Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season tickets.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Season tickets. Empty Season tickets. Mon Aug 25 2014, 15:04

Devil's Advocate

I haven't got mine yet and was hoping i could purchase at tonight's match?

Brian,if you're on the forum this afternoon do you know how the best way is to go about getting my half season ticket,i don't want any aggro at the gate when trying to explain i need to get my season ticket money to someone inside the club?

Any advice appreciated.

2Season tickets. Empty Re: Season tickets. Mon Aug 25 2014, 16:55

dave w

Devil's Advocate wrote:I haven't got mine yet and was hoping i could purchase at tonight's match?

Brian,if you're on the forum this afternoon do you know how the best way is to go about getting my half season ticket,i don't want any aggro at the gate when trying to explain i need to get my season ticket money to someone inside the club?

Any advice appreciated.

Try ringing Steve Hyde. His number's on the application form. http://www.stourbridgefc.com/a/season-ticket-prices-201415-40278.html

3Season tickets. Empty Re: Season tickets. Mon Aug 25 2014, 17:13

Devil's Advocate

dave w wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:I haven't got mine yet and was hoping i could purchase at tonight's match?

Any advice appreciated.

Try ringing Steve Hyde. His number's on the application form. http://www.stourbridgefc.com/a/season-ticket-prices-201415-40278.html

Cheers Dave.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum