Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

MotM THANK YOU

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MotM THANK YOU Empty MotM THANK YOU Sun Apr 24 2016, 12:52

Brian Handy

Blimey that season seemed to fly by, but once again it's time for me to give a massive 'Thank You' to everyone who supported this season's Man of the Match competition.

Thanks to your unwavering support we covered every match (except friendlies) and raised a tremendous £1,802 (last season £1,375).

I cannot thank you all enough for supporting the completion and for happily handing over your £1's every game. My apologies if you did'nt
win a bottle of wine, but please keep trying, one day it will be you.

Once again many thanks for joining in and for your great company during the season, it makes it all worth while.

Have a great summer and I will see you at the friendlies.

2MotM THANK YOU Empty Re: MotM THANK YOU Sun Apr 24 2016, 13:53

Devil's Advocate

They should erect a statue in your honour Brian,another great effort on your part and well done to you once again.

3MotM THANK YOU Empty Re: MotM THANK YOU Sun Apr 24 2016, 14:00

Jane.N

Devil's Advocate wrote:They should erect a statue in your honour Brian,another great effort on your part and well done to you once again.

Spot on - well done and thanks as always Brian Smile

4MotM THANK YOU Empty Re: MotM THANK YOU Sun Apr 24 2016, 19:27

baz

Well done Brian,what non league football is about,got a bit worried when I read erect and Brian in the same sentence ha ha.

5MotM THANK YOU Empty MotM THANK YOU Mon Apr 25 2016, 08:21

redpike

Thank YOU Brian, not only your hard work, for giving me a very fair summary of each week's  previous away game when selling me the programme and ticket.

With MOTM, there's only one participating person who will never win the wine (and it's not you, DA !). It's Brian
himself !!!

Have a good summer everyone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum