Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best/Worst chant of the season?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best/Worst chant of the season? Empty Best/Worst chant of the season? Mon Apr 20 2015, 16:38

Devil's Advocate

Can i nominate one of my own as the worst in light of what then transpired during the season.

Whilst celebrating the third goal flying in on a balmy night in Ilkeston last late summer i started the immortal chant of,

"We'll win the league by Christmas"……..which was echoing around their ground as Jim and the boy's sung their heart's out Embarassed

The football has been pants but the banter has been superb as always,there's some great people on the terraces at Stour and i greatly enjoy their company……….even Tricky ( the only bloke on the planet who makes me look like Mr Hyper Positive ) Laughing

2Best/Worst chant of the season? Empty Re: Best/Worst chant of the season? Mon Apr 20 2015, 20:17

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

What you trying to say devil?

3Best/Worst chant of the season? Empty Re: Best/Worst chant of the season? Mon Apr 20 2015, 23:04

UlsterJim

UlsterJim

I quite liked TCP's rant at Len

"Baldy Basher Bacon Rasher Belatia Beacon Flasher"

http://www.nibadges.com

4Best/Worst chant of the season? Empty Re: Best/Worst chant of the season? Mon Apr 20 2015, 23:43

Devil's Advocate

What about TCP's new one about Hughie at the weekend.

Something about him being "A garden gnome that likes to see us lose at home" lol.

They broke the mould when they made him.

TCP that is!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum