Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

The 4000 capacity Amblecote plans.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The 4000 capacity Amblecote plans. Empty The 4000 capacity Amblecote plans. Thu Dec 04 2014, 23:58

Devil's Advocate

The drawings for the ground improvements look pretty good.

I strongly disagree with plans to turn The Shed into a 250 seat stand,thats the only part i hope we can perhaps re-visit depending on funds available.

I've moaned like hell about the lack of ground improvement but tonight's meeting did show a lot of quiet work has gone on behind the scenes so credit where credit is due.

dave w

Devil's Advocate wrote:The drawings for the ground improvements look pretty good.

I strongly disagree with plans to turn The Shed into a 250 seat stand,thats the only part i hope we can perhaps re-visit depending on funds available.

I've moaned like hell about the lack of ground improvement but tonight's meeting did show a lot of quiet work has gone on behind the scenes so credit where credit is due.

I don't know if it's the case at our level, but in the league you can get Football Trust funding for stands but not terraces. Maybe that's the reason.

Jack

Jack
Admin

There's no-where else we can put it.

https://glassboys.forumotion.com

sirsmileriiii

Devil's Advocate wrote:The drawings for the ground improvements look pretty good.

Are you referring to drawings that are actually on paper, and will they be available for all suppoters to see at the next home game as it does sound very promising indeed Very Happy

Devil's Advocate

sirsmileriiii wrote:

Are you referring to drawings that are actually on paper, and will they be available for all suppoters to see at the next home game as it does sound very promising indeed Very Happy

I have a picture of the plan on my phone.

I can show you the detail's but i'll then have to kill you straight away afterwards Laughing

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Devil's Advocate wrote:
sirsmileriiii wrote:

I have a picture of the plan on my phone.

I can show you the detail's but i'll then have to kill you straight away afterwards Laughing

Do it!!! Very Happy

sirsmileriiii

[quote="Devil's Advocate"][quote="sirsmileriiii"]
Devil's Advocate wrote:I can show you the detail's but i'll then have to kill you straight away afterwards Laughing

Sorry, but I made a decision years ago that there is only one way I would allow myself to be killed. It has to be done by a woman, and I can guarantee you haven't got the right equipment to do it. I hope Wink

Devil's Advocate

sirsmileriiii wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:
sirsmileriiii wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:I can show you the detail's but i'll then have to kill you straight away afterwards Laughing

Sorry, but I made a decision years ago that there is only one way I would allow myself to be killed.  It has to be done by a woman, and I can guarantee you haven't got the right equipment to do it.  I hope Wink

The best of British luck trying to find a woman to do that job for you!

Your chances of winning the lottery and riding Shergar through Atlantis are substation ally higher.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum