Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ryan Rowe on Loan

+7
stoursi
Tricky Tree
TRM
baz
brockmoor
Jack
UlsterJim
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Ryan Rowe on Loan Empty Ryan Rowe on Loan Thu Aug 08 2013, 10:58

UlsterJim

UlsterJim

Kiddie are sending him out on loan. Is he Stour bound?

http://www.nibadges.com

2Ryan Rowe on Loan Empty Re: Ryan Rowe on Loan Thu Aug 08 2013, 11:09

Jack

Jack
Admin

No chance.

https://glassboys.forumotion.com

3Ryan Rowe on Loan Empty Re: Ryan Rowe on Loan Thu Aug 08 2013, 11:42

brockmoor

brockmoor

What do you know Jack? Why is there no chance?

4Ryan Rowe on Loan Empty Re: Ryan Rowe on Loan Thu Aug 08 2013, 11:52

baz

Gotta be his wages,my guess would be worcester bound,if they could afford him!

5Ryan Rowe on Loan Empty Re: Ryan Rowe on Loan Thu Aug 08 2013, 12:03

Jack

Jack
Admin

Kiddy have blew way to much on him to send him on loan to us. My guess would be Telford, Worcester or Solihull perhaps. I'd love to be proved wrong.

6Ryan Rowe on Loan Empty Re: Ryan Rowe on Loan Thu Aug 08 2013, 12:26

brockmoor

brockmoor

I thought you were 'in the know' when you seemed so sure. Some posters have been lambasted on here in the past for allegedly being in the know Wink

7Ryan Rowe on Loan Empty Re: Ryan Rowe on Loan Thu Aug 08 2013, 12:37

TRM

I'd go along with Jack's thinking. Don't see any benefit to Kiddy in him playing two levels down. However, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Leamington myself.

8Ryan Rowe on Loan Empty Re: Ryan Rowe on Loan Thu Aug 08 2013, 13:33

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Were posters lambasted for being in the know or for banging on about things they allegedly knew but wouldn't reveal?

9Ryan Rowe on Loan Empty Re: Ryan Rowe on Loan Thu Aug 08 2013, 14:29

Jack

Jack
Admin

Leamo would be a good shout! They have a few strikers. Telford I'd say, as they'll be going for the title.

10Ryan Rowe on Loan Empty Re: Ryan Rowe on Loan Thu Aug 08 2013, 14:47

stoursi

Where Ryan goes on loan i would think all depends on what deal Kidderminster will do over his wages.

Whether they expect the loanee club to pay all are part of his wages.

Also would have thought Ryan would want to stop in the conference if not then a team competing for promotion in the next level.

11Ryan Rowe on Loan Empty Re: Ryan Rowe on Loan Thu Aug 08 2013, 15:03

brockmoor

brockmoor

I think we have had this conversation before 'Tricky'!

12Ryan Rowe on Loan Empty Re: Ryan Rowe on Loan Thu Aug 08 2013, 15:17

Jack

Jack
Admin

Can you please not make this thread into an pathetic argument? This is purely about Rowey & Rowey only.

13Ryan Rowe on Loan Empty Re: Ryan Rowe on Loan Thu Aug 08 2013, 15:21

brockmoor

brockmoor

Completely agree Smile

14Ryan Rowe on Loan Empty Re: Ryan Rowe on Loan Thu Aug 08 2013, 15:26

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

I'm not arguing Nory.
Can't be bothered.Wink 

15Ryan Rowe on Loan Empty Re: Ryan Rowe on Loan Thu Aug 08 2013, 15:28

Jack

Jack
Admin

Well let's make sure it doesn't become an argument. It's the 6 weeks holidays boys. You should be having fun! Wink

16Ryan Rowe on Loan Empty Re: Ryan Rowe on Loan Thu Aug 08 2013, 15:30

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

I'm allowed out until the street lights come on.....yippppeeee.

17Ryan Rowe on Loan Empty Re: Ryan Rowe on Loan Thu Aug 08 2013, 15:37

brockmoor

brockmoor

Can i just remind you Jack, that this is a place for discussion however. Posters will tend to disagree At times. You do tend to have a headmaster mentality on occasions. Wink

18Ryan Rowe on Loan Empty Re: Ryan Rowe on Loan Thu Aug 08 2013, 15:46

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

What an extremely rare thing....me agreeing with brockmoor.

Nothing I haven't/wouldn't say to your face Nory(Jack)

19Ryan Rowe on Loan Empty Re: Ryan Rowe on Loan Thu Aug 08 2013, 15:50

Jack

Jack
Admin

Not a problem wirh people disagreeing, if you notice TRM suggested Leamo a club I hadn't mentioned, and I said that was a good shout. The problem I have-and I would think many others have- is certain posters who look for digs & bickers wherever possible. For a board made up of grown adults & 1 child that Evesham thread was embarrassing. Would this thread have gone down the same path? Probably not, however it tends to be the same people time & time again being involved. Coincidence? I think not. If Rowey did sign for us, it could be a major part of our season. It'd be embarrassing for other people to come onto our forum and see a thread of bickering. Remember how we all used to make digs about The Banter? Do we want that to be us? It's even more embarrassing because this forum is so small compared to Leamo's. Maybe I do have a headmasters mentality, however tbh, I was approached by Brian & Taff to do this, it wasn't my idea, and I've worked hard to keep it going, the last thing I want is people abusing it. Discussion or not, at times this forum is a joke. Rant over.

20Ryan Rowe on Loan Empty Re: Ryan Rowe on Loan Thu Aug 08 2013, 16:07

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

I expect everyone on here appreciates your hard work Nory and I also expect everyone is grateful for you setting it up and keeping it going.....however....
Just because people get a bit worked up,have digs,arguments or whatever else you disagree with doesn't mean they are 'abusing' the forum.
I agree that at times it does descend into a bit of a free for all but people are allowed their opinions whether they differ from yours or not.
I like it when threads go slightly off topic....just like when yourself and TRM were discussing the cricket the other day....massively off topic but no complaints from anyone.
You can't dictate what threads do or don't go off topic or how they go off topic.

21Ryan Rowe on Loan Empty Re: Ryan Rowe on Loan Thu Aug 08 2013, 16:15

TRM

Sorry but I am with Jack on this. Having a civilised disagreement or wandering off topic is a world apart from some of the petty squabbling that goes on here sometimes.

22Ryan Rowe on Loan Empty Re: Ryan Rowe on Loan Thu Aug 08 2013, 16:23

baz

I bet the management phones have been hot today looking into a deal for Rowey? I would be dissapointed if they were not! Also most people thought we could not afford Ben Mackey but we did and perhaps we might of kept him if got promoted! We all love the banter and we all talked about how much Rowey maybe on and will be good money and can Stour afford some of his wages or a cut in wages?

23Ryan Rowe on Loan Empty Re: Ryan Rowe on Loan Thu Aug 08 2013, 16:27

brockmoor

brockmoor

Jeeze... If i were you lot i wouldnt go on the West Ham (WestHamMad) board then! That place isnt for the faint hearted!
I reckon threads should be allowed to run there course. All this bo$$cks about 'off topic' does my head in. As Tricky said no one complained about your cricket going off topic, but others seem to take delight in mentioning such comments.
Sometimes you cant post on here without worrying who you may upset, or indeed if you have your full stops in the right place!!!

24Ryan Rowe on Loan Empty Re: Ryan Rowe on Loan Thu Aug 08 2013, 16:47

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Two in a row....who'd have ever thought it?

25Ryan Rowe on Loan Empty Re: Ryan Rowe on Loan Thu Aug 08 2013, 16:48

brockmoor

brockmoor

Fancy a game of connect 4! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next