Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ben Billingham

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ben Billingham Empty Ben Billingham Thu Oct 10 2013, 18:56

TRM

Ben tweeted earlier today...

"Letter for my op has arrived 19th oct. No football or work for 3-4 weeks, just when I'm starting to hit some form. #gutted"

I know he's been waiting for a while and it needs doing but the timing is lousy! Not that it's anybody's fault, of course.

2Ben Billingham Empty Re: Ben Billingham Thu Oct 10 2013, 20:03

Devil's Advocate

TRM wrote:Ben tweeted earlier today...

"Letter for my op has arrived 19th oct. No football or work for 3-4 weeks, just when I'm starting to hit some form. #gutted"

I know he's been waiting for a while and it needs doing but the timing is lousy! Not that it's anybody's fault, of course.
Bad news indeed.

What's the state of play with Roly Agbor?

He would be useful to have available during Ben's absence but i haven't seen any sighting of him since the injury at Evesham weeks ago?

3Ben Billingham Empty Re: Ben Billingham Thu Oct 10 2013, 20:34

baz

Spotted him at one of the home matches,had his hood on with his
dre beats! Just waiting for TRM and Dave the Glassboy to ask what they are? And i thought they were Wink down with the yooof!

4Ben Billingham Empty Re: Ben Billingham Thu Oct 10 2013, 20:44

TRM

baz wrote:Spotted him at one of the home matches,had his hood on with his
dre beats! Just waiting for TRM and Dave the Glassboy to ask what they are? And i thought they were Wink down with the yooof!
Sorry, Baz, you've lost me completely!

Anyway, today's Stourbridge News...

http://www.stourbridgenews.co.uk/sport/football/sfc/evo_stik_southern_premier_2013_2014/read_article/10729665.Glassboys_on_FA_Cup_trail/

Lloyd - 50/50
Agbor and Francis - late fitness tests

And whoever went to scout Curzon's away game at Ossett Albion ended up at Ossett Town v Darlington until he realised his mistake about 10 minutes into the game! Shocked 

5Ben Billingham Empty Re: Ben Billingham Thu Oct 10 2013, 21:43

baz

Think Agbor and Francis were hamstring injuries? Worth taking the risk if not 100% fit? For the record dre beats are expensive headphones TRM,even my dad knows what they are lol! 

6Ben Billingham Empty Re: Ben Billingham Fri Oct 11 2013, 09:51

PhilC

TRM's dad has them on his Christmas list

7Ben Billingham Empty Re: Ben Billingham Fri Oct 11 2013, 10:36

Devil's Advocate

PhilC wrote:TRM's dad has them on his Christmas list
LOL.

8Ben Billingham Empty Re: Ben Billingham Fri Oct 11 2013, 11:30

TRM

I think that's unlikely!

9Ben Billingham Empty Re: Ben Billingham Sat Oct 12 2013, 23:07

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate wrote:
TRM wrote:Ben tweeted earlier today...

Bad news indeed.

What's the state of play with Roly Agbor?

He would be useful to have available during Ben's absence but i haven't seen any sighting of him since the injury at Evesham weeks ago?
I heard today that Ben is actually going in for a serious ear operation that could last 4 1/2 hours.

Best wishes to Ben in regards to this and a big miss for the weeks he's out of action.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum