Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Non-League Paper

+4
Tricky Tree
Stourbridge Lion
Devil's Advocate
TRM
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Non-League Paper Empty Non-League Paper Sun Oct 13 2013, 18:35

TRM

Good article on page 3 today about Sean's penalty record. Hope it hasn't jinxed him!

2Non-League Paper Empty Re: Non-League Paper Sun Oct 13 2013, 19:02

Devil's Advocate

TRM wrote:Good article on page 3 today about Sean's penalty record. Hope it hasn't jinxed him!
Couldn't get a copy at my newsagent this morning,there had obviously been a run on them from all the local "part time supporters". :-]]

3Non-League Paper Empty Re: Non-League Paper Sun Oct 13 2013, 21:12

Stourbridge Lion

Stourbridge Lion

Devil's Advocate wrote:
TRM wrote:Good article on page 3 today about Sean's penalty record. Hope it hasn't jinxed him!
Couldn't get a copy at my newsagent this morning,there had obviously been a run on them from all the local "part time supporters".   :-]]
You love these "part time" supporters don't you?

Please find my CV enclosed for your perusal for the position of a "Part Time Stourbridge Fan"

1978/1982 - Attended the odd game in the late seventies/early eighties mainly games against BIG CLUBS in I guess the Birmingham Senior Cup hoping to get the autographs of the odd star appearing for the Wolves,Villa etc (not Stourbridge players I hasten to add)

1982/2009 Attended the odd game usually FA Cup when my team of choice (Premiership Team) who I followed Home & Away didn't have a game.

2009- Present - Started my "gloryhunting" in the run up to the Walsall game and have been hooked ever since, watching The Glassboys in most Home games and some away games.

I could only aspire to be the sort of diehard fan you are DA, hope you never miss a Stourbridge game to watch "The Baggies" or you too maybe labelled a "part timer"

4Non-League Paper Empty Re: Non-League Paper Sun Oct 13 2013, 21:56

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Done you ay he devil?Very Happy 

5Non-League Paper Empty Re: Non-League Paper Sun Oct 13 2013, 22:51

Devil's Advocate

Stourbridge Lion wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:
Couldn't get a copy at my newsagent this morning,there had obviously been a run on them from all the local "part time supporters".   :-]]
You love these "part time" supporters don't you?

Please find my CV enclosed for your perusal for the position of a "Part Time Stourbridge Fan"

1978/1982 - Attended the odd game in the late seventies/early eighties mainly games against BIG CLUBS in I guess the Birmingham Senior Cup hoping to get the autographs of the odd star appearing for the Wolves,Villa etc (not Stourbridge players I hasten to add)

1982/2009 Attended the odd game usually FA Cup when my team of choice (Premiership Team) who I followed Home & Away didn't have a game.

2009- Present - Started my "gloryhunting" in the run up to the Walsall game and have been hooked ever since, watching The Glassboys in most Home games and some away games.

I could only aspire to be the sort of diehard fan you are DA, hope you never miss a Stourbridge game to watch "The Baggies" or you too maybe labelled a "part timer"

You're very touchy SL.

BTW....i am a part timer compared to TRM,Hughie,Nathan and many others but i don't have any chip on my shoulder about it thanks anyway.

Have a nice day.

6Non-League Paper Empty Re: Non-League Paper Sun Oct 13 2013, 22:53

TRM

Stop it. Please. You're doing my head in.

Thanks.

7Non-League Paper Empty Re: Non-League Paper Sun Oct 13 2013, 23:00

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Let them carry on TRM....this forum needs a bit of a ding dong every now and then.
Keep up the good work boys because I for one am enjoying it.

8Non-League Paper Empty Re: Non-League Paper Sun Oct 13 2013, 23:03

Devil's Advocate

Tricky Tree wrote:Let them carry on TRM....this forum needs a bit of a ding dong every now and then.

Jane not watching you tonight Ethan :-]]

What news on the job front Ethan?

What sort of work are you looking for?

9Non-League Paper Empty Re: Non-League Paper Sun Oct 13 2013, 23:08

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

She's probably perusing it Mick.

Not good at the moment mucka....Anything,pretty much anything...I need to work or I lose my home...lose my home and I lose my boys.
Desperate out there ay it?

10Non-League Paper Empty Re: Non-League Paper Sun Oct 13 2013, 23:11

Devil's Advocate

Tricky Tree wrote:She's probably perusing it Mick.

Not good at the moment mucka....Anything,pretty much anything...I need to work or I lose my home...lose my home and I lose my boys.
Desperate out there ay it?
What sort of work do you do Ethan....as a speciality as it were?

11Non-League Paper Empty Re: Non-League Paper Mon Oct 14 2013, 07:53

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

No real speciality mucka....wasted my education.
I've done mainly driving but only up to 7.5 tonnes.

12Non-League Paper Empty Re: Non-League Paper Mon Oct 14 2013, 08:33

Stourbridge Lion

Stourbridge Lion

Not "touchy" or got "a chip on my shoulder" DA, I am just a part time supporter who attends as many home games as possible and pick and choose my away games.  You have already stated the following " even today there were faces rarely seen at Amblecote" & "there had obviously been a run on them from all the local "part time supporters", I don't care whether someone visits us once or twice a season or attends many more games we need the casual fans as well as the diehards of which you named a few,if I am honest I do myself have a problem with some "part time" fans,the ones that attend none or 1 game or sneak in at half time to avoid paying and then start complaining to the media about where the tickets have gone when we play the likes of Plymouth,Walsall and Stevenage,it is not a big ask to produce 2 tickets handed out on the turnstiles to qualify for a big cup game ticket is it?

13Non-League Paper Empty Re: Non-League Paper Mon Oct 14 2013, 09:10

PhilC

Devil's Advocate wrote:
Tricky Tree wrote:Let them carry on TRM....this forum needs a bit of a ding dong every now and then.

are you on commission to bring Jane's name into every thread, DA?

14Non-League Paper Empty Re: Non-League Paper Mon Oct 14 2013, 09:49

Paranoid Android

PhilC wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:

are you on commission to bring Jane's name into every thread, DA?

DA & Jane ,sitting in a tree......Laughing

15Non-League Paper Empty Re: Non-League Paper Mon Oct 14 2013, 14:37

brockmoor

brockmoor

TRM wrote:Stop it. Please. You're doing my head in.

Thanks.

Oh diddums! Sad 

TRM ......

Are you aware that on the 13th October at 2.10pm.....

On the FACup 4th Qualifying Round Draw thread.......

On Post 23.....

You misspelled Stourbridge as Stourbriadge.

Thank you. Rolling Eyes 

16Non-League Paper Empty Re: Non-League Paper Mon Oct 14 2013, 14:55

TRM

I throw in a little "mistake" now and again to see who's first to spot it!

17Non-League Paper Empty Re: Non-League Paper Mon Oct 14 2013, 15:23

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

All part of your master plan eh TRM???

18Non-League Paper Empty Re: Non-League Paper Tue Oct 15 2013, 17:53

Nathan Gulliver

Devil's Advocate wrote:
By the time i've get out of bed (when I've actually got one) on a sunday I can never get a copy of the NLP!

19Non-League Paper Empty Re: Non-League Paper Tue Oct 15 2013, 18:02

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

NATHAN....look everybody it's NATHAN

20Non-League Paper Empty Re: Non-League Paper Tue Oct 15 2013, 22:29

Tricky Tree wrote:NATHAN....look everybody it's NATHAN
He's finally brought his caravan into the 21st century Razz 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum