Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stourport away on Thursday.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stourport away on Thursday. Empty Stourport away on Thursday. Wed Jul 23 2014, 15:16

Devil's Advocate

Myself,Jim and Brucey are going together,anyone else going?

BTW,don't forget your mosquito repellant,the midgy bites at Stourport this time of year are notorious,regardless of balmy temperatures it's best to wear trousers and to cover yourself with protective spray.

On the other hand you can join me and stand next to Jimbo as he naturally attracts the flies these days  Laughing 

2Stourport away on Thursday. Empty Re: Stourport away on Thursday. Wed Jul 23 2014, 16:06

baz

Those shorts should keep them away,Devil!

3Stourport away on Thursday. Empty Re: Stourport away on Thursday. Wed Jul 23 2014, 16:08

Devil's Advocate

baz wrote:Those shorts should keep them away,Devil!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

I deserved that Baz.

Last time i saw shorts like the one's you sported last night were in "It ain't half hot mum" on the TV back in the 70's.

"Lovely boy,lovely boy"

4Stourport away on Thursday. Empty Re: Stourport away on Thursday. Wed Jul 23 2014, 16:12

baz

I have had those a few years but still fit me!

5Stourport away on Thursday. Empty Re: Stourport away on Thursday. Wed Jul 23 2014, 16:44

Devil's Advocate

baz wrote:I have had those a few years but still fit me!

Questionable at best i'd say from where i was viewing them from mate Laughing 

Black socks with those sandals was a really bad "look" by the way.

6Stourport away on Thursday. Empty Re: Stourport away on Thursday. Wed Jul 23 2014, 17:07

baz

I am down with it! Was white ankle socks with black trainers.

7Stourport away on Thursday. Empty Re: Stourport away on Thursday. Wed Jul 23 2014, 17:11

Devil's Advocate

baz wrote:I am down with it! Was white ankle socks with black trainers.

It was sandals and socks Baz……………no escaping the truth Mad Laughing 

8Stourport away on Thursday. Empty Re: Stourport away on Thursday. Wed Jul 23 2014, 17:47

baz

I still dont know why no one wanted to play footy with you  Wink 

9Stourport away on Thursday. Empty Re: Stourport away on Thursday. Wed Jul 23 2014, 19:10

Devil's Advocate

baz wrote:I still dont know why no one wanted to play footy with you  Wink 

Stourboy was cowering at the thought of having to save one of my shots Baz Twisted Evil 

10Stourport away on Thursday. Empty Re: Stourport away on Thursday. Thu Jul 24 2014, 22:27

Devil's Advocate

A 4-1 win at Stourport and a general improvement on the dire second half at Evesham.

Two goals by Ben,a great srtike by Fitz and a corker from young JMP.

Ben's first goal was a class,solo affair.

He turned the full back inside out,out muscled him and scored before turning to the guy and saying…"you need to get to the gym more often"... Laughing 

I thought young Dallinson played well again as did Ramsey Dixon and Knighty BUT we are still looking lightweight up front and the ball has nobody to stick to when we do attack down the middle.

A good loff as always with Jim,Bruce,"Happy Hammer" Ian and nice to meet Jim's mate the Norweigan ground hopper who was a top lad.

11Stourport away on Thursday. Empty Re: Stourport away on Thursday. Thu Jul 24 2014, 22:48

stoursi

It was Washbourne with the last goal not JMP.

12Stourport away on Thursday. Empty Re: Stourport away on Thursday. Mon Jul 28 2014, 15:47

stour_boy

stour_boy

stoursi wrote:It was Washbourne with the last goal not JMP.

Washbourne has had a great pre-season from what I've seen and heard, looks a real prospect for this season.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum