Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pre season friendlies.

+4
Jack
stour_boy
TRM
Devil's Advocate
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Pre season friendlies. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pre season friendlies. Mon Jul 14 2014, 22:16

Devil's Advocate

Brian Handy wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:
If you read this Brian…….i've already polished the first of the many £1 coins you'll filtch from me over the coming months  Laughing 

Fear not my friend, on this occasion you may purchase a diet coke with your highly polished groat.
I don't bother with MotM at friendlies, too much ars*ing about, players on and off like its a bl**dy train station.

I shall start when the real matches start and I look forward to trying to spot your titfer in the crowd so I can relieve you of your pound coin.

Nice to get a response old boy,good to know you're still alive!

Always a worry during the pre season break when it concerns one of your "vintage"... Laughing 

27Pre season friendlies. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pre season friendlies. Mon Jul 14 2014, 22:27

Brian Handy

I hibernate during the summer months so that the sun doesn't give me any wrinkles.

28Pre season friendlies. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pre season friendlies. Mon Jul 14 2014, 22:35

Devil's Advocate

Brian Handy wrote:I hibernate during the summer months so that the sun doesn't give me any wrinkles.

I've news for you old mate,

You're too late! Mad 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum