Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good luck from Wycombe

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Good luck from Wycombe Empty Good luck from Wycombe Mon Apr 24 2017, 11:35

WycombeFan

Hi there. Just to wish you all the best in the play-offs from, I'd imagine, a lot of Wycombe fans. You gave us a great game in the cup and contributed to a superb atmosphere. Hopefully we'll see you again in the future, either in competition or a pre-season friendly.

2Good luck from Wycombe Empty Good luck from Wycombe Mon Apr 24 2017, 12:05

redpike

Thank you very much for your good wishes.

I'm sure that I speak on behalf of the 2,000 + SFC supporters that visited you on Jan 7 in hoping very much that Wycombe Wanderers also achieves a place in the League 2 play-offs and that you win promotion.

Yours is a result that I always look for, such was the goodwill generated between our two clubs.

All the best to you and Wycombe Wanderers FC.

3Good luck from Wycombe Empty Re: Good luck from Wycombe Mon Apr 24 2017, 17:35

sirsmileriiii

Wycombe was an excellent game with a brilliant support from both teams.  And if we had won and gone to Spurs in the next round, I bet the ground wouldn't have been even half full.  The atmosphere at your ground was so good, it would have even made Russ Abbott happy.

Wycombe is certainly a ground I would like to return to, even if getting back to the station by bus after the game was a nightmare.  It's not very often that we can come away from a defeat and still be pleased with our performance.

Hopefully by the end of the game tonight we will be even happier Laughing

COYG cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum