Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ryan Rowe.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ryan Rowe. Empty Ryan Rowe. Mon Feb 29 2016, 00:59

Devil's Advocate

I see Ryan scored for Lye Town again on Saturday.

I must say i was surprised to see Ryan dropping down to the Midland League from Telford,i'm not sure if he's on a duel registration or not,does anybody know?

Would still be a very useful option for us to have around our squad in the final weeks of the season if he's fit ( unlike his last stint with us ) as he's still not that old.

Karl and Justin have been superb this season but i've long been concerned about either getting injured and at this stage of the season if we lost Karl it would be a potentially fatal blow.

Regardless of ourselves i wish Ryan well at Lye,in his first spell for us he was a terrific player and that day at Plymouth and his goal is a memory that will never fade.

2Ryan Rowe. Empty Re: Ryan Rowe. Mon Feb 29 2016, 20:33

oldhillglassboy

I saw the Lye's game against Alvechurch where Rowe scored a good goal but he looked way off the pace for most of the game, admittedly it was against tough opponents who may well pip Hereford to the title. I was led to believe he is on loan. I'd only watched the Plymouth DVD a couple of days before and it's a huge surprise his career has gone the other way to what I expected.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]