Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bello at Bedworth (again!)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bello at Bedworth (again!) Empty Bello at Bedworth (again!) Tue Mar 12 2013, 18:53

stour_boy

stour_boy

After firing them to victory in the SLM play-offs last season Mark Bellingham has resigned for SLP strugglers Bedworth United as they are struggling for striking options.

2Bello at Bedworth (again!) Empty Re: Bello at Bedworth (again!) Thu Mar 14 2013, 22:10

barnstoneworth

barnstoneworth

You just can't keep a good man down.

I think "re-signed" looks better than "resigned" though.

3Bello at Bedworth (again!) Empty Re: Bello at Bedworth (again!) Thu Mar 14 2013, 23:14

Dave the Glassboy

Dave the Glassboy

barnstoneworth wrote:You just can't keep a good man down.

I think "re-signed" looks better than "resigned" though.

Agreed, since "resigned" means he's left whilst "re-signed" means he's come back.

4Bello at Bedworth (again!) Empty Re: Bello at Bedworth (again!) Fri Mar 15 2013, 11:12

stour_boy

stour_boy

It's the kind of schoolboy error I just love to point out; so gutted I made a rookie grammatical mistake Sad

Many apologies!

5Bello at Bedworth (again!) Empty Re: Bello at Bedworth (again!) Fri Mar 15 2013, 12:43

PhilC

Dave the Glassboy wrote:Agreed, since "resigned" means he's left whilst "re-signed" means he's come back.

Not if the resignation wasn't accepted

6Bello at Bedworth (again!) Empty Re: Bello at Bedworth (again!) Sun Mar 17 2013, 10:08

barnstoneworth

barnstoneworth

Tracked said Bello down to the WM League where he's been scoring for fun this season, 35 in 28 games for Wolves Casuals according to the official league website.

And on the same subject, John Griffin, Stuart How and Kyle Brady all feature in the top scorer charts in the Midland Alliance. Good to see Griffin scoring as I didn't think he was given that much of an opportunity with us.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum