Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Burnham manager resigns.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Burnham manager resigns. Empty Burnham manager resigns. Tue Jan 21 2014, 22:26

Devil's Advocate

Martin Stone has packed it in,I was sorry to hear this.

What a great bloke,a proper non league person if ever there was one and a truly nice guy.

I know he'd been working along with his player's without any pay for a good while.

He even wished us a safe journey home after our match there and indulged us in chat and humour during the actual game!

I wish him well and hope our path crosses with his in the future.

2Burnham manager resigns. Empty Re: Burnham manager resigns. Wed Jan 22 2014, 09:11

UlsterJim

UlsterJim

Id echo DA's sentiments. "Jurgen Klopp" took our banter really well with a smile on his face and fired it back in our direction.

http://www.nibadges.com

3Burnham manager resigns. Empty Re: Burnham manager resigns. Wed Jan 22 2014, 20:52

brockmoor

brockmoor

I agree with the above comments, smashing bloke and sorry to see him go.

However i am disappointed to see that Burnham FC havent resigned from the league!

G*d awful place.  Mad 

4Burnham manager resigns. Empty Re: Burnham manager resigns. Thu Jan 23 2014, 23:47

stour_boy

stour_boy

Didn't speak to him at Burnham, but he seemed like a nice bloke, so it's sad to see him go. He'd been working miracles with the team too, allegedly on a shoestring budget too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum