Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man of the Match Competition 2014/15

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Man of the Match Competition 2014/15 Empty Man of the Match Competition 2014/15 Thu Jul 31 2014, 12:34

Brian Handy

Man of the Match Competition 2014 / 15

I shall be running a Man of the Match (MotM)Competition again for the coming season.

The MotM is run every game and costs £1 to enter.

At each game you receive a voting slip; you vote for your MotM and hand in your slip at the end of the game.
The player with the most votes gets MotM for that game and at the end of season the player with most MotM wins is presented with an award.
After each game everybody that took part (regardless of who you voted for) is entered in a draw to win a bottle of wine (or chocolates or beer if you prefer), which is handed out as soon as possible.

All proceeds (minus the cost of the wine etc.) are put into the club at the end of the season. Last season we raised £1,200.
There are already a number of regular contributors whom I try and 'hunt down' at each game.
If you would like to take part you can get an entry slip from me before the game, I am the guy in the yellow jacket selling the programmes by the turnstiles at the Church End Exit. At the end of each home game I am usually at the Church End exit.
At away games I will try & find you just before the final whistle or see you at the next home game. The draw is made when all the voting slips have been collected.

The winners will be posted on this forum.

If you want any further information please come and have a chat.

Thanks to everyone who supports this fundraising effort.

Having said all that, I shall be missing the first 2 games (Whitby & Ilkeston) due to holidays.
Dave Gorton has kindly agreed to cover those games for me.

See you all at Kings Lynn. COYG

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum