Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bewdley.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bewdley.    Empty Bewdley. Sat Jul 12 2014, 16:32

stour_boy

stour_boy

1-0 OG

2Bewdley.    Empty Re: Bewdley. Sat Jul 12 2014, 16:32

stour_boy

stour_boy

2-0 Fitzpatrick

3Bewdley.    Empty Re: Bewdley. Sat Jul 12 2014, 16:32

stour_boy

stour_boy

3-0 Washbourne

4Bewdley.    Empty Re: Bewdley. Sat Jul 12 2014, 16:33

stour_boy

stour_boy

4-0 Parker

5Bewdley.    Empty Re: Bewdley. Sat Jul 12 2014, 16:59

stour_boy

stour_boy

5-0 Parker

6Bewdley.    Empty Re: Bewdley. Sat Jul 12 2014, 17:15

Jack

Jack
Admin

Good performance overall. First half looked a lot sharper as it was the first 11. KRD looked quite good up front, bringing others into it. Him and Luke look asif they could work. As for new players, Woods looked decent as did the kid from Walsall. Morgan Parker played very well. Disgraceful scenes as their keeper went flying into him after a melee. He was 3 times his age.

He got his revenge though as in the last minute the keeper made a right howler of a clearance up into the air from the edge of the D Parker volleyed it over his head to make it 5-0. Was a good game.

https://glassboys.forumotion.com

7Bewdley.    Empty Re: Bewdley. Sat Jul 12 2014, 22:49

Devil's Advocate

stour_boy wrote:5-0 Parker

"Yes m'lady"

You'll need to be over 40 to get that one... Laughing 

Great start to pre season.

Brockmoor and me were at The British Speedway Grand Prix down in Cardiff so we missed today's match but well worth it,my first visit to that event but not my last,excellent entertainment.

8Bewdley.    Empty Re: Bewdley. Sun Jul 13 2014, 10:24

Jack

Jack
Admin

I'm not over 40 and I get it! Got to love a bit of Thunderbirds!

It really was a good start. There seemed to be a lot of purpose, moreover 1 thing I noticed yesterday was Cliffy. Now, over the season it was said many times that the coaching staff perhaps concentrated on the Officials more than our players vocally. Yesterday poor old George Washbourne was in the left wing back spot and he got constant (and I really do mean constant) advice and gudiande from Mark. Sometimes he did shout, but also whenever George did something particularly good he also praised him a lot. It was actually quite refreshing to see, and maybe it's a difference in mentality?

It was also good to see Luke there, even though he wasn't part of the squad sitting with the rest of the lads on the bench. Clearly shows that there really is a tight knit group now and I'm personally very excited for the new season.

https://glassboys.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum