Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

MAN OF THE MATCH THANK YOU

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MAN OF THE MATCH THANK YOU Empty MAN OF THE MATCH THANK YOU Sun Apr 30 2017, 18:47

Brian Handy

STOURBRIDGE FC : MAN OF THE MATCH Competition Season 2016/17

Blimey that season seemed to fly by, but once again it's time for me to give a massive 'Thank You' to everyone who supported this season's Man of the Match competition.

Thanks to your unwavering support we covered every competitive match (62) and raised a tremendous £1,938 (last season £1,802).

I cannot thank you all enough for supporting the completion and for happily handing over your £1's every game. My apologies if you didn’t
win a bottle of wine, but please keep trying, one day it will be you.

Thanks also to Richard Clark & Nigel Greig for promoting the competition on the club website, twitter & match day programme.

Once again many thanks for joining in and for your great company during the season, it makes it all worthwhile.

The Top 3 players were;

1st LUKE BENBOW 14 awards

2nd JORDAN ARCHER 6

3rd TOM TONKS 5

2MAN OF THE MATCH THANK YOU Empty Re: MAN OF THE MATCH THANK YOU Sun Apr 30 2017, 22:18

dave w

No Brian, thank you.

3MAN OF THE MATCH THANK YOU Empty Re: MAN OF THE MATCH THANK YOU Sun Apr 30 2017, 23:04

Devil's Advocate

Well done again Brian,another great effort.

4MAN OF THE MATCH THANK YOU Empty Re: MAN OF THE MATCH THANK YOU Mon May 01 2017, 09:08

Old Codger

It's all down to you Brian, all we do is walk over to the hut and give you our £1 coin. You do everything else, including waiting for us stragglers to come and hand you our voting slips at the end of each game.
You really are Stourbridge through and through !
Hope you have a great summer see you next season.

5MAN OF THE MATCH THANK YOU Empty Re: MAN OF THE MATCH THANK YOU Mon May 01 2017, 19:47

stoursi

Have to agree with all other comments.

It's a brillant job you have done Brian.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum