Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stourbridge FC on Video

+8
Aled
baz
dave w
UlsterJim
Devil's Advocate
Nathan Gulliver
stour_boy
TRM
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Stourbridge FC on Video - Page 2 Empty Re: Stourbridge FC on Video Sun Nov 24 2013, 20:44

dave w wrote:You don't want to know what NoG and DtG are doing with the Beast on 2:42:16
They'd never allow that in public nowadays, is that the back of Simon's head with the blue coat & black hair at 2:42:10 scratch 

27Stourbridge FC on Video - Page 2 Empty Re: Stourbridge FC on Video Mon Nov 25 2013, 00:44

Devil's Advocate

TRM wrote:Great stuff, smiler!! The goals in the first leg are on 39 minutes and 1 hr 21 minutes for those who can't be bothered to watch the whole lot. Our goal in the second leg is at 2 hr 1 minute.

Andy Crannage's penalty save is at 2 hr 34.

Your dad hasn't aged a day in 20 years TRM………in fact i'm sure he looked the same in 1974.

I notice that little tw@t Jim Driscoll managed to get in shot a few times :-(

How's the plans for the new ground coming on Jim?

Any idea what the attendances were home and away for the Dover games TRM?

28Stourbridge FC on Video - Page 2 Empty Re: Stourbridge FC on Video Mon Nov 25 2013, 10:01

Devil's Advocate wrote:I notice that little tw@t Jim Driscoll managed to get in shot a few times  :-(
You can stick your "Shoe People" up your a*se, as Simon used to sing Laughing

I think he's still waiting for planning permission to build at Wassell Grove, you know that place which is out in the middle of nowhere and impossible to get to without a car.

29Stourbridge FC on Video - Page 2 Empty Re: Stourbridge FC on Video Mon Nov 25 2013, 10:16

2 more videos I've found on YT

30Stourbridge FC on Video - Page 2 Empty Re: Stourbridge FC on Video Mon Nov 25 2013, 11:21

baz

Great videos but all time favourite of a newbie 10 years plus is Leam v stour play off final!! Cant believe the Beast is on the pitch after telling a few of us of,a few seasons ago for goin on pitch at last match at Oxford!

31Stourbridge FC on Video - Page 2 Empty Re: Stourbridge FC on Video Mon Nov 25 2013, 12:51

TRM

Devil's Advocate wrote:
TRM wrote:Great stuff, smiler!! The goals in the first leg are on 39 minutes and 1 hr 21 minutes for those who can't be bothered to watch the whole lot. Our goal in the second leg is at 2 hr 1 minute.

Your dad hasn't aged a day in 20 years TRM………in fact i'm sure he looked the same in 1974.

I notice that little tw@t Jim Driscoll managed to get in shot a few times  :-(

He's a little a lot greyer than he was back then!

From memory I think we had just over 1,000 at Amblecote and just under 800 at Dover.

32Stourbridge FC on Video - Page 2 Empty Re: Stourbridge FC on Video Mon Nov 25 2013, 13:07

Devil's Advocate

TRM wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:

From memory I think we had just over 1,000 at Amblecote and just under 800 at Dover.

Are you sure about the crowd at Dover TRM,i've never visited their ground but the crowd behind the goal look's extremely large for no league,do they all stand there and leave the rest of the ground empty?

33Stourbridge FC on Video - Page 2 Empty Re: Stourbridge FC on Video Mon Nov 25 2013, 13:17

TRM

Devil's Advocate wrote:Are you sure about the crowd at Dover TRM
In a word, no!

I can look it up tonight.

34Stourbridge FC on Video - Page 2 Empty Re: Stourbridge FC on Video Mon Nov 25 2013, 13:18

dave w

One thing that sticks out from the home leg is how packed the Shed used to get, and from the noise how many were standing behind the Church End goal as well.

35Stourbridge FC on Video - Page 2 Empty Re: Stourbridge FC on Video Mon Nov 25 2013, 13:37

TRM

dave w wrote:One thing that sticks out from the home leg is how packed the Shed used to get, and from the noise how many were standing behind the Church End goal as well.
And the crowd in the Shed over to the right-hand side as you look, because that's where you approached it from via the cricket side in those days.

In a crowd of 1,000 today I reckon the Shed would be just as well populated.

36Stourbridge FC on Video - Page 2 Empty Re: Stourbridge FC on Video Mon Nov 25 2013, 18:38

Aled

Great days they were fellas, just prior to it all going tits up of course but hey. I distinctly remember Hugh 'I only drink halves' Clark giving us all a rather *beautiful rendition of 'there'll be bluebirds over the white cliffs of Dover' on the coach home.

*by beautiful I actually mean a little bit tipsy

37Stourbridge FC on Video - Page 2 Empty Re: Stourbridge FC on Video Mon Nov 25 2013, 19:23

TRM

Made a change from his usual party piece, "Moon River."

38Stourbridge FC on Video - Page 2 Empty Re: Stourbridge FC on Video Mon Nov 25 2013, 19:26

TRM

Devil's Advocate wrote:
TRM wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:

Are you sure about the crowd at Dover TRM,i've never visited their ground but the crowd behind the goal look's extremely large for no league,do they all stand there and leave the rest of the ground empty?
The powers of recall are obviously fading badly.

At Stourbridge - 684
At Dover - 1,073

39Stourbridge FC on Video - Page 2 Empty Re: Stourbridge FC on Video Mon Nov 25 2013, 23:13

Dave the Glassboy

Dave the Glassboy

sirsmilerIII wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:I notice that little tw@t Jim Driscoll managed to get in shot a few times  :-(

Wasn't just Simon.

In fact, I'm fairly sure it was TRM that started that one off.

40Stourbridge FC on Video - Page 2 Empty Re: Stourbridge FC on Video Mon Nov 25 2013, 23:26

TRM

Dave the Glassboy wrote:
sirsmilerIII wrote:

Wasn't just Simon.

In fact, I'm fairly sure it was TRM that started that one off.
I am proud to say that I can be clearly seen on the video advising Lord Strudwick of the League that he knew where he could insert his ground gradings. Smiler and DtG have correctly identified the location I had in mind. Unfortunately they do not win a prize...

41Stourbridge FC on Video - Page 2 Empty Re: Stourbridge FC on Video Mon Nov 25 2013, 23:48

Aled

He got some stick that fella, such a lovely man too, not power crazed at all.

42Stourbridge FC on Video - Page 2 Empty Re: Stourbridge FC on Video Mon Nov 25 2013, 23:49

Aled

TRM started a lot of things off in his pet reasonable days ; )

43Stourbridge FC on Video - Page 2 Empty Re: Stourbridge FC on Video Mon Nov 25 2013, 23:49

Aled

Pre even....

44Stourbridge FC on Video - Page 2 Empty Re: Stourbridge FC on Video Mon Nov 25 2013, 23:51

Devil's Advocate

Aled wrote:TRM started a lot of things off in his pet reasonable days ; )

When was TRM "reasonable with pets" Aled.

Not a vision i'm happy with to be honest….not sure i'll sleep now!

45Stourbridge FC on Video - Page 2 Empty Re: Stourbridge FC on Video Tue Nov 26 2013, 00:03

Aled

Lol, ask him what happened to his shirt at VS Rugby....then again, that wasn't my finest day either!!

46Stourbridge FC on Video - Page 2 Empty Re: Stourbridge FC on Video Tue Nov 26 2013, 00:14

Devil's Advocate

Aled wrote:Lol, ask him what happened to his shirt at VS Rugby....then again, that wasn't my finest day either!!
You going to Biggles match tonight Aled?

I will be there with a couple of the lads so lets catch up if you're there mate?

47Stourbridge FC on Video - Page 2 Empty Re: Stourbridge FC on Video Tue Nov 26 2013, 00:28

Aled

No mate. Not allowed out to play on a school night lol. Will be there on Saturday.

48Stourbridge FC on Video - Page 2 Empty Re: Stourbridge FC on Video Tue Nov 26 2013, 00:32

Devil's Advocate

Aled wrote:No mate. Not allowed out to play on a school night lol. Will be there on Saturday.
I might be missing Sat but will look forward to having a chat sometime soon.

49Stourbridge FC on Video - Page 2 Empty Re: Stourbridge FC on Video Tue Nov 26 2013, 11:15

I am in the process of uploading the other video onto YT, when I noticed something you'll all enjoy.

How's this for an advert in front of the shed lol! 

Stourbridge FC on Video - Page 2 Ed3b77291149290

50Stourbridge FC on Video - Page 2 Empty Re: Stourbridge FC on Video Tue Nov 26 2013, 12:18

Here ya go cheers 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum