Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bring back Martin

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bring back Martin Empty Bring back Martin Tue Jan 27 2015, 12:43

glassboypaul

I'm sure Martin would love to come back and help with the raffle again, as I bet he misses it.

He also was a super supporter of the sponsored walk and used to raise a significant amount.

If people are worried, couldn't some sort of a reconciliation be done between cash float at the start, end cash and number of raffle tickets sold?

2Bring back Martin Empty Re: Bring back Martin Tue Jan 27 2015, 13:42

Jack

Jack
Admin

Do we need a thread on every fan?

https://glassboys.forumotion.com

3Bring back Martin Empty Re: Bring back Martin Tue Jan 27 2015, 16:18

dave w

glassboypaul wrote:I'm sure Martin would love to come back and help with the raffle again, as I bet he misses it.

He also was a super supporter of the sponsored walk and used to raise a significant amount.

If people are worried, couldn't some sort of a reconciliation be done between cash float at the start, end cash and number of raffle tickets sold?

I bet he misses it as well.

4Bring back Martin Empty Re: Bring back Martin Tue Feb 10 2015, 13:49

glassboypaul

dave w wrote:
glassboypaul wrote:I'm sure Martin would love to come back and help with the raffle again, as I bet he misses it.

I bet he misses it as well.

Would he come back, if asked?

5Bring back Martin Empty Re: Bring back Martin Tue Feb 10 2015, 18:02

Jack

Jack
Admin

He shouldn't be asked.

https://glassboys.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum