Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Billy Joel VIP Tickets 'For Sale'

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Billy Joel VIP Tickets 'For Sale' Empty Billy Joel VIP Tickets 'For Sale' Fri Oct 18 2013, 13:01

DY9 Stour

Afternoon all..appreciate this should probably be in 'Off Off Topic!'

I have 2 x VIP Showdeck Tickets for sale for the Billy Joel concert at Birmingham LG Arena on Friday Nov 8th.

The show is already sold out, the tickets are located in a great location...Block 4 (see seat map below)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The VIP Tickets allow you to use the VIP entrance, you get extra leg room in the seats & you have access to a Private Bar on the Showdeck.

I'm selling the 2 tickets for £230 total which is pretty much face value.

So if you like a bit of 'Uptown Girl' either drop us a call on 07836 692184 or email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cheers.
DY9 Stour
(Paul) Very Happy

2Billy Joel VIP Tickets 'For Sale' Empty Re: Billy Joel VIP Tickets 'For Sale' Fri Oct 18 2013, 14:05

TRM

DY9 Stour wrote:So if you like a bit of 'Uptown Girl'
Nathan! NATHAN!!!

3Billy Joel VIP Tickets 'For Sale' Empty Re: Billy Joel VIP Tickets 'For Sale' Fri Oct 18 2013, 16:17

Nathan Gulliver

TRM wrote:
DY9 Stour wrote:So if you like a bit of 'Uptown Girl'
Nathan! NATHAN!!!
I would very much like a bit of "Uptown Girl" but with my finances at the moment,I think I'll have to give it a miss and have a night infront of the telly with a rather more down market variety!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum