty would be available, i'd have been disappointed!. I know a few who pay on the door and attend well over half the games, can't for the life of me understand why they don't have at least a half season ticket, so only themselves to blame if they have missed out!

98Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 4 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Wed Nov 06 2013, 20:14

Aled

A good many people don't have a spare few hundred quid at the start of the season to be fair.

99Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 4 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Wed Nov 06 2013, 20:25

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Aled wrote:A good many people don't have a spare few hundred quid at the start of the season to be fair.
A few hundred?
Slight exaggeration there Aled. Wasn't it £100 for half a season ticket?
Although I do very much understand that people may not have that amount to fork out in one hit.

100Ticket details for Biggleswade - Page 4 Empty Re: Ticket details for Biggleswade Wed Nov 06 2013, 20:39

Aled

I'm talking about a full season ticket tricky, that's not far shy of a few hundred quid. There are a good many can't afford that these days.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum