Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hemel away

+2
Jack
TRM
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hemel away Empty Hemel away Sun Feb 09 2014, 19:19

TRM

Hate to be negative, but can anybody come up with a plausible case for us winning? I can't see it myself, and if I'm honest I fear a drubbing.

Was planning to go but Mrs TRM has sprung a parents' evening at school on me. Three-line whip, so no getting out of it, unfortunately.

2Hemel away Empty Re: Hemel away Sun Feb 09 2014, 20:41

Jack

Jack
Admin

Attack them and try and lose 5-4. Sounds much better than 4-1.

https://glassboys.forumotion.com

3Hemel away Empty Re: Hemel away Sun Feb 09 2014, 21:07

Devil's Advocate

I was going to Albion v Chelsea but following the revelations in the first post i've decided to join in the fun round at TRM's and go for an evening of three in a bed with a whip!

You'd never guess it would you……it's always the quiet one's.

4Hemel away Empty Re: Hemel away Mon Feb 10 2014, 10:56

baz

Will be attending but by 3 guess will be off!!

5Hemel away Empty Re: Hemel away Mon Feb 10 2014, 11:43

brockmoor

brockmoor

Wont be going, having to suffer the home performances at present is bad enough without travelling to watch drivel.

Only joking!  Embarassed 

Besides no-one will be going as it will be OFF.  Wink 

6Hemel away Empty Re: Hemel away Mon Feb 10 2014, 15:41

TRM

Pitch inspection at 2.30pm tomorrow.

Any rain down there is supposed to stop by noon and then it's going to be a bright afternoon and dry night, so at least it's not likely to be called off later if it gets the ok at 2.30.

7Hemel away Empty Re: Hemel away Mon Feb 10 2014, 16:06

Devil's Advocate

TRM wrote:Pitch inspection at 2.30pm tomorrow.

Any rain down there is supposed to stop by noon and then it's going to be a bright afternoon and dry night, so at least it's not likely to be called off later if it gets the ok at 2.30.

Never mind this "hum drum" stuff,how's the plan's going in regards to that "key's on the coffee table" event round at your place a la your first post?

8Hemel away Empty Re: Hemel away Mon Feb 10 2014, 20:44

TRM

A match tonight that has a bearing on our situation.

Half time score...

St Albans 1-1 Bideford

But St Albans have had two sent off in the first half, including Frendo for a straight red. Depending on how many games he gets banned for, and whether they have one or two called off in the week or two before they come here he might miss the game at our place.

9Hemel away Empty Re: Hemel away Mon Feb 10 2014, 21:45

Brian Handy

Finished 1 1

10Hemel away Empty Re: Hemel away Mon Feb 10 2014, 22:34

Devil's Advocate

Anything other than a St Alban's win had to be a bonus and hopefully Bideford can beat them in the return match on Saturday,should be a spicy affair after three sendings off tonight.

Our own result's are all that really counts at this point and i have a feeling we might surprise Hemel tomorrow,i think three points from this match or Arlesey on Saturday are the minimum requirement,i'd take a loss at Hemel for a guaranteed win at Arlesey.

Can't wait for Saturday……the highlight of my season is the trip to Arlesey……always a cracking atmosphere made by their 75 fan's.

11Hemel away Empty Re: Hemel away Tue Feb 11 2014, 07:47

baz

Looking at their forum,there was a post last night saying standing water on pitch that before any more rain last night!

12Hemel away Empty Re: Hemel away Tue Feb 11 2014, 07:50

baz

Best thing about Arlesey is the tower opposite the ground and the car wash!! Tbf the ground is ok and nice bar if you into that sort of thing.

13Hemel away Empty Re: Hemel away Tue Feb 11 2014, 13:02

Am not going today, so all I can say is best of luck to everyone as long as the game is on. And DA if you want to add more excitement in to your evening, I can lend you a leather paddle to go with that whip Wink 

14Hemel away Empty Re: Hemel away Tue Feb 11 2014, 14:00

Devil's Advocate

sirsmilerIII wrote:Am not going today, so all I can say is best of luck to everyone as long as the game is on.  And DA if you want to add more excitement in to your evening, I can lend you a leather paddle to go with that whip Wink 

Why doesn't that surprise me :-0

15Hemel away Empty Re: Hemel away Tue Feb 11 2014, 14:51

Brian Handy

Hemel forum saying match is OFF

16Hemel away Empty Re: Hemel away Tue Feb 11 2014, 14:52

Brian Handy

Confirmed on official site

17Hemel away Empty Re: Hemel away Tue Feb 11 2014, 14:55

brockmoor

brockmoor

Hemel Twitter feed have said its OFF.

There was never any chance it was going to be on. I would be surprised if they can get a home game on in the next fortnight to be honest.

18Hemel away Empty Re: Hemel away Tue Feb 11 2014, 15:57

Devil's Advocate

Hopefully it'll be re-arranged for sometime late in March or April when Hemel are already champions and "relaxing on the beach" as it were.

Not sorry it's off tonight with Nathan being out and Benbow not available.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum