Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

First Round Proper draw

+12
Nathan Gulliver
Jane.N
Jack
i'llgetmeamblecoat
brockmoor
Forza
oldhillglassboy
Dave the Glassboy
Devil's Advocate
TRM
dave w
stour_boy
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51First Round Proper draw - Page 3 Empty Re: First Round Proper draw Tue Oct 29 2013, 11:00

Nathan Gulliver

flexcavana wrote:Well, 1st round again! Had a sneaky suspicion this may happen. My eldest was born in the 2009/10 season, first born = first round! Then my second child was born in the 11/12 season - you guessed it second child, second round! Now here's the exciting bit! Our twins, numbers 3 and 4 were born at the begining of this season so I'm hoping that this means we are destined for rounds three and four! Well if we don't at least I've done my bit to keep average attendances on the up!

You really do need to get that telly fixed Flex!

52First Round Proper draw - Page 3 Empty Re: First Round Proper draw Tue Oct 29 2013, 14:47

Paranoid Android

Nathan Gulliver wrote:
flexcavana wrote:Well, 1st round again! Had a sneaky suspicion this may happen. My eldest was born in the 2009/10 season, first born = first round! Then my second child was born in the 11/12 season - you guessed it second child, second round! Now here's the exciting bit! Our twins, numbers 3 and 4 were born at the begining  of this season so I'm hoping that this means we are destined for rounds three and four! Well if we don't at least I've done my bit to keep average attendances on the up!
You really do need to get that telly fixed Flex!

Keep fillin` ya boots Flex-won`t be long until we`re travelling to Wembley with the mighty Glassboys then!Very Happy 

......no pressure.Wink

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum