Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Summer signings

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Summer signings Empty Summer signings Wed Jun 08 2016, 19:43

stour_boy

stour_boy

Thought I would start up a thread for keeping track of comings and goings.

By my reckoning we have the following committed so far (c denoting a contract)

Matt Gould (c)

Stuart Pierpoint
Joe Hull
Dan Scarr (c)
Kristian Green

Tom Tonks
Leon Broadhurst
Chris Lait (c)

Justin Richards

Really pleased all of the above have signed up, particular getting the promising youngsters on a contract early doors which is something we haven't really done in the past.

Therefore the main current mysteries are Dodd, Hawley and Smikle. I would love it if Karl stays, but not sure he will.

Three new signings promised soon so hopefully we will be able to plug a few gaps in the squad soon.

2Summer signings Empty Re: Summer signings Sat Jun 11 2016, 22:42

stour_boy

stour_boy

Smikle signs! Excellent stuff.

Although the "three signings" predicted in the Stourbridge News by this weekend haven't materialised as yet...

3Summer signings Empty Re: Summer signings Sat Jun 18 2016, 20:35

stour_boy

stour_boy

Matt Dodd also commits.

All good news - but bit short of a striker or two, with 3 weeks until the friendlies start.

4Summer signings Empty Re: Summer signings Tue Jul 05 2016, 16:22

sirsmileriiii

Great to see that we've signed 4 new players, especially the return of Luke Benbow. He must surely be a great benefit to our attack, especially if he's as successful as he was before.

The other 3 signings Jack Duggan - defence, Jake Heath - midfield & Aaron Daniels - Striker/winger will also be useful additions to the team. And with most of last seasons squad re-signing including Drew Canavan, I see no reason why we can't have another excellent season.

That is providing our defence has less holes in it, as last season that was our main downfall.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum