Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Signings

+2
glassboypaul
Jack
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Signings Empty New Signings Thu Dec 04 2014, 15:35

Jack

Jack
Admin

Kieran Morris has came in on loan from Brentford and we are waiting on international clearance for a lad from Australia.

https://glassboys.forumotion.com

2New Signings Empty Re: New Signings Thu Dec 04 2014, 15:40

glassboypaul

This is positive news! A League One player as well; he must be good.

Thanks for letting us know Jack.

3New Signings Empty Re: New Signings Thu Dec 04 2014, 15:41

Devil's Advocate

Jack wrote:Kieran Morris has came in on loan from Brentford and we are waiting on international clearance for a lad from Australia.

Kieran Morris,great news.

Can he play in goal?

4New Signings Empty Re: New Signings Thu Dec 04 2014, 15:43

glassboypaul

Devil's Advocate wrote:
Jack wrote:Kieran Morris has came in on loan from Brentford and we are waiting on international clearance for a lad from Australia.

Can he play in goal?

I don't understand that. Dean has been one of our best players so far this season and has consistently scored well in the Man of the Match voting. He has been wobbly in the past but his saves and distribution have been so much better this season.

Can't understand why people are still criticising him when it's not due to goalkeeper mistakes that our form has been patchy?

Sorry DA I usually agree with you 100% but I don't understand this critique of Dean?

5New Signings Empty Re: New Signings Thu Dec 04 2014, 15:44

stoursi

Josh Quaynor is the other lad.

Ex Redditch and Cheltenham.

Two defenders. Yes they add numbers to the squad but for me its at least one striker we need to help us take our chances. Not moaning.

Hopefully it will mean players playing in their right positions.

6New Signings Empty Re: New Signings Thu Dec 04 2014, 15:45

Jack

Jack
Admin

Devil is being sarcastic Paul.

https://glassboys.forumotion.com

7New Signings Empty Re: New Signings Thu Dec 04 2014, 16:11

Devil's Advocate

glassboypaul wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:

Can he play in goal?

I don't understand that. Dean has been one of our best players so far this season and has consistently scored well in the Man of the Match voting. He has been wobbly in the past but his saves and distribution have been so much better this season.

Can't understand why people are still criticising him when it's not due to goalkeeper mistakes that our form has been patchy?

Sorry DA I usually agree with you 100% but I don't understand this critique of Dean?

If you knew me you'd understand my humour Paul,in my opinion Dean and Drew have been our best two players since Ben got injured.

My comment was in respect of our management who try to re invent the wheel by playing three centre forwards at centre half,a centre half at centre forward,a centre forward as a wide left player and another centre forward as a wide right player.

We never seem to have a proper left back and we push a noted centre half in Exedus into midfield.

I find it mind boggling,perhaps thats a question one of the "happy" lot can ask tonight.

8New Signings Empty Re: New Signings Thu Dec 04 2014, 16:56

glassboypaul

Devil's Advocate wrote:
glassboypaul wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:

Can he play in goal?

If you knew me you'd understand my humour Paul,in my opinion Dean and Drew have been our best two players since Ben got injured.

My comment was in respect of our management who try to re invent the wheel by playing three centre forwards at centre half,a centre half at centre forward,a centre forward as a wide left player and another centre forward as a wide right player.

We never seem to have a proper left back and we push a noted centre half in Exedus into midfield.

I find it mind boggling,perhaps thats a question one of the "happy" lot can ask tonight.

Sorry, I misunderstood! I totally agree.

Hope there is a good turnout tonight.

9New Signings Empty Re: New Signings Thu Dec 04 2014, 17:05

Baggiestour

Great signings and I hope they fit in well and make the team kick on, BUT surely we need some creativity in midfield and someone who can put the ball away.
We have lost sean and Ben recently but they have not been replaced.

10New Signings Empty Re: New Signings Thu Dec 04 2014, 19:13

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

How do you know they are great signings?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum