Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nathan Gulliver and his exploits.

+10
stour_boy
baz
the nephew of god
brockmoor
TRM
Nathan Gulliver
Jack
Devil's Advocate
UlsterJim
Tricky Tree
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Empty Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Thu Oct 17 2013, 15:55

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Two days in and already we've had too many stories about Nath and his exploits scattered throughout various threads.

Nath start posting your exploits on your personal thread please.

2Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Thu Oct 17 2013, 16:08

UlsterJim

UlsterJim

Tricky Tree wrote:Two days in and already we've had too many stories about Nath and his exploits scattered throughout various threads.

You have an unhealthy obsession TT lol.

http://www.nibadges.com

3Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Thu Oct 17 2013, 16:17

Devil's Advocate

UlsterJim wrote:
Tricky Tree wrote:Two days in and already we've had too many stories about Nath and his exploits scattered throughout various threads.

You have an unhealthy obsession TT lol.
LOL.

4Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Thu Oct 17 2013, 16:19

Jack

Jack
Admin

Stickied.

https://glassboys.forumotion.com

5Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Thu Oct 17 2013, 16:20

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

I defy any of you to not read anything he would post on his own personal thread.
My money is on every one of you checking every time you see a fresh post on this thread with eager anticipation....and then the crushing feeling of disappointment when it's not actually Nathan Gulliver and his travels...DENY it people DENY it if you possibly can.

6Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Thu Oct 17 2013, 16:30

Devil's Advocate

Tricky Tree wrote:I defy any of you to not read anything he would post on his own personal thread.
My money is on every one of you checking every time you see a fresh post on this thread with eager anticipation....and then the crushing feeling of disappointment when it's not actually Nathan Gulliver and his travels...DENY it people DENY it if you possibly can.

Have you been drinking Tricky?

7Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Thu Oct 17 2013, 16:39

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

No denial there Devil and shall I tell you why??
Because you CAN'T,you CAN'T deny it that's why.Very Happy 

8Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Thu Oct 17 2013, 16:53

Devil's Advocate

Tricky Tree wrote:No denial there Devil and shall I tell you why??
Because you CAN'T,you CAN'T deny it that's why.Very Happy 

I won't deny it Tricky,it's true.....i will read anything Nathan add's or stories about Nathan.

This is because he "has a life"..........some of us don't!

Can i suggest you don't put a 'Tricky Tree" sticky on the forum.......it'd get "hit on" less than a 95 year old prostitute.

9Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Thu Oct 17 2013, 17:00

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

I bet Nath could tell a story or two about about 95 year old prostitutes.

10Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Thu Oct 17 2013, 17:23

Devil's Advocate

Tricky Tree wrote:I bet Nath could tell a story or two about about 95 year old prostitutes.
Maybe but i'd rather hear your story about them first Tricky?

11Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Thu Oct 17 2013, 18:06

Nathan Gulliver

Bloody hell! No pressure here then folks. I promise you all that everything that I post on this thread will be the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I can't say the same for whatever anybody else posts on here about me though!! I dread to think whats about to come!

12Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Thu Oct 17 2013, 18:18

UlsterJim

UlsterJim

Nathan Gulliver wrote: I dread to think whats about to come!
Hopefully not the 95 year old prostitute!

13Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Thu Oct 17 2013, 18:48

Nathan Gulliver

UlsterJim wrote:
Nathan Gulliver wrote: I dread to think whats about to come!
Hopefully not the 95 year old prostitute!
Sorry to let you bunch of pervs down but I have never had the pleasure of a 95 year old,prostitute or otherwise! The oldest woman that I've ever been with is 56. That would make her about 67 by now though!

14Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Thu Oct 17 2013, 18:59

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

And we are off......

15Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Thu Oct 17 2013, 19:59

UlsterJim

UlsterJim

Tricky Tree wrote:And we are off......
to see the wizard.

16Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Thu Oct 17 2013, 20:19

TRM

Surely all this is off topic?

I'll get my coat...

17Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Thu Oct 17 2013, 20:22

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

I could absolutely bet my life that you would put that TRM.

Once you've got your coat make sure you close the door on your way out!!

18Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Thu Oct 17 2013, 21:40

brockmoor

brockmoor

Tricky Tree wrote:I could absolutely bet my life that you would put that TRM.

Once you've got your coat make sure you close the door on your way out!!

And dont forget your dictionary. lol! 

19Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Thu Oct 17 2013, 22:12

Jack

Jack
Admin

It is 100% off topic. However a thread of this stature is wasted in a section not everyone will view! Very Happy

https://glassboys.forumotion.com

20Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Thu Oct 17 2013, 22:14

Devil's Advocate

Jack wrote:It is 100% off topic. However a thread of this stature is wasted in a section not everyone will view! Very Happy

This is what i call quality moderating :-]]

21Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Fri Oct 18 2013, 10:23

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

See Jack.

22Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Fri Oct 18 2013, 11:47

Nathan Gulliver

Morning folks,just thought I would inform you that those of you looking forward to hearing about this coming weekend,s escapades might be in for a bit of a disappointment. You see folks,I've been back at Laura's since Wednesday. She is giving me one last chance. Why she is doing this I shall never know. She has caught me texting other women,she has heard reports of me snogging other women,I'm broke,no job,banned from driving,have a gambling addiction,on antidepressants,the list goes on and on.
I really need to be on best behaviour otherwise my problems will be so bad that suicide could well be the only option.

23Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Fri Oct 18 2013, 11:58

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

What have I told you about feeling sorry for yourself Nath??

Don't mess it up this time then old blue eyes.

24Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Fri Oct 18 2013, 12:34

Devil's Advocate

Nathan Gulliver wrote:Morning folks,just thought I would inform you that those of you looking forward to hearing about this coming weekend,s escapades might be in for a bit of a disappointment. You see folks,I've been back at Laura's since Wednesday. She is giving me one last chance. Why she is doing this I shall never know. She has caught me texting other women,she has heard reports of me snogging other women,I'm broke,no job,banned from driving,have a gambling addiction,on antidepressants,the list goes on and on.
I really need to be on best behaviour otherwise my problems will be so bad that suicide could well be the only option.

You make yourself sound like a real "catch" mate!!

All the best to you Nathan,i just hope my presently single daughter never comes through the door with you on her arm :-]]

No offence.

25Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Empty Re: Nathan Gulliver and his exploits. Fri Oct 18 2013, 15:18

Nathan Gulliver

Devil's Advocate wrote:
Nathan Gulliver wrote:Morning folks,just thought I would inform you that those of you looking forward to hearing about this coming weekend,s escapades might be in for a bit of a disappointment. You see folks,I've been back at Laura's since Wednesday. She is giving me one last chance. Why she is doing this I shall never know. She has caught me texting other women,she has heard reports of me snogging other women,I'm broke,no job,banned from driving,have a gambling addiction,on antidepressants,the list goes on and on.
You make yourself sound like a real "catch" mate!!

All the best to you Nathan,i just hope my presently single daughter never comes through the door with you on her arm :-]]

No offence.
Exactly! I'm not a catch at all am I. I've got nothing to offer anyone. There must be some reason why women like me though? Everyone of my ex's WITHOUT EXCEPTION has always come back for more! I must have some good qualities?? Maybe your daughter will let you know what they are!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum