Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kidderminster FAT home

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kidderminster FAT home Empty Kidderminster FAT home Sat Dec 12 2015, 19:37

Brian Handy

Well done to everyone for another great performance and deserved win.

Man of the match voting was as follows:

CHRIS LAIT 10

Tom Tonks
Dan Scarr both 8

Chris Knight 3

Charlie Price 2

Brian Smikle.
Ben Billingham Both 1

Wine was won by SPENCER BILLINGHAM

Thanks to all who took part.

2Kidderminster FAT home Empty Re: Kidderminster FAT home Sat Dec 12 2015, 20:30

oldhillglassboy

Fabulous to do the double over the Harriers in major matches, wonder when that last happened?

Another cracking cup tie, Kiddy where improved from the Fa Cup, although we started slowly after the first 15 minutes it was very much an even first half.  The second half the wind was blowing a gale again at the Church End, two bad miskicks  leading to a simple tap in for the opener, Green didn't have his best game today but has hardly put a foot wrong up to now.  Kiddy dominated us for a while after that and 3 brilliant saves from Price and a couple of other chances they should have done better with.  It looked like panning out like last week until the equaliser was forced home at the third attempt, brilliant save in the first instance, then crashed off the underside of the bar, then in the net before I could get out "it's one of them days again"!

The second goal in less than a minute was poorly defended and they faded after that, we wasted a couple of chances to finish it off, the red card looked spot on to me, although a fair bit away from it the kiddy penalty shout looked in with a  chance, as did the second of the appeals we had in a few seconds in the first half, mind you we've won two big matches with this referee (Dover) so not too many complaints!

Some good performances from Scarr and Tonks again, and also the 3 players coming in Price, Knight and Billingham.  Will be interesting if Price has a few games and does well if the reverse will happen - Solly struggling to get back in.

Well done to everybody concerned again, I have a feeling the last 32 goes nationwide, Dover at home or Eastleigh away then! they both won today.

3Kidderminster FAT home Empty Re: Kidderminster FAT home Sat Dec 12 2015, 20:40

Devil's Advocate

I voted for Chris Lait yet again today,he continues to impress,such an exciting player to watch.

Once again we deserved the win even with some of our very influential players missing today,the lads who came in such as Chris Knight did very well.

I thought young Scarr was very impressive today as was Junior but they needed to because Kristien had a bit of a "mare" in the second half in truth.

Kiddie are woeful though and only marginally better than when we beat them in the FA Cup,this is a team with no redeeming features,an absolute shocker of an outfit....the truth is that if they all fell into a bath full of boobs they'd all come out sucking their thumbs!

A slightly dissapointing crowd today I thought,I expected we'd trouble the 1500 mark today but I guess the weather probably kept a good number away.

A home draw against Cheltenham would ensure a good crowd next round but beating Leamington also has its appeal!!

4Kidderminster FAT home Empty Re: Kidderminster FAT home Sun Dec 13 2015, 15:35

baz

Well done to the players for sticking to the task,our luck just about held against a team a bit better than the FA Cup match,on their forum there was a rumour a Kiddy fan got into their dressing room at the end of the match and let rip at the players!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum