Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sport England Grant Funding

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sport England Grant Funding Empty Sport England Grant Funding Sun Jun 08 2014, 11:01

redpike

A big thank you and well done to Gordon Thomas and our fellow directors for the success in obtaining the grant of c£47k.

I can only imagine that it has taken many, many hours of form filling, discussions, answering queries and receiving visits from the authorities. AND all of this time and effort is done voluntarily.

The grant is ring-fenced for specific projects including the overdue improvements to the changing rooms but, having said that, it is a huge positive to our cash flow.

The only downside that I can see is that our pitch, which was in almost prisine condition last season, will receive more wear and tear. However, this is a small price to pay for helping the wider community.

Again, congratulations to our directors.

2Sport England Grant Funding Empty Re: Sport England Grant Funding Sun Jun 08 2014, 14:47

Grassboys

I wouldn't worry about the pitch........the end of season renovations have been carried out and by the looks of things, the pitch will be even better next season.

COYG

3Sport England Grant Funding Empty Re: Sport England Grant Funding Fri Jun 13 2014, 09:54

stour_boy

stour_boy

This is great news. Seen a few photos of the progress so far on Facebook, and it's looking good.

Well done to everyone at the club who facilitated these funds becoming available.

4Sport England Grant Funding Empty Re: Sport England Grant Funding Fri Jun 13 2014, 14:54

UlsterJim

UlsterJim

stour_boy wrote:This is great news. Seen a few photos of the progress so far on Facebook, and it's looking good.

Well done to everyone at the club who facilitated these funds becoming available.

I believe Gordon gets most of the plaudits for securing this grant.

http://www.nibadges.com

5Sport England Grant Funding Empty Re: Sport England Grant Funding Fri Jun 13 2014, 15:34

Devil's Advocate

UlsterJim wrote:
stour_boy wrote:This is great news. Seen a few photos of the progress so far on Facebook, and it's looking good.

I believe Gordon gets most of the plaudits for securing this grant.

Yes,well done to him and all involved.

Obviously not true what Jilted John said  Laughing 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum