Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

McCone on his bike yet again!

+4
Tricky Tree
Jane.N
sirsmileriiii
Devil's Advocate
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1McCone on his bike yet again! Empty McCone on his bike yet again! Thu Dec 04 2014, 22:17

Devil's Advocate

Back to Hednesford Mad

Thanks a lot Paul Shocked Mad

2McCone on his bike yet again! Empty Re: McCone on his bike yet again! Thu Dec 04 2014, 23:26

sirsmileriiii

I hope it's for good this time Twisted Evil

3McCone on his bike yet again! Empty Re: McCone on his bike yet again! Thu Dec 04 2014, 23:50

Devil's Advocate

I doubt that Xmas cards will be exchanged between him and Gary!

4McCone on his bike yet again! Empty Re: McCone on his bike yet again! Thu Dec 04 2014, 23:51

Jane.N

Its a real shame. People really liked and respected Macca and had he just moved on the once ( or twice) then fans would still have had great memories. Now people will just feel he has let us down - very sad.

5McCone on his bike yet again! Empty Re: McCone on his bike yet again! Fri Dec 05 2014, 13:05

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Jane.N wrote:Its a real shame. People really liked and respected Macca and had he just moved on the once ( or twice) then fans would still have had great memories. Now people will just feel he has let us down - very sad.

Unfortunately that is very true.....feeling he has very much used the club for his own needs.

I have to explain AGAIN to Archie that he has gone.

6McCone on his bike yet again! Empty Re: McCone on his bike yet again! Fri Dec 05 2014, 13:44

glassboypaul

Who is going to take the captain's armband in Ben and Leon's absence?

7McCone on his bike yet again! Empty Re: McCone on his bike yet again! Fri Dec 05 2014, 13:53

Jack

Jack
Admin

Leon is back.

https://glassboys.forumotion.com

8McCone on his bike yet again! Empty Re Paul McCone on his bike again Fri Dec 05 2014, 23:04

lyelad

Just to say to a certain stour fan who is a regular on this forum see you at the game tomorrow and dont forget to bring your £20 I told you he would be gone again within three months

9McCone on his bike yet again! Empty Re: McCone on his bike yet again! Fri Dec 05 2014, 23:05

Aled

What a p@&s take. Let's hope he never wears a Stour shirt again, and to think of the trouble that happened with Ben too.

10McCone on his bike yet again! Empty Re: McCone on his bike yet again! Fri Dec 05 2014, 23:19

Jack

Jack
Admin

Glad Ben found the funny side of it all as when Hackett announced it I turned round; Ben caught my eye and we both smirked about it.

Class act, but he's got no place at our club ever again.

11McCone on his bike yet again! Empty Re: McCone on his bike yet again! Fri Dec 05 2014, 23:52

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Jack wrote:Glad Ben found the funny side of it all as when Hackett announced it I turned round; Ben caught my eye and we both smirked about it.

My God,you've changed your tune, you were getting overly excited when he came back.

Is that post more acceptable after you deleted my previous one?

12McCone on his bike yet again! Empty Re: McCone on his bike yet again! Fri Dec 05 2014, 23:58

Jack

Jack
Admin

Much better, thanks.

13McCone on his bike yet again! Empty Re: McCone on his bike yet again! Sat Dec 06 2014, 00:11

Devil's Advocate

Jack wrote:Glad Ben found the funny side of it all as when Hackett announced it I turned round; Ben caught my eye and we both smirked about it.

I nearly choked when i read that Jack…"class act" ffs.

Nathan Bennett,Leon Broadhurst and Ben Billingham from our recent era and people like the great Chrissy Jones and Geoff Green from the 70's and 80's were all "class acts",it's a term usually reserved for people who not only perform to a high standard week in and week out BUT,much more importantly,are people you respect off the pitch as well,the sort of bloke you'd want in a trench with you if you were at war.

McCone has an over inflated opinion of his own ability,i'd never question his on pitch effort but he wasn't fit to lace Nathan Bennett's boot's as far as ability was concerned and as a bloke,well,the least said about that the better!

McCone and Hednesford…..a match made in heaven.

14McCone on his bike yet again! Empty Re: McCone on his bike yet again! Sat Dec 06 2014, 00:14

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Devil's Advocate wrote:

I nearly choked when i read that Jack…"class act" ffs.

Nathan Bennett,Leon Broadhurst and Ben Billingham from our recent era and people like the great Chrissy Jones and Geoff Green from the 70's and 80's were all "class acts",it's a term usually reserved for people who not only perform to a high standard week in and week out BUT,much more importantly,are people you respect off the pitch as well,the sort of bloke you'd want in a trench with you if you were at war.

Nory will hate reading that Devil.

McCone has an over inflated opinion of his own ability,i'd never question his on pitch effort but he wasn't fit to lace Nathan Bennett's boot's as far as ability was concerned and as a bloke,well,the least said about that the better!

McCone and Hednesford…..a match made in heaven.

15McCone on his bike yet again! Empty Re: McCone on his bike yet again! Sat Dec 06 2014, 00:23

Jane.N

All bout opinions Mr DA Very Happy Laughing

I think most would have called him a class act before he done wot he done - Tricky certainly would have as would I. Hindsight is a wonderful thing but when he played for us, he gave everything and the leaving us in the lurch changed peoples opinions.
Lets be honest, you never really rated him anyway. Wink Wink

Think jack might be texting you - think I have uncovered Rasam!! Shocked Laughing

16McCone on his bike yet again! Empty Re: McCone on his bike yet again! Wed Dec 24 2014, 13:34

glassboypaul

McCone scored for Hednesford.

17McCone on his bike yet again! Empty Re: McCone on his bike yet again! Wed Dec 24 2014, 19:13

sirsmileriiii

glassboypaul wrote:McCone scored for Hednesford.

Yipee! Sleep

18McCone on his bike yet again! Empty Re: McCone on his bike yet again! Fri Dec 26 2014, 09:27

Aled

Ain't this the same fella who complained about the Geddes posts?

19McCone on his bike yet again! Empty Re: McCone on his bike yet again! Fri Dec 26 2014, 09:52

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Aled wrote:Ain't this the same fella who complained about the Geddes posts?

Oh the irony.....can't you please just move on Aled?! Very Happy

20McCone on his bike yet again! Empty Re: McCone on his bike yet again! Fri Dec 26 2014, 12:18

Jack

Jack
Admin

I did have a chuckle.

21McCone on his bike yet again! Empty Re: McCone on his bike yet again! Fri Dec 26 2014, 12:46

glassboypaul

Geddes was totally different; as I said time and time again I don't mind updates about his progress but certainly not posts from those on here who have their own agendas and are part of the forum clique...it is useful to know what they are up to.

It was the agendas I took issue with not the commentary about him especially since it got moved to off topic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]