Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ramsbottom Away

+4
Jane.N
glassboypaul
Aled
Brian Handy
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ramsbottom Away Empty Ramsbottom Away Sun Mar 15 2015, 14:59

Brian Handy

Man of the Match voting was as follows:

DEAN ' THE MONK*' COLEMAN 11
Kayeldon Brown 4
Josh Quaynor 1
Leon Broadhurst 1
Brian Smikle 1

The wine was won by GORDON THOMAS.

Thanks to all who took part.

* See Mean Machine (2001), we watched the DVD on the coach on the way down.

2Ramsbottom Away Empty Re: Ramsbottom Away Sun Mar 15 2015, 16:07

Brian Handy

http://www.rammyunited.co.uk/index.php/forum/on-the-field/594-stourbridge-revenge

Use the above link to get to Ramsbottom website, click on rammy tv to see goal ( not such an easy tap in as I originally tweeted)  & sending off.

3Ramsbottom Away Empty Re: Ramsbottom Away Sun Mar 15 2015, 19:03

Aled

Quiet on here isn't it. Did we win or something?

4Ramsbottom Away Empty Re: Ramsbottom Away Sun Mar 15 2015, 20:26

glassboypaul

Exactly Aled. It's not a surprise to me, given my previous comments about all the transparent agendas on here. However it IS a surprise that genuine fans like DA, Brockmoor, Jack and Jane N have not posted about the match yet to even congratulate the lads.

We all know that Baggie Sour will post wind ups whenever we lose, but would be nice to see the genuine fans give credit where credit is due.

I thought it was a great win, yes we were holding on at the end even with a man advantage, but I think we just needed a win - the manner of it came second fiddle to the need for 3 points!

Three or four extremely tough fixtures coming up, lets see how we do against some of the top sides in the division.

5Ramsbottom Away Empty Re: Ramsbottom Away Sun Mar 15 2015, 21:03

Jane.N

I very rarely post after a game - good or bad. Normally my posts come in reply to an irritating post........... Rolling Eyes

Can't speak for others but maybe they have had busy weekends - I know jack has been busy being an attentive son on mother's day.... Very Happy

Obviously as I still have faith in the current management set up I am pleased we won - it doesn't paper over the cracks I know, but after a rubbish couple of weeks its good to see them have something positive to work from.

6Ramsbottom Away Empty Re: Ramsbottom Away Sun Mar 15 2015, 21:10

Brian Handy

Jane,seeing your post reminds me, on the rams website there is an online version of Saturday's program which you may like to look at.

7Ramsbottom Away Empty Re: Ramsbottom Away Sun Mar 15 2015, 21:38

Jane.N

Thanks Brian - we have just read it. Aw proud mom here. Very Happy

8Ramsbottom Away Empty Re: Ramsbottom Away Mon Mar 16 2015, 00:05

Devil's Advocate

glassboypaul wrote:Exactly Aled. It's not a surprise to me, given my previous comments about all the transparent agendas on here. However it IS a surprise that genuine fans like DA, Brockmoor, Jack and Jane N have not posted about the match yet to even congratulate the lads.

We all know that Baggie Sour will post wind ups whenever we lose, but would be nice to see the genuine fans give credit where credit is due.

I thought it was a great win, yes we were holding on at the end even with a man advantage, but I think we just needed a win - the manner of it came second fiddle to the need for 3 points!

Three or four extremely tough fixtures coming up, lets see how we do against some of the top sides in the division.

It's you that has an "agenda" GBP.

Your constant jibes about other posters are immensely tiresome and unnecessary.

If you did what most other poster's do and stick to giving YOUR opinion's about the club and performances rather than spend your time sniping at other contributor's as well as telling people when they should be posting i think we'd all be very grateful.

I didn't go to the match so i can't give an opinion on anything to do with the performance so i read the reports from people better placed than me.

One more victory should be enough to ensure safety in what has been a truly gruesome season and for that we are all very grateful,let's hope this is the start of a period of much improved performances.

9Ramsbottom Away Empty Re: Ramsbottom Away Mon Mar 16 2015, 12:51

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Don't recall seeing your post after losing at home to them Tuesday night gbp.

Apparently only four genuine fans on this forum.

10Ramsbottom Away Empty Re: Ramsbottom Away Mon Mar 16 2015, 18:39

glassboypaul

Tricky Tree wrote:Don't recall seeing your post after losing at home to them Tuesday night gbp.

Apparently only four genuine fans on this forum.

I said "like", and went onto list a snapshot of such genuine fans. It was not an attempt to list every single loyal fan. I know you are one of them, it's just that I know the others better.

I hope that clarifies matters.

11Ramsbottom Away Empty Re: Ramsbottom Away Mon Mar 16 2015, 18:43

glassboypaul

Devil's Advocate wrote:
glassboypaul wrote:Exactly Aled. It's not a surprise to me, given my previous comments about all the transparent agendas on here. However it IS a surprise that genuine fans like DA, Brockmoor, Jack and Jane N have not posted about the match yet to even congratulate the lads.

It's you that has an "agenda" GBP.

Your constant jibes about other posters are immensely tiresome and unnecessary.

If you did what most other poster's do and stick to giving YOUR opinion's about the club and performances rather than spend your time sniping at other contributor's as well as telling people when they should be posting i think we'd all be very grateful.

I didn't go to the match so i can't give an opinion on anything to do with the performance so i read the reports from people better placed than me.

One more victory should be enough to ensure safety in what has been a truly gruesome season and for that we are all very grateful,let's hope this is the start of a period of much improved performances.

I have an agenda of supporting Stour and getting behind the management team. I didn't comment on the Ramsbottom home game as I didn't go. I felt able to comment on the away game on Saturday as I was there.

I don't think it is all that sniping to point out that it's a bit of a coincidence that games where we lose, there is a long thread about how bad it was, and when we win, absolute silence. I was pointing out that this seemed strange. I'm not telling anyone to post anything - everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I just don't like the idea that the management team read some of the stuff on here and take it to heart. Because some posts are made by those who have transparent agendas to you and me but to the management team their agenda may be more opaque.

12Ramsbottom Away Empty Re: Ramsbottom Away Mon Mar 16 2015, 19:44

Devil's Advocate

Bunkum!

13Ramsbottom Away Empty Re: Ramsbottom Away Mon Mar 16 2015, 20:13

brockmoor

brockmoor

Amazing isn't it GlassboyPaul.

I have just come on here to congratulate the team on winning Saturday, and I read your utter twollocks. The reason I haven't commented till now is because I have been extremely busy running two successful businesses and having a five month old baby time is limited. If I had been aware that you were awaiting my thoughts with eager anticipation I would have stopped up till 3am last night instead of 2.30am!  Rolling Eyes

I have an agenda apparently. However I haven't commented on the game as I wasn't there but it seems I'm expected too. Although you admit you didn't comment on Tuesday's loss because you weren't there! Laughing

#potkettleblack springs to mind.

If giving my honest opinion on here is classed as an agenda, then yes, I do have an agenda! But whatever 'rocks your boat' GlassboyPaul. I'm a supporter of this club no matter what my opinions are. I will be there tomorrow shouting on the lads with all my might, and will be hopeful that we have started to turn the corner.

May be you will come and say hello, but I wont hold my breath.   scratch

Lets get behind the lads and get our second win within the space of a few days.

14Ramsbottom Away Empty Re: Ramsbottom Away Mon Mar 16 2015, 21:37

Aled

Might be there second half again Tricky ; )

15Ramsbottom Away Empty Re: Ramsbottom Away Mon Mar 16 2015, 21:59

Baggiestour

He won't come and say hello because he hides behind the forum, everyone knows who we are .assboy , stop being a little child.you are really boring with your constant jibes at other supporters comments.
You have had the option to come and say hello in the past, but guess what....you didn't .

I bet he used to take his ball home when no one would pass to him.

16Ramsbottom Away Empty Re: Ramsbottom Away Mon Mar 16 2015, 22:31

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Aled wrote:Might be there second half again Tricky ; )

I'm sure I'll see you Aled.

17Ramsbottom Away Empty Re: Ramsbottom Away Tue Mar 17 2015, 11:55

Jane.N

To some degree I can see what GBP is saying, it is frustrating to see post after post when we lose - often within an hour or 2 of the game finishing - and nothing or very little after a win. It is however not on to list individuals and have a pop at them. It's that which annoys people.

18Ramsbottom Away Empty Re: Ramsbottom Away Tue Mar 17 2015, 12:31

glassboypaul

Jane.N wrote:To some degree I can see what GBP is saying, it is frustrating to see post after post when we lose - often within an hour or 2 of the game finishing - and nothing or very little after a win. It is however not on to list individuals and have a pop at them. It's that which annoys people.

That list again! I listed a couple of fans who I know are loyal fans. I did not say it was exhaustive (there would be hundreds to list) so my list of four or five, yourself included, was to point out that your opinions are always constructive and with an unclouded judgement. If you look back, you'll see I listed a couple of loyal fans, and certainly did not have a pop at those who I listed.

19Ramsbottom Away Empty Re: Ramsbottom Away Tue Mar 17 2015, 12:34

glassboypaul

Baggiestour wrote:He won't come and say hello because he hides behind the forum, everyone knows who we are .assboy , stop being a little child.you are really boring with your constant jibes at other supporters comments.
You have had the option to come and say hello in the past, but guess what....you didn't .

I bet he used to take his ball home when no one would pass to him.

Wow, how moronic, you should go back to primary school with those sort of jibes, you'd fit in well! Don't you watch Worcester nowardays anyway?

I am well known to many at the club, I do not hide, and if you actually supported Stour instead of coming on here to have a pop at the management team every time we lose, I would be happy to have a pint with you at the game, like I would with anyone else on here. I'll try and seek out a few tonight.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum