Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Market Drayton on Saturday

+6
Southern Stour
Tricky Tree
Jane.N
brockmoor
Aled
UlsterJim
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Market Drayton on Saturday Empty Market Drayton on Saturday Thu Sep 11 2014, 12:13

UlsterJim

UlsterJim

Who all is going? I know Brucey is going so he can get the singing going like he did on Tuesday night.

I predict a 3-1 victory for Stour.

http://www.nibadges.com

2Market Drayton on Saturday Empty Re: Market Drayton on Saturday Thu Sep 11 2014, 18:39

Aled

I'm going! So that's us out the cup then. Soz folks!

3Market Drayton on Saturday Empty Re: Market Drayton on Saturday Thu Sep 11 2014, 19:28

brockmoor

brockmoor

It will be a last minute decision for me. The 'mrs' is expecting, indeed the due date is today (11th) fingers crossed I will be there. pale

4Market Drayton on Saturday Empty Re: Market Drayton on Saturday Thu Sep 11 2014, 19:53

Jane.N

Aww, congrats to you and Mrs Brockmoor! Hope all goes well.

5Market Drayton on Saturday Empty Re: Market Drayton on Saturday Thu Sep 11 2014, 20:27

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

No train station so looking highly unlikely.

6Market Drayton on Saturday Empty Re: Market Drayton on Saturday Thu Sep 11 2014, 20:28

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Jane.N wrote:Aww, congrats to you and Mrs Brockmoor! Hope all goes well.

All except it's one more carrier bag being born into the world....never good.

7Market Drayton on Saturday Empty Re: Market Drayton on Saturday Thu Sep 11 2014, 21:19

brockmoor

brockmoor

Jane.N wrote:Aww, congrats to you and Mrs Brockmoor! Hope all goes well.

Thanks Jane.

Another Glassboy Baggie to had to the clan! Very Happy

8Market Drayton on Saturday Empty Re: Market Drayton on Saturday Thu Sep 11 2014, 22:04

Southern Stour

anyone know the post code or address of market drayton ground

9Market Drayton on Saturday Empty Re: Market Drayton on Saturday Thu Sep 11 2014, 22:07

Devil's Advocate

Southern Stour wrote:anyone know the post code or address of market drayton ground

OOO R OOO R A Laughing

Market Drayton Town F.C.
Greenfields Sports Ground
Greenfields Lane
Market Drayton
Shropshire
TF9 3SL
Tel: Clubhouse 01630 655088 (Matchdays only)

10Market Drayton on Saturday Empty Re: Market Drayton on Saturday Thu Sep 11 2014, 22:18

Southern Stour

cheers DA

11Market Drayton on Saturday Empty Re: Market Drayton on Saturday Thu Sep 11 2014, 22:39

Devil's Advocate

Southern Stour wrote:cheers DA

My pleasure SS.

Unfortunate shortening of username Shocked Mad

12Market Drayton on Saturday Empty Re: Market Drayton on Saturday Fri Sep 12 2014, 17:36

Southern Stour

Tricky Tree wrote:No train station so looking highly unlikely.

can u get to stour Junction tricky

13Market Drayton on Saturday Empty Re: Market Drayton on Saturday Fri Sep 12 2014, 17:43

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Southern Stour wrote:
Tricky Tree wrote:No train station so looking highly unlikely.

can u get to stour Junction tricky

Would all depend on what time Southern..... plus it's not just myself it's also my two boys.
Thanks for the exceptionally kind offer.

14Market Drayton on Saturday Empty Re: Market Drayton on Saturday Sat Sep 13 2014, 21:58

Jack

Jack
Admin

Another excellent day following Stour. Great numbers once again and nice to see a few new faces on the coach. The journey back was special. Players, fans & the Chairman all joined together singing 80's hits. What it's all about. Laughing

As for the game, we did enough. We will play better this year and win. We will play better this year and lose. But the professionalism was 100% at it today. We didn't rush it after conceding and it was a matter of time until we equalised, and when we did through Fitz there was only one winner. Again, the second goal came after a spell of 5 minutes where we dominated them. Thoroughly professional today lads. Can't knock anyone as they all played well. Jordan and Ben were excellent in the middle along with Louis who you don't even realise he's there-that's how good he is. Kayo was Kayo and worked tirelessly. However the motm was Smikle. Best performance I've seen from him in a Stour shirt and warrants his starting spot on Tuesday if Luke is out-which he seemed to think he will be.

Overall, well done lads. Roll on the next round.

https://glassboys.forumotion.com

15Market Drayton on Saturday Empty Re: Market Drayton on Saturday Sat Sep 13 2014, 22:49

Baggiestour

Well done stour, good win today.worried about the fitness of benbow and the lack of attacking options

16Market Drayton on Saturday Empty Re: Market Drayton on Saturday Sun Sep 14 2014, 15:39

Brian Handy

Man of the Match was Jordan Fitzpatrick with 9 votes, Louis received 7 votes , Ben 2 ,Kayeldon, Kyle, Leon,Will & Andre 1 each.

Ian Pilkington won the wine.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum