Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tricky in hospital.

+5
baz
TRM
Jane.N
stoursi
Devil's Advocate
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Tricky in hospital. Empty Tricky in hospital. Sun Apr 27 2014, 16:27

Devil's Advocate

I haven't posted this "off topic" because things don't seem to get read in there these days.

Tricky ( Ethan ) is in hospital due to his knee "locking" on him last night.

In his latest text he tell's me he has an infection which appears to have caused this and he was about to go down to the operating theatre.

One of our real character's is Tricky and I hope he's on his feet in time for the play off match.

2Tricky in hospital. Empty Re: Tricky in hospital. Sun Apr 27 2014, 16:39

stoursi

Get well soon tricky.

3Tricky in hospital. Empty Re: Tricky in hospital. Sun Apr 27 2014, 16:39

Jane.N

' real character' hmmm that's one phrase to describe him! :-D

He has been told he could be in hospital a week so almost certainly missing Chesham.

4Tricky in hospital. Empty Re: Tricky in hospital. Sun Apr 27 2014, 17:05

Devil's Advocate

Jane.N wrote:' real character' hmmm that's one phrase to describe him! :-D

He has been told he could be in hospital a week so almost certainly missing Chesham.

Keep us up to date please Jane just in case his battery runs out.

I was just about to announce him as my centre forward in an upcoming match as well……oh hum,never mind  Razz 

Good luck Trickster.

5Tricky in hospital. Empty Re: Tricky in hospital. Sun Apr 27 2014, 17:08

Jane.N

Will do. He will love having his own thread! ;-)

6Tricky in hospital. Empty Re: Tricky in hospital. Sun Apr 27 2014, 17:51

TRM

Devil's Advocate wrote:
Jane.N wrote:' real character' hmmm that's one phrase to describe him! :-D

Keep us up to date please Jane just in case his battery runs out.

I was just about to announce him as my centre forward in an upcoming match as well……oh hum,never mind  Razz 

Good luck Trickster.

I didn't know Tricky ran on batteries. Always thought He was Fosters-fuelled!

All the best TT. Hope you're back on your feet soon.

7Tricky in hospital. Empty Re: Tricky in hospital. Sun Apr 27 2014, 19:49

Jane.N

Ethan had his operation and has already been able to text to let me know. So all good. :-)

8Tricky in hospital. Empty Re: Tricky in hospital. Sun Apr 27 2014, 20:28

baz

When we win Tuesday i dont want him causing trouble at the hospital by running around the ward on one leg lol as we know hospitals like using felt pens on were gonna be operated on,i hope they put it on his leg and not his mouth lol hope he gets better soon.

9Tricky in hospital. Empty Re: Tricky in hospital. Sun Apr 27 2014, 21:27

Devil's Advocate

Jane.N wrote:Ethan had his operation and has already been able to text to let me know. So all good. :-)

I also had a text from him Jane and he was already eyeing up the nurse  Shocked 

He tell's me he's now in intensive care and will be in hospital for a week.

It won't be long before the hospital staff are wishing that his jaw had locked up and not his knee  Laughing 

Nice to hear he's already on the mend.

10Tricky in hospital. Empty Re: Tricky in hospital. Sun Apr 27 2014, 21:49

Jane.N

He will be a nightmare patient. They will send him home as soon as they possibly can! :-)

11Tricky in hospital. Empty Re: Tricky in hospital. Sun Apr 27 2014, 22:52

Aled

Get well soon chap!

12Tricky in hospital. Empty Re: Tricky in hospital. Mon Apr 28 2014, 13:33

stour_boy

stour_boy

Get well soon Tricky.

13Tricky in hospital. Empty Re: Tricky in hospital. Mon Apr 28 2014, 19:03

Jane.N

Jack and I are just back from visiting Ethan. He is quite unwell bless him, hardly any 'mouth'!

He has to stay in isolation for a bit and anyone who has had physical contact needs to be tested also. Sooo, Devil, Jim, Brockmoor - hope you don't need to worry ;-) :-D

He is currently wired up but has his phone with him and asked for updates tomorrow night. I told him you had all been asking after him. Will keep you posted on any further developments.

14Tricky in hospital. Empty Re: Tricky in hospital. Mon Apr 28 2014, 19:10

Brian Handy

Get well soon Tricky, or should I say 'Sweet Cheeks' !

15Tricky in hospital. Empty Re: Tricky in hospital. Mon Apr 28 2014, 19:31

TRM

What about people who spent 6 hours cooped up in a car with him to and from Poole?!

16Tricky in hospital. Empty Re: Tricky in hospital. Mon Apr 28 2014, 19:36

Jane.N

I think it was last 14 days, so you should just about be ok.;-)

17Tricky in hospital. Empty Re: Tricky in hospital. Mon Apr 28 2014, 22:27

TRM

Serious thought - does he have access to an ipad (or something like that) and headphones so he can listen to The Bridge tomorrow night, without disturbing the peace of the hospital... much?

18Tricky in hospital. Empty Re: Tricky in hospital. Mon Apr 28 2014, 22:39

Devil's Advocate

TRM wrote:Serious thought - does he have access to an ipad (or something like that) and headphones so he can listen to The Bridge tomorrow night, without disturbing the peace of the hospital... much?

He will have a personal hotline through to your's truly………….what more could he possibly ask for?  Razz 

19Tricky in hospital. Empty Re: Tricky in hospital. Tue Apr 29 2014, 06:48

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Thanks for mainly kind words...I'm actually a little embarrassed that a thread has been started but also over awed.
Latest update after scandalous evening and night is that I will probably stay in intensive care for a few more days and in hospital for two wks,which typically runs into my birthday.
It is a common bug that lives on everyone's skin and if it gets into your nose or chest you normally cough up a load of phlegm.... I won't describe what I'm coughing up...if it gets into your joints you're stuffed and had I left it I'd have been dead in days.
I got taken to theatre fairly rapidly and already my kidneys were starting to fail.
Everyone I've seen at stour are in NO danger.
See you all pre-season folks.

20Tricky in hospital. Empty Re: Tricky in hospital. Tue Apr 29 2014, 07:04

TRM

Tricky Tree wrote:Thanks for mainly kind words...I'm actually a little embarrassed that a thread has been started but also over awed.
Latest update after scandalous evening and night is that I will probably stay in intensive care for a few more days and in hospital for two wks,which typically runs into my birthday.
It is a common bug that lives on everyone's skin and if it gets into your nose or chest you normally cough up a load of phlegm.... I won't describe what I'm coughing up...if it gets into your joints you're stuffed and had I left it I'd have been dead in days.
I got taken to theatre fairly rapidly and already my kidneys were starting to fail.
Everyone I've seen at stour are in NO danger.
See you all pre-season folks.

It's official. Tricky gets right up everybody's nose!

Seriously, mate. Glad to hear you're on the mend. Take care of yourself and we'll see you at Boston or Altrincham or somewhere like that on the first day of next season!

21Tricky in hospital. Empty Re: Tricky in hospital. Tue Apr 29 2014, 08:38

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Grim thought.

I have to go back to theatre again today because it's getting bloody worse. Sad 

22Tricky in hospital. Empty Re: Tricky in hospital. Tue Apr 29 2014, 09:50

stoursi

Hope they get you sorted out asap and you can get back to something like normal.

23Tricky in hospital. Empty Re: Tricky in hospital. Sat May 10 2014, 13:05

TRM

Any news on Mr Tree's recovery?

Hope all is well.

24Tricky in hospital. Empty Re: Tricky in hospital. Sat May 10 2014, 13:13

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

I was sent home Tuesday evening but had to go back yesterday because the infection has returned but they don't know how.
Currently home until Monday morning when more tests need to be done.
Results of these determine whether I need another operation or not.
Not looking too clever at the moment Ricardo.

25Tricky in hospital. Empty Re: Tricky in hospital. Sat May 10 2014, 13:42

TRM

Fingers crossed for you mate. Keep your chin up!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum