Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Evesham away on Tuesday.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Evesham away on Tuesday. Empty Evesham away on Tuesday. Sat Jul 19 2014, 17:53

Devil's Advocate

Who else is going?

2Evesham away on Tuesday. Empty Re: Evesham away on Tuesday. Sun Jul 20 2014, 11:22

stour_boy

stour_boy

Should be there all being well. First outing for my new away shirt!

Should be a decent work out, and I think they have a few ex-Glassboys amongst their ranks as well.

3Evesham away on Tuesday. Empty Re: Evesham away on Tuesday. Sun Jul 20 2014, 18:38

Dave the Glassboy

Dave the Glassboy

CBA with this one TBH. Made alternative plans some time ago.

4Evesham away on Tuesday. Empty Re: Evesham away on Tuesday. Sun Jul 20 2014, 22:06

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Dave the Glassboy wrote:CBA with this one TBH. Made alternative plans some time ago.

CBA????!!!!!
TBH????!!!!
What is wrong with you people?
Is your time so bloody precious that you can't spare the extra five seconds to put full words?
Jesus wept,I despair.

5Evesham away on Tuesday. Empty Re: Evesham away on Tuesday. Sun Jul 20 2014, 22:36

Devil's Advocate

Tricky Tree wrote:
Dave the Glassboy wrote:CBA with this one TBH. Made alternative plans some time ago.

CBA????!!!!!
TBH????!!!!
Is your time so bloody precious that you can't spare the extra five seconds to put full words?
Jesus wept,I despair.

Dave needs every spare second due to time lost on the M6 Laughing 

BTW Tricky,what's your Hashtag? Razz 

6Evesham away on Tuesday. Empty Re: Evesham away on Tuesday. Mon Jul 21 2014, 06:57

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Devil's Advocate wrote:
Tricky Tree wrote:

CBA????!!!!!
TBH????!!!!
Jesus wept,I despair.

Dave needs every spare second due to time lost on the M6 Laughing 

BTW Tricky,what's your Hashtag? Razz 

Don't get me started on that Devil....Another load of crap.

7Evesham away on Tuesday. Empty Re: Evesham away on Tuesday. Tue Jul 22 2014, 19:12

stour_boy

stour_boy

Team

Coleman
Dallison
Knight
Richards
Haynes
Harris
Washbourne
Canavan
Billingham
Morgan-Parker
Rock

Subs:

Hill (GK)
Ford
Smikle
Fitzpatrick

8Evesham away on Tuesday. Empty Re: Evesham away on Tuesday. Tue Jul 22 2014, 20:36

stour_boy

stour_boy

1-0 Washbourne

9Evesham away on Tuesday. Empty Re: Evesham away on Tuesday. Tue Jul 22 2014, 20:37

stour_boy

stour_boy

1-0 HT

10Evesham away on Tuesday. Empty Re: Evesham away on Tuesday. Tue Jul 22 2014, 21:19

stour_boy

stour_boy

1-1

11Evesham away on Tuesday. Empty Re: Evesham away on Tuesday. Tue Jul 22 2014, 21:43

stour_boy

stour_boy

1-1 FT

12Evesham away on Tuesday. Empty Re: Evesham away on Tuesday. Tue Jul 22 2014, 23:02

Devil's Advocate

Dissapointing after Saturday tbh.

First half we were okay and deserved our lead regardless of how lucky we got with the goal.

Second half we were awful and offered virtually nothing going forward,we desperately need Benbow fit again AND an addition of at least one more proven striker IMO.

Young Dallinson impressed again tonight,myself,Baz and Jim all thought he was our best and most consistent performer on the night but Coleman ran him a close second with a fine display,i'd class their goal as a quality finish rather than blame Dean's positioning.

Best i've seen of an Evesham side in some years and they deserved their draw and a reasonable crowd of 154 on a lovely evening.

I hope we are sharper on Thursday.

13Evesham away on Tuesday. Empty Re: Evesham away on Tuesday. Tue Jul 22 2014, 23:29

stour_boy

stour_boy

Proverbial 'game of two halves' on a pleasant evening at a pleasant ground.

First half they offered precious little and we controlled the game, deserving our goal thanks to a deflected effort from Washbourne right on half time.

Second half, virtually nothing happened for us. JMP went close with a curling effort and Billingham had a long range free kick palmed away for a corner, but that was about it.

Seriously lacked up front tonight, and Ben and Kyle etc faded in the second half after being heavily involved in the first half. Maybe not quite up to full match sharpness yet.

Thought Washbourne had a tremendous game on the left, Drew put in a good shift but both were substituted early in the second half.

Dean had a generally good game but was caught stranded in no mans land for their goal from what I saw.

Have to say, Linden Dovey barely missed a header playing centre back for them! He's clearly reinvented himself at the back a la Chris Knight.

Dallison was solid yet again, showing a really good consistency so far. He looks like a very good signing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum